twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lmao and clarence is apparently out of shape now too

holy shit, he can't be real

100kg at 178cm

He's pretty fucking strong.

Damn, he must get a lot of girls.

>lifetime of working out and roids for this

thicc

I'm sorry, what's wrong with that exactly?

You're seriously delusional of what's obtainable for 99.99% of the population.

The vast majority of people are simply not going to look like some perfect fitness model no matter how 100% spot on they're with steroids, diet, and training.

Your expectations are basically this...

>100.00% perfect diet
>100.00% perfect training
>100.00% perfect sleep
>100.00% perfect steroid use
>100.00% perfect muscle insertions
>100.00% perfect bone size/proportions
>100.00% perfect shoulder to waist ratio
>100.00% perfect calves
>100.00% perfect ideal height
>100.00% perfect flawless skin
>100.00% perfect hair line
>100.00% perfect hair style
>100.00% perfect teeth
>100.00% perfect fitted clothing

This is why you're sad pathetic little fat autistic neck-beard that will be on Veeky Forums forever until you eventually kill yourself.

Filthy Frank started roiding

???

Do you have an equally as autistic explosion whenever people use the term "reach for the stars"?

Daily reminder clarence doesn't even do anything for size other than squats and he's that built

This is what steroids do, if he actually trained his upper body like he trains his lower body he would look enormous.

wew lad, u are the literal definition of mental illness

Implying you wouldn't roid for that physique and lifts like his
>220kg CJ
>186kg Snatch
>202.5kg Bench
>330kg Hookgrip Deadlift
>300kg Paused ATG Squat
>All 100% Raw

He does some accessories for imbalance prevention but even then I've seen his Gravitus and it's mostly squats, the Olympic lifts, back Extensions, Leg Curls, Pendlay Rows and Bench Press

>100.00%
>.00%

He himself said that he doesn't do anything for hypertrophy other than squats, he rarely does bench press now.
His logged workouts are basically just squats, variations of olympic lifts and the occasional bench press for one set a day.

Yeah his lower body is just Paused Squat, Paused Front Squats occasionally, power Clean and Snatch. He also does Glute Ham Raise, Back Extensions and Leg Curls

>clarence does no upper body

then explain this arms

I know, it's ridiculous.
If anyone did the kind of training he's doing they would look like shit.

You grow on steroids regardless if you trian or not, if he actually trained his arms he would look massive.

Plus, clarence's arms aren't even big, they're just vascular.

>out of shape

Not sure if troll, or body dysmorphia. He looks like he just finished a bulk.

He obviously meant "out of shape" as in he's not even in his best shape, considering he lost quite a bit of strength and he does look a bit less muscular now.

Well Olympic lifting training usually produces massive legs and traps, but he does do bench press, barbell rows, the vertical pressing movements for Weightlifting like Push Press and does pull-ups as well, he's also said he does rear delts and Side delts in isolation and Curls and skull crushers so his upper body gets stimulated. I have no idea what other stuff he does

Is this achievable natty?
Also
Only drink pure water bois

Oh, yeah. That's what happens when you fall for the vegan meme

He claims he rarely does anythnig like that, his training logs prove this too, he just does a few pullups sometimes without even trying hard, for like 2 sets a month.
Bench press he used to do like one heavy set 3x a week, now he has since stopped completely.

Why did he lose strength recently?

He was at his strongest as a vegan

On his Gravitus over the last week he has Pendlay Rows, Push Press and before then he has Rear Delt Flies and pull-ups but yeah it's mostly squats and the Olympic lifts and the power variations

It's just so little volume that I don't think it even does anything desu.

Let's be honest, even fags on SS do more volume than clarence does for the upper body.

340 kg deadlift actually

Yeah but he's on roids which absolutely helps more than anything else. Also he probably does more than he says, people just want to see his PRs not accessories

That was with straps

His physique is literally shit tier. Unsubscribed.

why does he look sickly and small in this picture?

How is it shit tier?

It's fairly disgusting, and he's a midget.

What stack is he on?

Yea just look at that flawless beautiful skin

the olylifter physique is so much better than MUH ARMS... I'm changing my program

And he recently became vegan too. Coincidence?

Don't worry, you will never get arms that size.

Even omar isuf the curl bro has arms smaller than 16".

thats what im saying

>pendlay row
Only Americans do this, everyone else does chins or pulldowns + clean/snatch shrugs for back.

>mfw 17.5" natty and lean
feels good buddyboyo. switched from BB focus (5 years) to oly recently, getting big AND strong

>340 kg deadlift actually
>straps
>roids
baka.com.au/world/our-weightlifters-have-nothing-on-eumastas-20090805-ea3e.html

>Nineteenth century excavations on the Greek island of Thera uncovered a 481 kilogram boulder, dated to the sixth century BCE (before current era), bearing the inscription ‘‘Eumastas, the son of Critobulus, lifted me from the ground’’.

I see he only posts his second workout of the day. He probably does his GPP in the mornings.

Personally I would do opposite (big lifts in day, GPP at night) but it is his perjorative.

>believing hear-say myths

yeah, Wilt chamberlain benched 500 lbs btw

This guy

daily reminder that clarence is a FRAUD and that you should stop following roided meatheads that are KILLING the whole weightlifting scene

kek I'm dying

The whole weightlifting scene is on roids though

>angry about frauding in weightlifting
Then you should stop following the sport in general and only follow the nordic federations

>5'10"
>average or slightly above
>also strong as fuck

oh my are you delusional

clarence isnt a bodybuilder you fucking retards

We know his roids preserved his muskles.... but what did he eat to stay so lean ?

>need to know

Tbh you're right

'10"
>>average or slightly above
Do you live in fucking asia or mexico?

damn dude lay off the roids

he's famous for being on tons of supplements. you could look into some of those

which video is this from????????

Haydn's newest one.

Because he is vegetarian

What's GPP?