Every girl should be put on var, winny or both

>every girl should be put on var, winny or both

Prove me wrong.

look at the fat mexican in the back. how do you say subtle in latino

Subtletaco.

PEDs aren't magic, you need to do the work for it. Putting women, or most men in fact, on a supplement that will not benefit them without a significant behavior and education change, is a fucking waste of time.

>posting heidi somers, the worst fitness chick on youtube
>guzman dumped nikki for this cunt, who's giving her dog away because it won't fit her schedule

>implying I didn't just post the first fit girl from my Veeky Forums folder

Also:
>6 years after the year of our Lord Costanza
>knowing about the personal lives of fuckmeat you jack-off to.

>those massive arms

Why do fit chicks do this? They have 10/10 legs but overdo it on the arms.

Because they're trying to pick up huge gym rats, not a birdy neckbeards intimidated because her 14 inch arms are bigger than yours.

well i would hop on, but i don't want to go bald.

Her arms ain't even big, if you think that's too big you must be rocking some twig arms

Can't prove OP wrong...

90% of Veeky Forums has lifted for less than a year.

25% of those actually don't lift at all but are just here for relationship advice and bantz.

>rekt an entire population in one poast

I didn't see the girl behind her and thought she just had crazy arm hair.

i have nothing against slightly muscular arms on a chick, but hers just take away from her aesthetics.

>var
Maybe

>winny
If you like chicks with dicks sure

Woah qboa whoa wtf
whoaaaaaaaaaaaa chilll
whoaaaaaaaaaaa hold on

False.
Studies showed sedentary men on testosterone made better muscle gains than natural men doing everything right in the gym.

You know how loco girls are. Especially when they're hot AF.

Low dose winny isn't very androgenic at all.
Nobody really recommends going over 10mg ED for women.

Those who start looking a bit manly like DLB are obviously using way more than that.

AHAHAHA

daily reminder

They're renowned for staring in public.

Yes relative change for sedentary men who dont work will be higher on roids then men who go to gym but are now making small slow gains.

The gym goers are still still stronger with more muscle than the sedentary guys on roids.

The sedentary guys on roids are just getting a higher homeostasis on increased hormones.

I bet if you took those sedentary men and didnt give them roids, theyd still make more gains then the men already going to gym, but theyre still at a much lower level then the gym goers.

Whats "PED's"?

Yes, except that they should not be put on steroids but inside concentration camps

Penis enlargement device

Ahh

> if you took those sedentary men and didnt give them roids, theyd still make more gains

lmaoooo what the fuck are you even saying

If you took sedentary men, and made them workout in the gym without steroids theyd still make more gains then gym regulars.

Non-beginner/novice natty lifters gains are slow. Of course sedentary men will make more gains then them whether given roids or made to work out at a gym.

lol her arm is so hairy

Nigga fit chicks are not very attractive. But they are self absorbed and annoying as fuck. Just find a girl with good fat distribution.

>90% has lifted less than a year
>some how more than 10 percent of the ones that have lifted for more than a year, or haven't lifted at all, haven't lifted at all.

just stick to men, ok?

virgin

>not liking masculine features in women makes you a virgin
>not wanting women to inject themselves with male hormones makes you a virgin
wouldn't it to be easier for you to come out of the closet already, instead of trying to change women into men?

At first I thought she had some massive hair growth on her arm

>DYEL detected

She'd never want to be you anyways.

>Anavar and Winstrol
>male hormones

Choose only one, ignorant faggot.

you stupid mother fucker