youtube.com/watch?v=e4y4yAeUsso
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He has the natty /racewarbod/ mode.

>Golden One
>natty
pick one

>natty
Lmao

Did he hide his face in photos before we saw his brother?

Poor guy. No amount of lifting or pinning is going to fix that mess on top.

jesus christ whats with all those rare lats appearing everywhere

whats not natty about this, except that hes huge which is possible because of his possibly good genetics?

people are complaining about you in the meta thread

I know I feel sorry for him that face is so fucked. While I pity him, I wouldn't feel right subscribing to his channel.

gyno on the left

>Veeky Forums
>ban talk about a fitness youtuber

yea right, good one

Why are his traps so neglected?

tgo is like a physical and mental health guru if you ignore the jew and religion videos.

tgo is posting on Veeky Forums
since forever
he even had a tripcode before becoming big on youtube
now he's making these threads to gain subscribers
but he's only gaining about 85/day wich means he's not gonna make it in time

tgo is the nationalist limit

because he's flaring his lats? learn some fucking human biology you sperg

He looks like that in all his pics though. Also see

Well that settles it brahs

how the fuck does this prove anything?

what talk? when was the last time a TGO thread contributed anything new to Veeky Forums?
i like the guy but i am sick of these threads, just stop

saged

When was the time any new thread contributed anything to Veeky Forums?

Is it just me who relizes its actually him that starts all these shitty threads bcs he is trying to makehimself famous on the internet?

As much as I like the guy and appreciate many of his philosophies about life , politics, religion etc, no way has he spent all his time natural. I remember he uploaded a video where his test results came back in the "normal" range -which only shows that he runs an effective PCT and isnt blasting and cruising like a retard. I just rather he was somewhat honest about his use.

Go look at the "natural" bodybuilding meets and comps and you can see that latsbrah blows these guys out the water. His transformation also happened over two years, hard work definitely, but natural? Definitely unbelievable.

Either way who cares, guys on top of their game will cycle, that's just the way it is, it's amusing that guys lose their minds over this.

Grow your beard out dude, you look better with a beard.

Stop doing your hair like a teenaged girl. Pull it all back or let it all hang. The 'oh I'll just like one lock of hair hang forward, because it's cute' is gay as fuck.

ALL HAIL THE GLORIOUS LION

that face... jesus christ. i'd rather be a dyel with normal face than have his face and his body

If that Body is the Natty Limit then there is no real reason to roid.

The guy is huge as hell and pretty strong as well while having decent stamina/endurance and becoming seemingly quite decent at MMA fighting too.

But if he's natty, he definitely is granted with great genetics, well except for his face, although, if you look at his brother, it's clear that not the genetics are at fault for that but other things.
probably fetal alcohol syndrome.

He has a video where he shows his test levels are normal, he is even low T.

youtube.com/watch?v=e4y4yAeUsso

Probably. The dude has an amazing frame

>But if he's natty
he's not. can't believe people are even thinking about him being natty lmao

why so?
care to elobarate?

i can print out exactly the same paper and fake a signature and claim it

>it's clear that not the genetics are at fault for that but other things.
Or maybe he is just ugly. Having an attractive brother means nothing. Tons of people have attractive and ugly siblings. It's more rare for two people to have all of their children come out attractive.

whoooaaaahh
hold on
brruuuuhh

>lmao
nice argument

Is this dude retarded ?

Oh honey...

He looks so much better with a beard wew

Natty skin

>those comments

How retarded are they?

So they think you can put on mass on steroids and keep everything off-cycle?

Well, if you're cruising, you can, and you can also pretend you're natty. 250mg of test every week won't show on an AD test unless you specifically search for every metabolite of the available esthers (i.e. every metabolite of acetate, enanthate, cypionate, decatonate, etc.).

>whats not natty about this, except that hes huge

Real makes you think.

No
We just ignore him or bully his retarded ass for being butt-ugly compared to his brother

latsbrah, if you're here; You would look so much better if you would get a crew cut or undercut, because your current long hair frames your face and makes us actively look at what your mother wrought on you

Also a beard would probably help

the golden shower is not a nationalist, he's a christcuck civic nationalist (AKA marxist shill) who LARPs as a viking

hes probably scared of needles considering hes still sparring with shin pads when theyre going at 20% and hes of age

did he forget to take them off at 12 'years of age' (its really cute how he tries to force himself to speak formally)

All hail the glorious lion

That's his brother?

yes, alexander.f is his instagram

He is natty. He said he hasn't reached his natural plateau, but when he does, he will juice.

lol ye ok

Sorry you have poor genetics, user.

Am I the only one who thinks that his face isn't that bad?

Look, just face the fact that some people are at bottom and the top of the genetic ladder. Stop projecting.

Pic related is Steve Reeves at his peak natural condition thanks to his dedication and elite genetics.

okay
whats not natty exactly about his physique?

Stop spamming this shit here. He is the nutty limit for snickers but no peanut butter will ever make him the master of shebau. Strt krait kamaluka desimatuvong chitttlaaa!!

>is 187cm tall
>hovers around a weight of 100kg

If he juices then his stats are unimpressive, infact, his lifts (while good) are still generally outperformed by any decent powerlifter.

Ignoring his face, this guy proberly has good genetics.

>Blessed by the gods
>natty

i wonder if the fact that his brother is infinitely better looking keeps him awake at night. perhaps thats why he's turned to autistic /pol/ beliefs. inferior males tend to

Why does he have a fidget spinner on his tshirt?

I know that feel.

I am leaner, stronger and faster then my brother but he is taller and has a good face. Nothing I will ever do will beat him.

>I am leaner, stronger and faster
>Nothing I will ever do will beat him.

Now this is some top tier herecy right here.

>not being happy for your brother
cmon

Sibling rivalry my dude

>Legio celtica t shirt
>dude lmao his brother probably disowned him xd

TGO and his brother share their political beliefs.