Kid shows iron body:

Kid shows iron body: youtube.com/watch?v=CgpCOsmusG4

STRONG AS IRON

thats nothing, give him a woman and lets see then

Women will be all over him

you may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like

what do you mean ?

hes not even getting gutted hard.

he just has a strong core. i probably could do that.

Yeah right, try do it.... Well see how you'll end up

is he russian or bulgarian?

What is the difference ?

none of those kids know how to throw a punch. they also weight like 50 kg

God he looks exactly like the stereotypical douchebag that won't take the hint that nobody likes him.

The kind of guy that will talk shit about people then act like THEY are being dicks when they call him out on it.

And will take his shirt off and try to start a fight when he has a few drinks, because he thinks he's an MMA pro. But doesn't actually ever throw the first punch.

triggered much, beta cuckboy?

This kid is gonna probably fuck you up lmao

nah its just his face, head shape and facial fuzz.
It just looks exactly like a guy I knew who was like I described.

so you are triggered 'cause he looks like your high school bully. what a pathetic spineless piece of shit you are

the difference is that you're probably a dumb american who cant show any country on the map

as long as i can nuke your ass who cares ?

>nuke your ass
the only thing that a wagie will nuke is himself when the boss hears that you didnt do your work again

lol as if only america has nukes

I was the high school bully, m8.

and here you are :)

They teach that in any semi-serious martial art classes. That's were he got it from and now just showing off to his friends, it's noting special.

Are these guys even trying?

Nah you were his bitch. Sad!

Try you get jumped on!

>MY STORY began when i was 14 years old. I watched many Kung Fu movies and felt unbelievable joy watching the amazing skills the characters possess. One day i decided to acquire these skills and i knew that the movie characters use special effects for such feats. Knowing that, i never thought for a second that i can't have the skills i wanted, but at that time, i had no idea what will it take to acquire a skill like that.

Autism works

There should be a movie based on this story lol