FPH tumblr edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XxnpAQh8vPQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

god damn this is some real cringe

>mfw i will actually do that
also why the fuck do I need to keep a diary of what she ate, then show that others ate it too? If it is unhealthy, that is an objective thing -- eating too many calories is NUMBERS

STOP! This is not okay. Why make fun of fat people. Do you know how difficult being fat is, Its a struggle and a hardship. Its not funny making fun of disabled people. Please delete this. This furthering bad vibes here.

go back to >>>/fat/
this shit is funny

Here's your (You)

this is full of shit
>there is a weight limit
>disney princess is an employee, not royalty
>employee calling someone a whore at disneyland
>main character laughs when the ride was broken, thus meaning that others couldnt enjoy it

You're not from around these parts, are ya?

>type "thin" on tumblr

I have reported your posts and sent a ticket to the moderators. This is a fitness board and this thread will be deleted. Hopefully you weak minded betas will learn

>mfw that didn't exist until post-industrial era because of the abundance of food

You are really desperate for your (You)s, aren't you?

Nice bait.

these people have some of the most twisted sense of reality I swear to Christ.
>what is material cost
>what is profit
>what is fucking exercise
how the fuck do you get so fat that you get pissed off for not being able to fit in 3XL

>Think it's bullshit
>Go to tumblr
>Try it

WHEN WILL FATTIES LEARN

You literally can get lentils and rice for a dollar a bag at a dollar store nowadays. This is ridicuous

fat people make me wish nuclear war would break out

>REE I BOUGHT ALL OF THIS EXPENSIVE SHIT AND IT COST A LOT
If I could buy raspberries all the time I would, if you want cheap food get corn.

>I did a thing

Cringiest part about this. My sister who's in grade 9 says this all the time.

The sad part is that that last point is actually believable, fatties are fucking spiteful as all hell

>how do look at prices
I could easily get more bang for my buck with 32 bucks spending 5 min looking around and still get healthy food

Why is a soft drink being counted as healthy?

Jesus, what projection. Nobody gets triggered by seeing an obese person walking nonchalantly down the street. It's the disgusting, delusional, and self congratulating bullshit some of them pull.

Holy fuck

The "soft drink" is a $3 bottle of water. Just fatties forgetting that not everything is soda.

jesus christ lol

>And that cosplayer's name? Paul Feig

This kind of shit really makes my wish for another world war. One where we can't afford all the luxury of eating as much as we want, or making up genders.

Or an apocalypse. Imagine someone 5xl Tumblr feminist trying to survive in a post-apocalyptic world. God this shit disgusts me.

It's illegal to announce a report. Enjoy your ban.

This is just embarassing, why would anyone post this?

I just want to break from the thread theme to remind everybody here that this retarded fat acceptance is NOT limited to Tumblr and there are even fat acceptance courses being taught at public universities now. Shit is getting real, don't read these threads and trick yourself into thinking that this is only a problem for tumblr SJWs

Just imagine all the fatties being forced into hard labor for stealing rations.

Out of all cheep fucking fruits available she picked the most expensive ones and with most sugar

>Ariel, who breathes water, said it was a "drownable offense"

The last point kills me
The employee was RIGHT to ban her if she broke the fucking ride

well mermaids are known in forklore for drowning sailors. Guess Ariel's just that hc

>not buying frozen

youtube.com/watch?v=XxnpAQh8vPQ

>pic related

This is not fucking okay

I always make this point when I hear dumb shit about "ebul white people" and such; it doesn't matter if you get rid of all the people you believe to be perpetrating all the evil in the world, whoever is left will still find someone to hate. Utopias are impossible.

To the strongest, as it were.

>that bitch probably sweats mayonnaise
kek

But her kingdom is underwater..

God damn america.
Yeah we have fast food in bongoland but no way could you get a double burger, nuggets, fries, milkshake and drink for approx £4. Would be double from Mcds.
No wonder you have so many fats.

But yeah i see the problem here. A bag of chicken breasts, pasta and pasta sauce just cost me £6. That's gonna be 6 meals.

Tfw this happened to me a couple times with my ex :(

Would smash that fatass from behind while she eats a cream cake. Help me.

Does anyone have some links to all these fashion videos this woman has made so far for buzzfeed?

schools will do anything to make a quick buck off idiot students and failed professors who can't do any real research. that's why some schools are offering degrees in memes now.

>doctors are not infallible. They are human. They have human prejudices.
Well she's right about this tbqh

you know that fish drown if they don't properly pass water through their gills, right?

fucking triggered

>Space Jam was a pile of shit

this is actually sad. those tumblr fatties who talk about thin-privilege and stuff are obnoxious. but so is making fun of fat people just because they are fat

Its really sad. Alot of people actually thibk this way and take it as an excuse to be fat. When in reality healthier food is way cheaper.

The woman in the car? Albert Einstein

>Former fat people are the most bitter & fatphobic people on this earth

probably true desu. Not bitter, of course, but I believe reddit's anti-fat communities were mostly made up of formerly fat people or fat people trying to lose the weight. Making the argument that's impossible to lose weight and keep it off is going to piss off those who've done so. The current crab bucket mentality of fatties is enraging.

Ahahahaha niggers gonna nig

>jaywalking in traffic
>gets mad when is nearly hit
>somehow is the other persons fault
I hate cagers as much as the next cyclist, but I guarantee if this driver pulled some sort of illegal move and put her in danger, tubby here would be screaming bloody murder about it.

The woman she is pointing at isnt even obese

>even fat acceptance courses being taught at public universities now
T-this is america only, r-right guys?

oh. god. i thought this was fake. holy fucking hell.

I would too

Nuts are fucking expensive in my country

>it's real

This is shit people have been saying for years.

>It's only some weirdos on the internet
>It's only some tryhards in universities
>it's only some out of touch university staff
>it's only some wacky politicians

Cultural appropriation is about to go in front of the UN. Fat Acceptance WILL have a major role to play in politics a decade or two from now.

this is basically tumblr