So, dicklets?

so, dicklets?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/K8fC7YI.gif
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>impossible to live a balance

I compete in powerlifting and I'm doing a Ph.D right now, whats your point?

NAHLEDGE

i.imgur.com/K8fC7YI.gif

>pussy pad

>still believing in the 80s high school movie jock and nerd one-or-the-other bullshit

im Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums you pretentious fucking pseud

>im Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums you pretentious fucking pseud
>current year
>Not being a Veeky Forums Veeky Forums /g/ /ic/ /tv/ /mu/ /int/ Veeky Forums ubermensch.

dont tempt me, i might be forced to beat you by becoming /a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x/ [Edit]

>[Edit]

that's a HARD xD

Not being

>/F/A/G/

Stay away loser

i cant tell if youre being ironic or not

were do you think you are

>don't spend money :DD

tfw
>/v/
>/i/
>/r/
>/g/
>/int/

>Two books?!

>tfw i frequent all the boards that you do

>thinkpad x230
>kindle paperwhite; currently reading proust
>planning to study abroad
>currently wearing shorts that feel too short because Veeky Forums (fuck them)
>listening to best radiohead (in rainbows btw)

you do realize this is an imageboard?
you can post images?

But he did post an image

>don't read books
>have other people read them for you
>read summaries of books
The only thing more cringe than that image is his comment section.

Anecdotally, any time I have seen a job thread on Veeky Forums the largest group has been engineers. It seems they are drawn to powerlifting, like myself. Body builders are the idiots or business frauds.

Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums, /mu/, /pol/, /tv/ master race

>uses a pad for squats
>complains about lack of mental training
You know, mental fortitude is amongst the most important thing you can have for your "mental 6 pack".

>[Edit]
Keked

i compete in powerlifting

he posted a link

>engineers
>drawn to powerlifting
I always knew /plg/ was full of dicksuckers.

Im doing a pure math masters right now after a math and physics double major (graduated top of my class too), im basically the embodiment of autistic nerdy guy, but I lift, and that makes everyone think im a retard.

Its actually so much fun because these ironic glasses wearing hipster types studying art will start talking about some bullshit to impress me and usually some girls in the conversation like
>quantum mechanics is so spooky, you can entangle 2 particles and use it so instantly teleport objects! theve already managed to teleport things over 2 miles! were startrek now!

and im just thinking
>o, no sweety, thats not how it works, thats not how any of that works.

Im too autustic to correct them most of the time, and I dont want to make them look retarded in front of the others, but if its a really enough guy, ill say something, then thell be really condescending, telling me how they read it in a physics book or some shit, and how do I know its wrong. Best feeling in the world is to then correct them in as much technical detail as possible and watch them become speechless. Or alternatively, if the girl they are trying to impress tells them something like
>Dont argue with user about this, hes got a degree in phisics

Well this dragged on, anyway
>so, dicklets?
No u

your skull has no fat in it, therefore you can not lose fat in your skull to give your brain a 6 pack. this guy is retarded lmao

>tfw stupid
/b/
/r9k/
/v/
/bant/
/vr/
Veeky Forums

maybe he doesnt want to download an image

That is a Jaden Smith tier quote.

>thinkpad x200
>reading the greeks, currently on sophocles, re-reading divine comedy and halfway through KJV

no Veeky Forumsg nor /mu/ though

>phd means shit

life is not a video game
you're allowed to max out all your stats.

>LEAVING EXISTENCE BEHIND

He already downloaded it by viewing it

true that

x420 or bust fag

>imgur
Go back to your reddit you stupid faggot

>4year talking shit on Ph.D
>thinks reading Greek philosophy makes him smart

I'll have you know I have a fucking IQ so high they had to change the scale to even give me a number. I'm a world renowned lifter and have won many national and international competitions in both powerlifting and body building. I have my pro card and world strength records. I have a PhD a nd I'm working on my second masters. I speak 5 languages fluently and 3 others well enough to not need a translator. I am also a hit with the ladies and have been known to take more than one to my chambers at a time leaving them so sattisfied they no longer lust after other men.
I spend most of my life at 5% by and non if you can grasp how attractive I am.
You sir... Have been laid waste to. Good day

For all we know you have a Ph.D in gender studies, who tf cares.

Slayed him

>the Veeky Forums starter pack (beyond /b/ edition)

Didn't see the thread but I'm an engineer.

I need to reach out too old classmates and see if they wanna get Veeky Forums with me

hereimnyGARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE

Its exactly the other way around.
Kids are forced to sit in small rooms with shit air and shit artificial lighting for 8 hours after that they have to do 4 hours of homework and learning.
When the fuck do they have time to play outside?
When the fuck do they have time to get some sun?
When the fuck so they have time to go swim?
Never you get fucking sickly faggots with pencil wrists and shoulders the size of their hips, constantly sick due to a shit immune system and a frail body.
They can do advanced algebra but cant go into a fucking squat without falling forward. They force you into a undeveloped body so that you can at the end have a piece of worthless paper with PhD on it and still not find a fucking job because boomer bastards ruined the economy.

what about the sixpack in my heart

cue "that's why you read plato"

>phd means shit
>kjv

u guys are gay
>Veeky Forums, /mu/,
degenerate trash.

Possibly the gayest thread I ever read.

You're probably some fag that took philosophy. Females get wet over engineers where I'm from.

>not being /fitlit/
Scum.

>Pussy pad.
>Probably using a smith machine
But I'll allow it

ye

Yeah, sure thing buddy, that's why you're here crying over your oneitis.
lmao, as if Veeky Forums even holds a candle to Veeky Forums. haha

>tfw Veeky Forums Veeky Forums /a/ /c/ /k/ /u/ and /jp/
There is no hope for a man like me.

>pussy pad
>90% chance of smith machine
>not showing the weights
I'm more nawledgable in weights then he is.

>projecting loneliness
>has shiity jokes from 2008 and a dbz picture ready to go

Sorry you couldn't even make it through industrial engineering bro..

>>has shiity jokes from 2008
lmfao. As usual, it's the bitch that makes these kinds of comment. No wonder his oneitis is with Chad, the liberal arts major.

>Calls me chad
>thinks chad cares about oneitus

Lurk more faggot

We're all going to die so who cares.

>thinkpad

Am I missing something or are you Gaylords really acting like you're more "intellectual" based on the kind of fucking laptop you have?

>intellectual
no
its a /g/ meme to own one
its a thing
like doing SS+GOMAD is a thing

>Veeky Forums Veeky Forums /g/ /ic/ Veeky Forums
these are good
>/tv/ /int/
these are shit
>/mu/
this is okay, 6/10

Wow okay even worse you don't even know how to think for yourself lol

>tfw /c/ /u/ Veeky Forums

>>Calls me chad
I never called you Chad, lmfao.
The engineer can't even read. hahaha

This isn't India.

>Reads the bible.
Even a 17 year old can read KJV so whats your achievement user. Getting a PhD doesnt mean you are successful.

chemistry/weightlifting master race reporting in

Not him, but what the fuck were you trying to say, exactly?

>No wonder his oneitis is with Chad, the liberal arts major.

It seems like you're just throwing buzzwords in a blender.

Let's face it, you pretty much BUY a tertiary qualification these days.

The only full idiots I see at the gym are the roidmunchers or people bringing their cameras and recording their full work outs. Most other people seem to be doing something respectable.

A physicist, an accountant and an engineer are all on their way to work.

The physicist is pulled over by a cop for speeding. The physicist, using the laws of physics, explains to the police officer why that impossible, so the cop apologizes and lets him go.

The cop then pulls over an accountant a little later for driving in the car pool lane, and the accountant offers to do the cop's taxes for free, assuring him a very generous tax return. The cop accepts and lets the accountant off with a warning.

Later, the cop pulls over an engineer, who was driving the wrong way. Before the cop has a chance to react, the engineer leaps out and begins sucking the cops cock before being tazed and subsequently jizzing his pants.

The engineer was then brutally reminded of the tolerance limits of his ass later than day in nail.

GO BACK TO PLEBBIT you fag