Ex fatfuck here

Ex fatfuck here,
Why fat people just don't water fast for a month or so?
I did it and when I tell other people about how I lost weight, they allways seem surpriced and horrified.

Because their fat/sugar/aspartame addicted brains cant fathom being in shape and not consuming massive amounts of cancer.
>good for you user, keep up the good work

Does that shit actually work? how do you avoid the weakness you feel?

Thinking about doing this how much weight you lose and literally just water? Sounds unhealthy

How the fuck do you guys even get fat? I shovel food in my face all day and I have never broken 160 lbs. You must be mainlining sugar or something. Anyway congrats, but you could have just ate a little less and drank only water instead of fasting and got the same effect.

this has absolutely nothing to do with politics you pudgy little bitch. fuck off.

water fasting is retarded

intermittent fasting is good, but how about you just change your diet and work out like a beast, proper workouts where you're sweating like a madman

I see your camera lost some weight too.

i just rice diet if i gain a few pounds. japs have been doing it for centuries.

You are probably 15 or have worms.

Dude you look like 45. No wonder half this site is racist, it's a bunch of miserable old single crackers with mild pedophilia issues.

Long periods of fasting is stupid. Just count your calories, you fat fucks. There's no magic fast, diet, or pill.
t. Went from 250 to 170 in 8 months

how much did you lose in a month?

because I'm fat and strong, that would make me skinny and weak

Genetics. I'm the same but beware eventually your metabolism will slow as you hit 30ish.

I'm 31 without parasites. You guys are just fat fucks

>I shovel food in my face all day
no you dont. you are smalltime compared to the real big boys

That's because you're a youngfag

That's dangerous. If you did that I would likely assume you have suffered brain damage.

31 is not young. I just lift weights and bike everywhere. Its called not eating garbage and being a lazy fuck.

>I just lift weights and bike everywhere

most people don't do this

Shut up you dumb nigger cuck, who cares.

personal experience

> I just lift weights and bike everywhere
you found your answer

OP here, the picture is not me.
I know that lowering your calories plus exercise is the best way, but I am lazy as fuck(like most fat people) and really like food, so water fasting for a month was the best idea for me. I just stop keeping food at home, I suffer for a month and now that I am back just eat less calories than before.

I lost 50 lbs (or 22 kg ish) by just eating properly. Admittedly this was for like 8 months but I was in no rush.

That's just stupid and unsustainable. It's like saying going into concentration camp is a good way to lose weight (hypothetically). From what I understand the key is to cut down on sugars. But the sugars are everywhere...

It's just an optical illusion because he's holding a smaller camera.

How long did you do it and how much did you lose?
Been thinking about trying a 1 month water fast too cause I'm fairly cash starved for the next two months.

and?

>Long periods of fasting is stupid.
great argument

Sup faggots, I fast cycle so I can cut quickly.

You can expect 10-20lbs per month if you do water only.

I sup with some whey and muscle milk so I can still lift.

Nice meme faggot. Kill yourself.

Why is that water fasting shills always use other people's pictures?

Cause much like jelqing, it's a meme that actually doesn't work.

>ring on in the first pic
>no ring in the second pic

What's water fasting?

Just drinking water all the time instead of eating food?

That doesn't seem very healthy.

>young man dies after being told to water fast on a papua new-guinean totempole exchange platform

See

poor guy..

bitches don't like skinny men, it seems

>spending 8 months to lose the weight when it could very well be done in one month
Explain to me exactly how water fasting is the stupid option here?

Show us your progress using water fasting or shut the fuck up you shitposting faggot

Since you're so retarded, I'll spell it out you.
>memeing
>faggots
>like
>you
>made
>it
>up

>Why fat people just don't water fast for a month or so?

What I've noticed the main difference between skinny fags and fatasses is that fat people get great enjoyment from eating, whereas skinny people only eat to make hunger go away, not out of pure enjoyment.

Asking a fatty to stop eating is like asking them to give up the greatest source of joy in their daily life. It's very difficult.

I would know, I am a fatty.

Is there something fundamentally wrong with fat people? Why wouldnt you just eat less?

You can't lose 80lbs in one month by fasting.

General rule of thumb is that fasting will lose around 1.2lbs per day, but that includes food and water weight that will return after you start eating again.

50 lbs in 8 month is faster than reccomended for maintaining muscle, so have more pride in the fact that you did it slower than most would