Drinking coffee

yes or no?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eCwP9jenTag
wsj.com/articles/world-health-organization-to-drop-coffees-status-as-possible-carcinogen-1465946753
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3897347
cosmopolitan.com/lifestyle/a9662048/teen-death-caffeine/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

worst fucking thread of the day

>yes
if you're benefiting from it as a pre-workout

>no
If you're getting anxiety from it or high blood pressure

you must be over 18 to post here

gween tea

Black coffee or green tea should be in every lifters diet.

with melon bread ^_^
youtube.com/watch?v=eCwP9jenTag

this, black coffee induces fat burning

I drink a shitload of coffee, never had any negative effects on me.

cowwfee

>causes

>psychosis
>death

fake news

>anxiety or high blood pressure
Just take 200mg of theanine when you drink coffee. Problem solved.

Or you could grow up and sip like an adult.

This guy knows what's up. This is why I never drink coffee, but take 4 sips/day. At least.

>theanine

is that ?

>4 sips

never gonna make it

i sip 2 in the morning, 3 before workout, 1 during working, and maybe 1-2 after workout

they're 200ml cans btw

Hell yes.

>anxiety from it or high blood pressure

Never in my life has this ever been an issue.

This is a parody or a joke, brah.

Adults aren't the ones who find this "sips" meme funny, just fyi.

what part of ''''''''ÍF''''''''' didn't you get idiot

>Drank coffee for lifts
>Drank coffee for college
>Drank coffee for shits

I've prepared my own Sip-tanks, 666ml/tank for that devilish sippin

Got any sources to prove it's fake news?

It's coffee retard what ''proofzz'' do you need? If it would really cause a psychosis most of the general population would've had a mental ilness.

>over 99.9% of alcohol, heroin, cocaine and meth addicts have tried coffee first
im dying

Half the items are outlandishly dumb, outright false, or immaterial (not negatives).

OUTLANDISHLY DUMB/IMMATERIAL:

>Coffee is a drink . . . from the seeds of the coffee plant.
Yes, and? So what?
>Coffee is the most widely used drug in the world.
Coffee is not a drug. Caffeine is the drug. And, so what if it's the most widely used?
>Over 99.9% of alcohol, heroin, cocaine, and meth addicts have tried coffee first
And 99.9% have eaten bread, 100% have breathed air, 100% have slept longer than 8 hours at a time. So what? Correlation does not imply causation.
>The global coffee industry earns . . . $60 billion annually
So? The furniture industry earns 106.78 billion annually. What is the point?

OUTRIGHT FALSE:

>Coffee contains over 1,000 chemicals, with more than half of those tested being carcinogenic.
This is so far from the truth it looks like a joke.
wsj.com/articles/world-health-organization-to-drop-coffees-status-as-possible-carcinogen-1465946753
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3897347
>No causal relationship has been established between coffee intake and lower urinary tract cancer, pancreatic cancer, breast cancer or fibrocystic breast disease, ovarian cancer, or large bowel cancer.
>Many coffee users are unable to function without it
"Unable to function" is a very strong assertion. It means you're inert and useless. This is far from the truth. At most, coffee drinkers are mildly annoyed without coffee.

The "risks and effects" are so dumb I won't bother with most of them, but the inclusion of "death" and "lapse in judgement [sic]" are patently false. You have to drink well over 40 cups of coffee in order to die from it.
>Rhabdomyolysis
Sounds fancy and scientific, but "Rhabdomyolysis is a serious syndrome due to a direct or indirect muscle injury." Rhabdomyolysis is caused by serious trauma like car crashes and muscular dystrophy. To even suggest that coffee causes this is laughable.

kek, completely BTFO'd how will he ever recover?

cosmopolitan.com/lifestyle/a9662048/teen-death-caffeine/

>Drinking coffee
NO
>Drinking SIPS
absolutely

It's such a great pick-me-up in the morning and appetite suppressant but sadly I really like my teeth.

baited for this EXACT response

>only pretending to be retarded

This is a joke poster, just like you. We have one hanging in the graduate student lab.

>making it
>yes or no?

well... you tell me op, do you want to make it or not?

I drink coffee every now and then when I'm constipated.
It works pretty well desu

You are so new it makes me physically ill. Please leave and never return.

can't tell if these coffee posters are being serious. I always thought coffee was bad for gains, yet I see people on here promoting it. So should I drink coffee, or not?

I started drinking some black coffee before the gym and I gained about 30 pounds in a matter of months. I had so much energy that my lifts increased linearly again. That coupled with eating a lot for be built as fuck