What's your biggest Veeky Forums sin?

What's your biggest Veeky Forums sin?

>tfw lifting 6 days a week

I can bench more than I squat

This. Pure shame.

i joined infantry

>Can't bench bodyweight
My max one time was 85 kg and my current weight is 87 kg

I got to 2plate squat and now I don't try to increase the weight.

>much rather be at the gym than with friends.

I can deadlift 4pl8 but can't bench 1pl8

What? How? Why do you not train legs?

not this user but im in the same boat, i work out alone at the dead of night and the gym attendants overnights are DYEL's so im afraid they cant help. my bench is 1pl8 but my squat is 115lb

i stopped lifting 5 years ago
feel too old for that gym/lifting/gay/lifestyle/youtuber bullshit now

iam a big guy now though
started with 48kg at 17 years old

Can't stop masturbating. Haven't missed a workout in 2 months though.

For an older guy you sound like you care way too much about bullshit things. Just go mate and stop making excuses

>less than one plate squat
The only excuse would be that you are a girl.

i have no excuse, i accepted im a weak piece of shit and improving it

I don't squat and probably never will due to shit mobility and noone to teach me the proper technique. Since I have good deadlift form I just do trap bar deadlifts instead :^)

i never tested my 1rm bench and only DB bench anyways

I don't ever train my lower body. I have naturally thick thighs and ass and I don't want them any thicker. Been working my upper body only for almost 2 years now. Look pretty built even by Veeky Forums standards. Ohp at 1+ plate 5x5 and bench at 2+ plates 5x5. I lie to normies all the time about the importance of training legs, kek. I tried deadlifting for the first time in almost a year a few days ago, pulled 130kg on my first attempt without breaking a sweat.
I think I'll start training legs at some point if my upper body ever gets too big for my legs. Les grow pretty fast, so whatever.

>>much rather be at the gym than with friends.
This isn't a Veeky Forums sin, it's a virtue

i train legs more then bench. it doesnt matter, the lift is just harder then bench.

Don't bother going for 1RM, that's how you die. Remember that your wrists can snap and the bar will come crashing down on your throat. Not even your spotter could stop 300+ lbs suddenly dropping.

>I have naturally thick thighs and ass and I don't want them any thicker.

You mean you're a fatass.

I browse r/fitness at work and actually follow a Reddit program, nsuns 5/3/1

I did bro split for a year. Got great results

i dont actually lift and just shitpost here

I don't train biceps.

me too, and ive stalled on it. been on it for 6 months thinking of switching routines.

DELET THIS

what do you do for accessories?

Shame

I fell for the same meme that this guy is and didn't train legs for my first year of lifting. I regret it ever since.

I dont squat and bench.. im afraid of hurting myself and looking stupid af. How do i get rid of this fear. PLEASE IM FUCKING DESPERATE, i have almost 1 month since i start hitting the gym.

>tfw too old to be healthy, active and strong.

I hate talking about the gym but I love lifting

but your quads are bigger than your arms
this doesn't make sense.
check your form

Forgive me father but i only bench and do curl,every couple of days running on the treadmill for 5k.But i fear not for Amazon has recruited me in their campaign for world conquest and i forsee my aquisition of the belt of champions in my near future so i may not snapeth my shit.

my lifts are:
1/2/2.5/3

I enjoy weight lifting but never do it again

i have worked on my form for 2 years. my body cant squat for dick.

i am forced to do highbar because my lowbar is worse then a good morning.
flexibility doesnt matter because i can do a full pike. something with my femurs.

Not going below parallel on the last reps of squat for my final set

Not getting enough sleep (not like I don't fucking try, I go to bed at ~10:30 to get up for 7am, but my body doesn't fall asleep until about midnight)

Struggling to get my calories, but has gotten much better since, instead of eating 300g (cooked) pasta at lunch, i've reduced it to 150g and am instead blending 100g of peanuts into my final protein shake of the day

Do it in the power cage and just rack up the safety's to the right height so you can bail if you get stuck at the bottom

If your gym doesn't have a power cage you need to leave

I'm a novice and finishing up a cut so my advice might not be so useful, but I just do the main lifts and one accessory for each body part listed. Once I start to bulk I will probably do 2. Right now I do rows and chins for back, curls for biceps, chest dips, and Arnold press and lateral raises for shoulders. Personally I think the volume for legs in the main program is fine but leg curls and calf raises would probably be good.

t. flatassed faggot

>I do a brosplit

I've gotten pretty great results from it and I'm too scared to switch and lose what I've got.

lol ur a moron

Eating way too much candy n shit

Nothing wrong with that, I recently started experimenting with Bulgarian myself.

Same. Lifting for 2 years, only started training biceps last week

This.

Unpopular opinion: biceps are a shitty meathead muscle.

I do reverse curl for wrist and brachialis health, but having large bicep really completely destroys front rack position and makes your elbows very very slow.

Besides, tricep and delt is what ACTUALLY makes your arm look good.

Progression is all that matters. If you're getting stronger, getting more muscle per bodyfat%, doesn't matter what you're doing.

I lift for my ex-fiancee.

I can't squat due to lower back pain, so I use leg press instead.

I found out that I like leg press way more for building strong legs than squats...

>lifting 6 days a week
I do this too. I understand that it's bad for me, but I much rather workout than feel like shit on rest days.

Preach. All about those developed triceps.

Same.

sorry, meant

i eat shit and drink a lot of beer

>I browse r/fitness
Shame, I was banned from that sub for asking a question

How?

Fucking this. I hate my knees

I never get close to 1rm because some body builder told a hyperautist (me) that if you need a spotter, you are ego lifting and that eventually ends in injury. The dozens of webm's (5 different leg press snap city, guy getting trapped under barbell benching at homegym, guy dropping multiple pl8 bench on chest and spotter standing like a retard, etc.) reinforced that mild fear.

I don't even lift, I just like you guys.

The fuck is wrong with lifting 6 days a week? If you're not doing fullbody retard shit each day i don't see the issue.

Don't let the other user put you down. I had a friend who started bar and is about where you are now. We're gonna make it.

I drink heavily every night

But how do you work your hammies? Last time I did leg press I felt it in only my glutes and quads.

I am at 2/3/5/5 for reps but I refuse to ever cut because I don't give a fuck how I look and I love shitty food too much

>fullbody retard shit
Enjoy your shit endurance and useless hypertrophy.

>doing fullbody 6 days a week

I am eating like a pig.
>Decide to cut a little
>My birthday comes

im so glad im finally past this

training 6 days a week gives you shit endurance? Training fullbody gives you good endurance? Do you even lift you faggot

Lifting for girls

I've never really programmed. I just go to the gym and do a bunch of lifts that interest me that day, loosely following ppl

Your spotter sounds like a pussy. Also, 300 lb 1rm? DYEL

Same desu. Except I try to hit different muscle groups all the time.

I OHP with a very side stance and a very thin bar

What anime?

I'm at 1.25/2.25/2/3

I know your type and I can smell your obesity through the screen

Did SS for 2 years

Eating entire gallons of ice cream.

How do you shut your mind off and just go in and lift?

letting my girlfriend suck the sweet sweet gains out of my dong

lmfao cuck

Slacking off more than I actually work out. If I lifted as frequently as I browsed Veeky Forums I'd have the body I want already.

I don't take any supplements (dunno if that's a sin) and I love doing squats, front squats, low bar high bar etc. I do them during every workout, hell I even do them whenever I'm bored at home.

That is really unfortunate.

That's not a sin. You're basically a true student of iron.

Wow 130 kg deadlift wow jeez man how do you even fit your cock through the door.

>bench PR is 265lbs
>struggling with 225lbs squats

ITS NOT MY FAULT MY BACK IS ARCHED

when I started I fainted after squatting the bar

then I later fainted and vomitted from 1pl8 squat

Im now at 2 pl8 squat but dislocated a knee and also got knee tendonitis so had to deload and switch to box squats

I don't deadlift because I can't stop my back from rounding.
>Watch some form videos
>Focus on pulling your shoulders back
>Widen your grip
>Try pulling sumo
I've tried everything.

>not doing full body 5-6 days a week
DYEL?

Baki

>not doing full body 12 times per week, atleast twice a day
whose the real dyel here

I didn't cut for 5 years. Now I start the long road back to a healthy body fat percentage.

Is lifting 3 days a week beneficial in terms of gains and progressing in general. I don't have time for 6 times.

I do actually do GPP in the evenings, but most of the time I just sprint or jump.