Cutting

>cutting
>still eat pic related for breakfast
what's your excuse for not tracking macros/practising IIFYM?

lmao
Post a pic of yourself.
Everyone who claims "IIFYM" either looks like shit, or doesn't dare post a picture.

>Tomatoes

>Tomatoes

>english breakfast

would legit rather eat dirt

hipster pls go

What the fuck is wrong with fucking tomatoes? They are the gods food
In 7 words you made yourself sound like a retard, that's impressive
You first

>You first

Why? I'm not the one acting like a lack of discipline gives good results.
The burden of proof is on you fatty.
And I will gladly post a picture of myself if you do, even if you look better than me, in which case I'll also admit I was wrong.

But really though I've never seen a natty who looks decent with "IIFYM"

>They are the gods food
No they aren't. They taste disgusting and the texture is shit.

i thought this was normal. biggest meal of the day for breakfast with high carbs, even for cutting.

>doesn't post pic
Yeah looks we got us an open and shut case of fatty mcboom boom. Nothin to see here fellas.

>no beans
>ketchup

>IIFYM

Damn boy dats tasty

>he has two people spotting and this still happens
i cant watch these any more, i'm never going to want to move up in weight

I fail to see how IIFYM is worse than not tracking calories, assuming that you're not eating "dirty" foods (high GI, trans fats etc) regularly

both spotters were absolutely fucking terrible, the bar didnt even slow down which meant they didnt even make contact

Spotters are there to help rack, not catch 400lbs in free fall (which would still require more than 2 people). There was literally nothing they could have done to help him. I hope they didn't blame themselves for his death.

its not, the only downside to eating shitty carb sources compared to complex carbs is the difference in energy you get out of it and how full it makes you feel. Retards on here that talk shit about IIFYM are retards that exclusively look like shit and dont track their macros.

>eating 4 whole tomatoes for breakfast
wow "bro" you sure are living the dream

Because 9/10 people who claim they use IIFYM are eating shit foods and low balling their calorie intake so they can still pretend they are dieting, while eating the shit they want to eat.

Lol you may be right but I have NEVER seen someone who claims IIFYM prove they look decent.

>he counted the number of tomatoes in a photo of an English breakfast posted on a Tibetan basket weaving forum
>he has an issue with people enjoying healthy foods
>he probably stayed in last night (a Saturday)

I follow IIFYM principles. Granted I don't eat shit food hardly at all. You're missing the point dude, IIFYM isn't eating ice cream and cookies all day. Most people who do IIFYM eat relatively clean most of the time and have a seldom treat as long as it's in the parameters of their macros. Stop shitposting about something you don't even understand

>What is umami?

>he probably stayed in last night (a Saturday)

Implying that's a bad thing. Not him but I seriously hope you guys don't fall for the bar scene. Unless you're a turbo chad it's a terrible ware of money and time.

My point wasn't that IIFYM sucks, I know the concepts of it, its that the people here who claim IIFYM while eating shit foods are retarded. Trying to justify foods like in the OPs pic as part of IIFYM rather than just a rare treat.

lol, need all those tomatoes to counter the cancer caused by those nasty looking sausages

And you have a shit physique.

well obviously those people are retarded and shouldnt be regarded as the majority of people that follow IIFYM. Its not really possible to hit your macros by eating shit food all day because most of the time their macronutrient ratio is so bunk that it makes it impossible to hit your numbers anyways eating like that, which is why i dont really understand your point because if they are really eating like that they most likely arent tracking their macros.

Ah, well we agree then.
I was just mocking OP because he probably estimates his calories and hides behind IIFYM as a reason for eating bad food every day.

But thats like 450 calories tops without the chocolate milk

Dyel?

Guys, if you're gonna talk shit then post your physiques too.
Otherwise its just common sense that you look worse.

>caring about macros
cico is laughing at you

they're obviously shit posting

>Cutting
>Eating eggs

Bro eggs have hella fat just for 1 egg, how the fuck are you cutting with eggs? How many grams of fat do you take on a daily?

Eggs are fucking awesome for cutting.
Also eating fats doesn't stop you from losing fat...

I mean to be fair OP is probably failing at actually cutting because he's retarded.
But yeah, eggs are great. If they are too high calorie for your cutting needs then you probably need to re-evaluate your activity levels because you a sedentary ass bitch.

>tomatoes and ketchup at the same time

wew lads

You look small and have no legs.

It's coffee, and it's closer to 1000

Eggs are the best cutting food ever...

I don't understand this, the food in my picture (apart from the ketchup) isn't /bad/ food

Eating 4 whole tomatoes just cut in half for a single meal seems kind of gross to me.

>ketchup AND tomatoes

That better not be ketchup on that plate