R8 this program

>r8 this program

someone upload the new edition

5/6

go from skinnyfat to musclyfat

>out alpha
>bear mode
>out bear
So he wants to be a gay bear out of the closet?

9/10
for the actual e-book overall rating inc content
10/10
for the program and how good it is at making u look jacked af
6/10
for the grammar and vocabulary in the book, but at least a kid can read it

Stop shilling your shit here beta manlet. Youre so fucking ugly too lmfao.

Alex fucks way more girls than u he even said it on his latest 80k livestream

Not bad, but overall reception is ruined by his autistic entourage that screams NOTICE ME! I'M BIG BAD ALPHA SPECIMEN! Tell me! Tell me!!! REEEEEEEE

post program fgt

at least workouts

for example workouts check out alphadestinys channel on youtube.

spending literally 3 hours at the gym 2 times a week doing 13 different exercises

this program is pure shit

did u even read the fucking book?
decrease rest intervals dumbass or decrease the total volume, if ur some weak novice bitch do u really expect to have the work capacity of someone whos been training for 8 years?

you dumb fuck

he even said himself in the videos that you should take your time and rest at the gym when you are getting tired

>someone whos been training for 8 years
when someone has been training for 8 years with decent results he doesn't need some retarded meme routine with meme exercises written by a midget who pretends to be alpha

kek midget
This shit is so refreshing to hear on Veeky Forums. Manlet gets kind of boring.

why are those names always retarded as fuck "naturaly enhanced"
yeah naturaly put some test in his ass
screaming fake natty louder than a horny moose

Fuck off, shill

>ddduuurr you must do minimalist full body program like 3x5 sqwats, 1x5 diddylift, 3x5 bench, and some isolations at hypertrohe range xD

no u retard? he tells u to have rest timers between 60 and 90 seconds and on volume days 60 seconds max, he says if ur tired in the middle of a workout u can take a 10 minute break and get a drink to energize back up. u probably e pirated his book too u dumb faggot thief

have you ever hear about going to the gym MORE than 2 times a week you fuckwit? you don't have to do 20 exercises in one day if you split it to other days

what is the point in doing everything all at once if you can't even handle the volume?

this program is fucking retarded, no one made gains off of it and even his only fucking friend does something else. Makes you think

>no1 makes gains off of it
Have you tried it?

this

phil does NE u retard
and u say nobody hasmade gains nigger ive made the most gains of my life on the program

>phil does NE
no, he doesn't. He does his own 3 days a week full body

>ive made the most gains of my life on the program
can you prove it with photos?

Lol I think you're the guy that wrote the program. Why else would you be getting so mad you stupid bitch

dont need to prove anything to you, but how do you know phil does 3x week fb u know NE has a 3x week option right

There is a better one for the newbie that uses micro-cycles he is developing.
Monday: Squats 3x3, OHP 3x6, Assisted Chinups 2x12
Tuesday: Deadlift 3x12, Benchpress 3x3, Rows 3x6
Wed: Squats 2x6, OHP 2x12, Assisted Chinups 3x6
Thur: Deadlift 3x3, Benchpress 2x6, Rows 2x12
Frid: Squats 2x12, OHP 3x3, Chinups 2x6
Saturday: Deadlift 3x6, Benchpress 3x12, Pendlay Rows 5 x 3

>Alex fucks girls
Proofs?

Mfw testosterone is a natural hormone so supplementing it isn't cheating