BODY ACNE

My back, shoulders and part of my chest look like this. If i don't do anything it will get worse.

I need help, pls. 19yo.

See a dermatologist.
Either that or get new parents.

go sit in the sauana after every workout, sweat your shit out.

change you bed sheets.

How often do you shower?

I had the same because I showered every day. When you shower, you wash natural oil away and your skin knows it and produces even more oil.

I started showering every other day or even less frequently and it all cleared up almost within a few weeks.

TAKE
A
SHOWER
> but seriously just be mindful when showering. 2 times a day

we have this fucking thread every few hours

every time you post a thread about acne your mom grows a few extra cancer cells in her boobs

Not gonna cure it, coz of your age. But following would help.

1. Use clean bedsheet.
2. Use coconut oil and it might help a lot.
3. Drink a fuck ton of water and sweat a lot.

just get accutan either from a doc or other means,that whole activated bedpillow bullshit dosnt do shit.
accutan for 6 month and you dont have to worry for live

Mine's worse. Spray salicilic acid on it and get a back scrubber to use twice daily.

Consider seeing a dermatologist and getting on accutane.

Good luck buddy.

Might not be hormonal. I have the same shit but it didn't actually get worse when I got on test.

>all the morons thinking its about hygiene.

Veeky Forums really has gone down the shitter in the last 3 years

I have terrible body acne, but if I go out in the sun all day with my shirt off, it disappears super fast. I recommend just going to the beach and swimming, or tanning.

start showering you filthy shit.

I shower every other day, my skin is in much better condition than when I was showering every day.

Also stopped using harsh body washes like mint shit. I use either completely neutral shit like Sanex or coconut type things.

Even if it isn't hygiene that is causing it, it can get a shitload worse if your hygiene isn't well maintained.

Buy a soap. And this time use it

drinking water, clean sheets and showers don't do a lot when it's mostly hormonal.

quit diary, get some weekly sun, don't shower hot but lukewarm at most

You should try using antibacterial soap or something with salicilic acid. When I started running every day my face and shoulders were coated in acne from sweating a lot and when I started using a salicilic acid cleanser it was all gone in a couple days.

>coated in acne from sweating a lot

meme
sweating doesn't give you fucking acne, if anything it PREVENTS acne
goddamn

Not op

I did accutane and it helped loads but I still have back and neck acne. (face has cleared up very nicely) Sauna, sun, vitamin B, collagen. Also make exfoliating and moisturizing a daily habit.

it's hormonal

use a loofah
change it out every month

Epsom salt, its like 4 dollars for a tub

My boyfriend has horrible body acne over his whole body. Im allowed to pop all the zits and blackheads I want all the time, its my biggest fetish and I usually fuck him after a good squeeze.

gross

does he like you giving him scars?

this

oh man, shit is nasty but strangely satisfying, i'll give you that.

colder showers reduce bacne, hot showers cause them.

samefag
People Always ask whats that on your arms, fuck man, feels bad enough without you asking. Mfw acne from my forhead to my forearms

/cgl recommended charcoal soap and a toner to me and it cleared it up a shit ton. A few spots left and some scars to fade but a world better

I hear diet affects acne in a major way, is this true? If so, what should I avoid?

Easiest solution: go to a tanning salon once a week (start on low), increase zinc intake, drink more water.

You can also try benzoyl peroxide, but don't use it daily as it basically dissolves skin.

Dairy products can be a factor, so try cutting them out for a few weeks and see if anything changes. If yes you'll have to find out your tolerance, usually you can get away with just skipping it every other day.

Same problem m8, face too

Went to a dermatologist and got prescribed an antibiotic, 3 topicals, and 1 medical face wash

So far it's worked wonders. Keep hydrated, shower every other day, and avoid washing with extremely cold or hot water. If you get too oily, invest in some sensitive skin facial wipes/oil wipes to help clear the excess of the day before you have a chance to wash your face.

Cheapest and easiest solution.
Monday, Wednesday, Friday, have a hot 30 minute bath with epsom salts.
These are ridiculously powerful at drawing out toxins in your skin and allowing your body to absorb the magnesium required for bodily functions.
After you've finished in the bath, moisturize with virgin, cold pressed coconut oil. Coconut oil is a godsend at moisturizing, with anti inflammatory/bacterial/fungal properties as well.
If you have dead skin, exfoliate with a combination of the two and rub over affected area's.
If you have issues with facial acne or large pours, use a chemical exfoliate (AHA/BHA) following up with a tightening clay mask.

BONUS POINTS
Mon/Wed/Fri mornings + Tues/Thurs have COLD SHOWERS.
Cold showers won't strip your body of essential oils, ignoring this may cause your body to overcompensate due to dryness.

look op, everyones skin is different. you might be showering too much OR too little. you might be using a soap that doesnt work well for your skin. here are some things that you can try to make some changes

- clean your sheets weekly or every other week. you deposit a lot of oil and dirt onto those things in your sleep, even if you shower every night before you go to bed.

-drink more water. you probably arent drinking enough anyway and it helps you with a million other things.

-change soap. a lot of people who struggle with body acne have good luck with african black soap. do some research about the options on your own.