Is race a meme?

Guys, does your race really matters when it comes to lifting and exercise?

>Inb4 /pol/ arrives

Nah guys, please keep this serious. For example, think of me as a latino man; do I have more or less chances to be as good as a man with african genetics? Or one with caucasian genetics?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weightlifting_at_the_2016_Summer_Olympics#Medal_table
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weightlifting_at_the_2012_Summer_Olympics#Medal_table
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weightlifting_at_the_2008_Summer_Olympics#Medal_table
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weightlifting_at_the_2004_Summer_Olympics#Medal_table
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

idk

dude, lifting is not a race.
take your time

race isn`t a meme

It's not a meme. An African man will gain muscle at a much faster rate. But the upper limit is pretty much similar.

And who said that? I'm just asking if my ancestry could affect in a certain way my ability to improve.

Everyone is built a certain way. It's got to do with your parents genetics, not your race. Make the best of what you have.

caucasians have a higher strength potential due to average differences in (stockier) build. Blacks can look more defined due to natural tan

A true pol cunt trying to sound reaso nailed but his ultimate point is the only point they are able to 'try' and make. Pathetic.

Race matters in terms of having an above average chance to have good lifting genetics if you're african for example. But individuals are always individuals and there is a lot of overlap so it's not the be all end all.

yes. the same way it does for intellect. basically asians > whites >>>> for everything

tis good

>asians being better than whites at lifting
[spoiler]LOL[/spoiler]

Its not like African-American Blacks have been bred for 200 years to be as strong as possible to do more work as a slave.

I know there are some differences in DNA and bone structure et.c., but I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter enough to be the difference between having the natural strength of a boar or some shit like that.

So what about a hapa, are they a mule(best at everything) or a liger(looks good, does shit)?

Blacks in america have been bred to be stronger for the past couple hundred years, other than that this post is pretty on point

Yeah, it's mostly social and cultural differences that make an average Poo scrawny or an average Tyrone buff

Yeah not a meme that Latinos are tiny ugly midgets only second to indians

Is this the same guy posting this meme?

This isn't historically accurate at all

>WE WUZ EUGENICS

Asians aren't fit. Most of them are anorexic midgets.

Probably. People are not made equally. Just look at ethopians and running or sea nomads being able to see underwater. No idea what race would be good at lifting though.

>make thread about race
>expect people not to tell you the truth about race
Stupid fucking spic.
Blacks make up 13% of the population, yet commit 54% of violent crime.
Blacks have a lower IQ than any other race besides Australian aboriginals. Before you say IQ is based on upbringing, not genetic, the gap between black and white IQ does not change with different socioeconomic statuses.

hapas are garbage

name one hapa intellectual or bodybuilder, thats right you cant, because hapas are all mentally ill genetic trash

keep your blood pure, asians with asians and whites with whites

Put can they pick up heavy weights and put them down again good?

Oh fuck off with this "they're bred for it" shit. White people believe they made EVERYTHING happen. I'm just waiting for white people to "prove" they're The Creator, Himself. Africans always have been and always will be physically superior to every other race.

Race is a meme.

The whole "black people gain muscle faster, they have an extra muscle in their legs to make them fun faster" meme is embarrassing to me as a white man. With hard work I can compete with any man in the world. It's only cucks that need an excuse for their mediocrity who say race matters.

All notable strongmen aside from Mark Felix are white.

don't tell me what to do cuckboy

the top 100 strongest men in the world are all white... really makes you think huh

Why is the olympic 100m sprint dominated by black men?

>race is a meme.
>to me as a (((white))) man
HEBREW DETECTED.

And they're all big and ugly and gonna die early.

Still strong and white. Sorry this upsets you.

>implying niggers aren't fucking disgusting
>WE WUZ KANGS AN SHIET
But you still got conquered by """inferior""" people, right?

stay
mad
nigger

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weightlifting_at_the_2016_Summer_Olympics#Medal_table

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weightlifting_at_the_2012_Summer_Olympics#Medal_table

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weightlifting_at_the_2008_Summer_Olympics#Medal_table

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weightlifting_at_the_2004_Summer_Olympics#Medal_table

Clarence Kennedy half Filipino half Irish. Not a bodybuilder, but a Olympic lifter.

ching chong chow gtfo my board babydick

>huughhh huuugh we stronga den you wideye we win mo medal
the average gook is still weaker than the average white man. sorry to burst your bubble xi. also if iceland had participated they wouldve demolished the gooks.

>An African man will gain muscle at a much faster rate
absolutely false, the rate of progression (in terms of both strength and hypertrophy) are nearly identical. there's a minor benefit to having darker skin when trying to appear lean, but that's it.

lol mad lil whiteboy detected.

>lol mad lil whiteboy detected.
troll/10
get better bait, faggot

How the hell did you get to average IQ from the question OP asked?
/pol/ please leave

>implying it isn't true
look up wsm events

blacks are better at running though, but keeping it fitness related whites are in general better suited for lifting - leverage difference (advantage) and whites are a bit taller on average

Well the average nigger has a little more test than the ave cracker so that may be the reason that they are a little more stronger in average
Also their nigger skin makes it more easily to se muscle definition

LOL where'd you hear that Clarence was a flip?

>Well the average nigger has a little more test than the ave cracker
that was one study, and it was a 9% difference in total test with negligible differences in free test (what helps build muscle). it also didn't account for the local discrepancies in activity level, with blacks being more active in sports that require higher levels of aggression. it's a negligible difference, if there is any actual difference. we haven't seen any large scale studies of this kind to my knowledge, so trying to extrapolate population characteristics is kinda pointless

You sound very bored in life

> tfw Indian
It could be worse op 1 year after lifting and I still look like shit

Race is important because of insertions, muscle fibers and limb porportions(leverages)
Some races have long femurs, makes it worse for squatting for example.
That's on another scale, individually it varies, such as intelligence between races.
It's all genetics and phenotypes when you break it down. I'm a spic, I'm not racist, I treat everyone equally at first meeting but realize there are diffrences.

>generations of selective breeding for farm labor
>no difference in race!