WIM HOF METHOD

Is Veeky Forums into Wim Hof Method?

I am doing it everyday for the past two months and I have to say, it changed me entirely. Absolutely transformative.

What are your experiences with the method? Have you tried the official course or you just learned from reading and you incorporated it into your everyday routines?

Let's discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

wimhofmethod.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=gKgUE76udK4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

anyone?

What is the method?

I've heard of people doing it. In what way did it transform you?

I did it and now i can heal myself. Never get sick. Never get cold. One time i jumped like 5 meters.

I fucking love this

>shaman decides to go corporate
Disappointing every time.

I started once but kinda gave up after a while because of other shit in my life. Really got start again though because it really works. Thanks for reminding me OP

I did it and can now access SSJ2.

reminds me of yoga to wake up the kundalini its nothing special in fact the rapid breathing exercise is just a copy.

its wonderful. starting the day with it ,and u'll never have a shit day ever.
its the fucking best

I have been using it for a few months now.
Literally yesterday I got hit by a car going ~40mph and the car came out with more damage than I did. I'm not even feeling any effects of it today.

OP is absolutely correct. After just 2 days with his method I started to glow green.

This is me now.

Yes I did it and now I can cum inside myself

I've been doing it for a little over a month and I'm not going to lie I haven't seen many effects. I had a building collapse on top of me a few days ago but my broken spine still took two whole days to heal.

That doesn't very realistic. My spine could snapped in half and it after roughly 6 hours.

btw. Thanks Wim.

Hi Billy Mays here with the latest Legit Science mumbo jumbo

After wim hof method I could summon goldfish to do my bidding

I started it a month ago and ever since I have been able to change the weather.

I've been trying it for a few weeks now, my dick has never been more limp

TELL ME WHAT THE FUCKING METHOD IS
WHAT DO I DO
REEEEEE

wimhofmethod.com/
It took 5 seconds, you autistic sperg

Since I started the Wim Hof method I can communicate with plants, and occasionally vibrate through walls. The healing powers I've developed allows me to age in reverse. I'm growing younger by the day.

10/10 would recommend

I am willing to do anything for this power

yes, it's great. i swam underwater to europe last week and murdered 4 whales on my way.

so all i can where i live is take cold showers. awesome

I hope this is just one idiot who thinks he's funny. Otherwise this is just a sad representation of Veeky Forums.

Started it last week,and I was a bit skeptical at first. After a few sessions,I no longer require food,and survive solely off of the CO2 in the atmosphere. Honestly not for everyone,but I'd give it a shot.

Started it 3 minutes ago and now I have x Ray vision

>WIM HOF METHOD
youtube.com/watch?v=gKgUE76udK4
Hope it helps.

>how to cause brain damage with this one weird trick

I did it for about 4 weeks and gained the ability to freeze water at will and talk to chimps

started a new job and didn't have the time to keep it up though

Most people in Detroit can talk to chimps. Do they use the Wim Hof method too?

I've tried the breathing ex before ( hyperventilating until you have tingles in your arms and legs )

then not breathing in for a while.

I don't do it anymore but it was somethinig special.

I noticed that, after doing the breathing ex it would be a shit ton easier to take a cold shower than normal.

But yeah haven't really thoroughly tried it

Same. It feels fucking amazing. I just hope the hyperventilation is safe in the long run...

>What is the method?
Hyperventilating and relaxing

Is it possible to learn this power?

not from Veeky Forums

Not from a jedi

>people