Your gym $

>Saw ex car at gym parking lot
>Do a 180 and go back home

What gym does Veeky Forums go to and how much is your membership per year?

Some generic refurbished basement dungeon. 15$ a month if i pay a for a years membership.

It's not much. Basic equipment and machines. But its rarely crowded, works 24h and has a clean shower and bathroom.

I manage a gym so I get membership for free and $200 worth of supplements free a month.

Why do you care about seeing your old car? Did you not like the person you sold it to?

I think he meant ex-girlfriend's car

>gym shower

do people actually use these i get disgusted when i see them

Sugi fitness and sports centre
$95 a month
shoot me, the other gym near by banned deadlifting

>i get disgusted when i see them
In other words, you think your dick is too small

um the showers are cubicles and its one entire bathroom/shower nobody else can come in.

are american ones just one huge row of showers?

Im in Korea. Open showers are the norm here completely. on week ends familes come to the fitness centre to use the spas, whole male sides of the extended family shower together then take a big public bath.

>um the showers are cubicles and its one entire bathroom/shower nobody else can come in
How cucked are you?

>gook talking about small cock

hole in the wall type gym hidden from the public with 30 yr old equipment, but basically everything you need. the only thing missing is a dip machine. 7000Ft/month wich is like $25.

>in korea
>gook
yes I am
Gook means "not Korean", it's a slur.

>CrossFit gym
About $100 per month
>normie gym
Don't pay for it

>inb4 underage b&
I'm 21 uni fag

That's a good benefit you should just resell all the snake oil to people to increase your effective salary

Have a gym at work, has everything and $25 per month comes directly out of my check

Men who aren't ashamed of themselves have no problem using gym showers.

This mean you were under 18 in 2013. Thus underage.

Municipal public gym.
Costs me $40 a month, the facility is brand new, three power cages, 3 Olympic platforms, plenty of bars and weights, DBs up to 150lbs, plenty of cardio equipment and an indoor track. I only have two complaints: the "multi-purpose room" is always occupied by classes, and the cable crossover is the old one from before the updated fitness centre was built, and it's really showing its age.

Local gym with a bunch of machines, freeweights, everything you could possibly need and atleast 10 professional bodybuilders doing heavy lifts at any given time. It's 25 biweekly, but it's super fucking worth it

Europe
>lots of casual nudity
>low crime rates
America
>very little casual nudity
>high crime rates
SE Asia
>very little casual nudity
>high crime rates
East Asia
>Lots of casual nudity
>low crime rates