Veeky Forums feels

Finally hit 1/2/3/4 and my life has not even remotely improved. I'm not jacked like I thought I was going to be,
I don't a have a gf or even get more mires from new girls. All I get are more from the same girls that I've known have always liked me and from guys; and to top it all off I have stretch marks now. Wtf. I thought getting fit would increase my quality of life...

Then do something to change your life you pathetic faggot. That's the lesson of lifting, you don't like your body you work hard to change it.

The life changing effect was philosophical not literal.

>I'm not jacked like I thought I was going to be
as in you're still fat? time to cut, you are decently strong so you should end up looking good with low bf
>I don't a have a gf or even get more mires from new girls
probably because all they see is a big fat boy
>I have stretch marks now.
lmao that's what you get for bulking hard you tard

sounds like you dirty bulked like a mad cunt and are now upset people don't like the new fat you

What should I do bro? I want to change this bullshit. I'm tired of being a lonely peice of shit. The only improvement in my life so far is that I will be very shortly starting an exciting and high paying career doing something that I love. But that's about it.

Not fat. I have semi visible abs but definitely packing on some extra fat that I could loose. I'm just trying to grow my arms another half an inch and then begin a cut on a 200 or 300 calorie deficit

I'm going a small guess you feel lonely because no gf?

I've had one and realized it definitely not where you get happiness, short term you can but it will sink in that isn't the case. Do the things you enjoy, working to enjoy those things and work to progress. If you're going to money maybe get professional 'help' or work on building a strong group of friends who you can share multiple interests with and just your thoughts in general.

Once you have a career and work on being the best person you can be its truly all you can do and you aren't failing.

I realize experiences in life are what I live for, I like trying new foods, new activities, sports, anything with competition or physical. You gotta find you man

>studied hard to get a programming job
>get one and be so excited
>it's the most boring, monotonous shit in the world
>office work makes me want to kill myself

I just need a job that isn't sedentary, doesn't require a degree or too much training.

Yeah. I've never had a gf. I've had many sexual partners and have come very close to having a gf on multiple occasions but I've never had one. I wanna meet new people and establish a new group of friends but I'm not sure where exactly to meet them. My usual group are a bunch of lazy inecels who don't enjoy hanging out very much. Thank you for the advice btw bro. I appreciate it.

what job?
I'm also a programmer but I love the problem solving. Makes it feel like the hours just fly by. Also the money for a new grad is absolutely unreal

Funny, went into IT expecting I could adapt to offices and user but I still dread having to walk into an office everyday and see those people.

You live you learn I suppose, thinking CNC, lits of jobs around my are and the guys who work in the field like to be loud and swear. Its comfy. Lots of banter too, you can go into operator and design

No problem man hopefully it helps, you can find people through evens in your city, helps a lot if you check colleges and universities, even if you're not a student you can go to the events for a fee. Certain bars have gaming nights or theme nights you can always start there. Or try a new activity alone and possibly meet some people.

Police officer

Being a police officer will give you a bunch of opportunities to meet new people user. Plus girls love officers. You're gonna be fine.

> Also the money for a new grad is absolutely unreal
that's the only thing I miss.

I'm an introvert so I thought I'd like an office job. Nope, made me want to kill myself, I've never been so depressed. I need a more active job to feel human.

>haven't ever put any effort every into meeting girls.
>Going "caterpillar mode" this summer so far.
Hopefully, i can develop some confidence within 2 months, anyone have any tips?

Yeah the bars sound like a good idea. I have a friend whose in the same exact boat as me. I'll see if I can get him to come out with me to those things

The way to get confidence is by meeting women and not hiding yourself in your room. I just got out of a 4 year relationship and going on dates is terrifying for me now yet I still go and somehow it ends up being worth it.

>Tore SC joint (right collar bone dislocated whenever I bench or really lift anything so shoulder was fucked)
>Doc said they couldn't do shit
>Worked though pain and got solid gains (4pl8 dl)
>Couldn't get past 185lb bench because collar bone kept dislocating
>Shoulder pain became excruciating
>Found surgeon
>Finally got fixed
>Had to wait 6 months for artificial joint to heal up

Finally clear for bodyweight exercise, I cannot wait to fucking lift again but I feel good finally. It gets better bros, I promise.

Date other cops or paramedics or something. Normie girls dont understand what first responders go through.

>actually knows girls
>has made gains
Well your life is better than mine has ever been so suck it up faglord. Stop complaining and keep going.

I have PE so I suck in my stomach almost 24/7 weirdly enough I think it has made my core stronger

Bruh just work on your social skills. I'm a former neet that finally got off his ass at 24, started school, become a cop, and I actively worked on being better in social settings after tons of awkward blunders, turn downs, getting ghosted after awkward first dates. It's all a learning process that you have to treat no different than lifting. Just take yourself out of your comfort zone and you'll be fine, if you can be a cop, you can do this, you can't be anti social and work in this environment and be good at the job in my opinion.

Just be prepared for lots of shitty girls that will tell you they're okay with your schedule, when in reality they won't be, they may cheat and blame you for not being around, they might get distant and you'll know it's over before she admits it, etc etc. don't let it affect you, there at every cool chicks out there that say they understand and genuinely do, my current gf is a nurse and she understands fully what it's like to date someone in my line of work.

ftp

If you work for a big company that has standardized everything and have workflows that you have to follow to a point, it will ruin the "magic" of programming.

I've worked for a big company before and now working at a start up. Got to say start up with the freedom it brings is a lot more fun.

Hell yea son. Where do you live and what is the pay? how many years in the business?

>I've worked for a big company before and now working at a start up. Got to say start up with the freedom it brings is a lot more fun.

my company was a startup. startups are worse imo. you have to fit in the culture, act like you adore the company and it's the next big thing, work in an open office, usually shitty facilities, etc

glad you enjoy it though dude. I just couldn't take it.

Now go for 2/3/4/5 and post this again

>1.5/3/4/5