What does Veeky Forums think

Hey /fag/, saw this campaign on kickstarter. What do y'all think? Worth contributing too? Trying make the grills 'mire harder

Other urls found in this thread:

kickstarter.com/projects/296206939/juggernaut-the-one-gallon-water-bottle-reinvented/description
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Here's the link kickstarter.com/projects/296206939/juggernaut-the-one-gallon-water-bottle-reinvented/description

Trying to make the girls mire harder
>ending up looking like an autist carrying this thing around in public

it's dumb. It would be a huge bitch to clean if you put a protein shake in it, and there's really nothing that makes it better than a basic water bottle.

"holy shit look at me I'm so insecure that I have to drink water out of a fake dumb bell so that you all know I'm really into lifting. seriously, please ask me about lifting. ask me about anything. just please someone talk to me."

that's what I think when I see that thing.

I sure hope that it does not look like shit outside of a fotoshoot. Might be fun for my kid to play with, each week put 100ml more of water in it, get gains. 10/10 would buy for that purpose.

Wew, autism, nothing new.

> THE MATERIAL
> Constructed with impact resistant, ultradurable plastic, Tritan.

Lol, enjoy the plastic breaking down into the water and mimicking estrogen in the human body, stealing your gains and making you go trap mode.

> yfw you try to make yourself feel alpha on the inside but you're actually effeminizing yourself

Daily reminder to never drink from plastic bottles.

>drinking out of a fake dumbbell in hopes of mires
>not primo autismo

>fill with cement
>cheap dumbbells

>>cheap
It's gonna cost 100$.

Tritan is not estrogenic under normal conditions

ALL plastics mimick estrogen when broken down, no matter how durable, and this bottle WILL break down with every swig.

Do you really want to donate your gains to cheap materials?

Tritan does not leak EAs if you tret it like a normal human being..

fill it with iridium for super heavy dumbells

THIS. If you can't even see this, you're already beyond saving.

I wonder if the guys behind this are autistic themselves, or whether they're just doing it knowing they'll attract dumb autists and laughing at them?

What a fucking pointless argument.

While it IS correct that plastics can increase E2 levels, it's fucking negligible under normal observation, even with bloodwork, never mind producing any noticeable effects.

This thread reminds me of that kickstarter crap video that Sam Hyde and Frank Yang did about a pocket sized water "bottle"

you missed the bit underneath where it says BPA and BPS free, both of which are the main chemicals that produce estrogenic effects.

>kickstarter

fuck off

>Cant fit into cup holders, pocket, backpack side, takes up way too much space
>Bottle opening inconvenience for drinking, either have to angle neck a ridiculous amount or drink straight down
>More expensive per pound than any single equivalent dumbbell
>Has no benefits aside from shape
>Makes you look like a raging autist
>Literally only appeals to people who's personalities are so shallow they can only define themselves through items depicting their sole investment in life in this case going to the gym

and lets not forget how cleaning this thing is going to be a pain if you pour anything but water

He totally doesn't look like a faggot.

>badass look

Whoa whoa whoa whoa chill qboa whoa
Whoaaaaaaaaaa wtf

Actually not a bad idea. Use it as a mold for greensand and cast some dumbbells. They should make one for making plates and bumper plates too.

Im not a fag

>Literally only appeals to people who's personalities are so shallow they can only define themselves through items depicting their sole investment in life in this case going to the gym

so basically all of Veeky Forums?

It is what it is man

Got one of these, it feels nice but lack of handle or some kind of string makes it really hard to pull out of your rectum.

>no one must know about this, my love

does this shit cost 100 bucks(in retail). Why? who would buy that shit

Kek, reminds me of that one post where user benched gallons of water because he was too poor to buy weights.

People who don't lift.

Anyone got a link? Can't find it

Thats incredibly wrong, plastics have an incredible diversity of chemical structures, and many break down into compounds that in no way mimic estrogen.

This looks like novelty item. Not viable for real world use.

>world's most functional, unique, aesthetically pleasing

stop reading there