Alpha countries

>Is your contry alpha?
>Do you get bitches just for being from your country?
1. Yes, from Spain
2. Fucked 2 german bitches tonight in Cordoba, feels good.

Yes
From Ireland
Literally can't go to any country without women creaming over my accent
Feels good

>Shitposteando a las 7 de la mañana
>Alfa

>spain
>alpha

lmao. ppl from spain are the most pussy and beta out of any hispanics

LMFAO GET REKT OP!!!

side note how come I can fucking read Spanish? Anytime anything is written in Spanish I understand it

I don't even know
From USA
We're literally the most average fuckers on the planet besides the chinese/indians no one wants american men

c'est la puissance des langues romantique

>même si je parle la langue français comme la DYEL

Because it's terse, basic shit, just like all the English one-line comments on Veeky Forums are.

jaja salu2 amigo tu si eres un 100tifico

>straya
wouldnt have a clue never been overseas yet
a country cant be alpha you enormous faggot

I'm Mexican and yes, white bitches love me

>Not realising Australia is the most alpha country on the planet

Bunch of convicts get shipped over on hulks to the other side of the world to work and build colony. Country is populated by highly venomous species, apex evolution reptiles, and surrounded by strong oceans that churn with sharks in the summer.

Unforgiving climate and land, yet the newfound colony begins to carve itself a destiny in the red soil of terra australis.

Country eventually builds itself into a productive and self sustaining series of states that unite into a commonwealth. This newly forged nation of Australia gets tested in mettle for the first time as shock troops and invasion forces in the 1st World War.

Instead of breaking under brutal conditions, Australians thrive on these front lines and temper the foundations of the social culture that persists today. Larrikinism in the face of danger and overwhelming odds, staring down death and whatever the world can throw at you with your mates by the side.

>Not knowing your own social culture or being a patriot
>Never gonna make it AusAnon

well said m9. too bad i live in melbourne in current year

>Canada
>What do you think
Second cuck capital of the world to Sweden. Thanks Trudeau

Fuark. Sorry mate.

Why not move to Brissy. Pretty comfy desu

ye i wanna come brisbane but im only 18 and poor rn,
one day

bragging about having sex with blacks isn't a good thing go get a test bro.

>USA
>who cares lmao
>Yes but it's more about being wealthy and white and tall than about being American

UP THE MAROONS

>españa
>alpha
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ

Tbh I think cucks are hotter than alphas.Just the thought of dominating a cuck makes me wet

This, usa is the standard in everything
Saying that tfw Mexican alpha

Ffs.

Pls redpill me on Canada

I got a working holiday visa and will be living and working in Toronto for 2 years there better be a lot of lad culture, I don't live for much but if my lad culture is threatened I'll homicide

bro, fucking stop, until a year ago, the English were busy wrecking y'all nonstop

>also gratz on their epic selfpwn, best shit for your economy since the tiger

anyway, you thinking good things about your unintelligible muttering is like me thinking people in Dixie like my Boston charm

>spain
>alpha

Nope.jpeg

Alpha countries are as follow in no particular order
>usa
>russia
>china
>any of the slavic countries that told the refugees to fuck off
>brazil
>colombia
>phillipines (duterte is a boss)
>finland (not sweden or norway)

>Brazil
>Phillipines

topkek

Brazil because of capoeira and big butt Brazilian women.

Phillipines because duterte is taking the fight to the mudslimes and being an absolute boss.

>philippines
BWAHAHAHA
Sorry yellowfriends, but you cant be an alpha if you are asian

>Dancing and highbody fat
>Getting a city overtaken by an Arabian terrorist group whilst being a South East Asian country
>Alpha

>r/T_D
You have to go back

1. Egypt
2. Only if I'm in a country where Egyptians are less than 0.1% of the population, then we're still exotic and not yet stereotyped to hell

Countries can`t be alpha, especially 1st world, since its populations are feminized and cucked.

>non alpha countries

This is an uninformed post. Ever been to like any Asian country ? (Especially China? Like non first tier cities? Bitches love us..)

>Br Pinoy hybrid manlet confirmed

Why else would you care so much

kek spain?! Ive lived in Spain and I fucked more spanish bitches then anywhere else. spanish dudes all look the same and are complete lanklets. but to be fair they all get one girlfriend, have a kid and live happily ever after.

>USA
>Russia
>Brazil (non black)
>Italian (when not creepy)
>French

None of the above actually.

But confirmed that youre from the non-alpha countries.

America. Parts are more alpha than others.

In the last year I've been to Spain, Czech Republic, Poland, Russia, and France. Got laid mostly for being American, especially in Russia and Poland.

>most inbred people in Europe as well as objectively the worst accent

>be Duterte
>bring the best bantz of an any leader in the history of the modern world
>kill drug dealers and drug users and generally any poorfags outside after 11pm
>the west pays ISIS to fuck your shit up
>still don't give a fuck
Duterte is maximum alpha

> t. pinoy

>Argentinian women
>white
>Spanish men
>white