>Always sure we wouldn't turn into fat fucks
>5 years in
>she start to balloon
>look up girls on Facebook I used to go to class with
>75% of them went balloon mode while some even went full Snorlax
>meanwhile I'm just as ripped as I was in my early 20's

Why the fuck do women do this.....

you just cant handle her

Women are just naturally less motivated. Especially when they think they can settle.

Its one of the several reasons they mostly age so badly.

Because they stopped trying to ride the cock carousel and are now being content with having a beta provider who doesn't mind her becoming obese

Why don't you have a gf bro?

This

Thier whole biological life circle is based on -> Attracting best possible mate -> Reproduce -> Take care of offspring and use mates ressources to get by

So once their brain tells them they are in phase 3 mode they balloon

KeK

Dread game senpai you have to let her know subtly that she is replaceable since you're still shredded and worth more on the sexual market. Either she loses weight to compete with other women or you dump her and upgrade. Don't let the land whale bring you down. Unless you're a sick chubby chaser if so kys.

because women store fat more than men do on the same diet, and women are hit on more than men in the same environment so why fucking try hard?

if a mans not getting girls he was to workout more, or earn more money

if a womans not getting men she just needs to got to more bars

Your fedora is showing.

which part am i wrong about?

cuck

which part am i wrong about?

Thinking men not getting girls is about their body or income.

99% of the time its because the guy is a fuccboi who doesn't actually make a move and expects women to do so.

The reason it LOOKS like men higher on the social and economic ladder attract more women is because their circumstances tend to lend themselves more to being confident in approaching women.

Women don't make the moves, despite what Veeky Forums likes to believe.

>guy is a fuccboi
>who doesn't actually make a move and expects women to do so.

Don't use definitions you don't know what are

fuccbois drown in pussy m8

>The reason it LOOKS like men higher on the social and economic ladder attract more women
It looks that way because they do

when you enter into an exclusive relationship with someone, you take responsibility for their sexual happiness. sexual happiness is an extremely important part of life.

if you unilaterally decide to let your body go, you are abandoning your responsibility to your partner.

talk to her about it. i'm sure she knows that she's fat, and isn't happy about it either. but she needs to know she's got to pick up the slack, or you'll feel like she's taking you for granted (say that part) and you'll walk (maybe don't say that part)

dude you're straight up retarded

I feel like this is actualy the best advice, I avoided speaking up about it to harshly because I didn't want to hurt her. But I guess I need to be less subtle and more straightforward about it

start by inviting her to come lifting/gym with you. that's a subtle enough hint if you haven't seriously brought it up before.

We are past that station already, the subtle hints haven't worked sadly

your bitch thinks you're not gonna leave her so she let herself go. Tell her that she is becoming less and less attractive and that she is coming to the point of not being attractive to you and when she'll pass that point you're breaking up.

that's a shame. you don't need to be mean about it, but you do need to communicate that you feel like she's taking you for granted. because that's the actual truth. communication is key.

nah bro, you cant take resposibility for anyone but yourself. Its not possible

Responsibility for an ASPECT of their life, yes. That's what makes a committed relationship special -- placing enough trust in your partner that you hand them this aspect of yourself and trust that they will take care of it.

If you didn't trust them to take care of it, you'd have pieces on the side standing by.

I don't give a fuck what you define as a fuccboi, fuccbois.

Yeah I guess

>2017
>being sexist

Ugh

And everyone's human, we all fuck up, just like OPs gf is. But if you love someone you'll realize you're fucking up and abdicating your responsibility, and try to make it better because their happiness matters to you.

sex is one of the most important pary of the relationship. without it any relationship will break, so when woman gets fat to the point of becoming unattractive im breaking up. im not gonna fuck whale im not attracted to simply because we've been together for some time. relationship requires work which includes staying in shape for your partner. Just because we're together it doesn't mean you can become fat

I will say this once and I expect you to never forget this: women are a meme. This advice WILL save your life, or at least your heart.

Thats the problem with big tits girls
They get fat easily and their tits age horribly