Things dyels say

>Be sure and retract your meme-ula when benching! Wouldn't want to build big shoulders or anything!

>make sure to look up when deadlifting!

>you got big because of your GENETICS,user.

>I just want to TONE muscle

I take the risk to be baited but... Aren't they right ?

> Working out more than 3 days a week is counter productive, you're body needs 48 hours of rest in between workouts.

>don't lean back while doing OHP. you will snap your shit!

>Chin-ups are enough for biceps!

No. You partially retract, and depress the scapula during any pressing exercise instead of rounding forward. It's not to keep you from building big shoulders although it does take a little focus off the anterior delt. It's a movement cue designed to alleviate pressure off the deep external rotators of the shoulder to prevent injury or muscle imbalance.

But when you lean back like that on OHP you just turn it into a standing incline bench.

this is true though

and so is this. and whats wrong with the picture?

is this a troll thread?

Post body you 3 day lifting fagelbagel

>limiting your bench and putting your shoulders in a position where they can be easily injured

Neck yourself.

>everyone who does anything differently to the way I've been told to do it is WRONG!

I'll start caring about your opinion when you get up to the big boy weights

yeah, but better and working a lot more muscles

guarentee I lift more than you twinkboy

you are literally retarded if you think thats a dyel meme

Took me like 3 rewatches to understand what is happening.

The rock doesnt use steriods he just eats alot and workouts really good

>You should be able to squat more weight than you bench!

Enjoy your fucked up shoulders and decreased strength. The people who recommend retracting your scapula are some of the best benchers in the world.
This

This isn't a dyel meme you retard

This type of shit is the reason OHP isn't an olympic lift anymore.

I don't care about your ebin memes, because I'm not 12, you fucking mouthbreather. it's a legit thing spouted by dyels, which is the subject of the thread.

>A weak man is not as happy as that same man would be if he were strong. This reality is offensive to some people who would like the intellectual or spiritual to take precedence. It is instructive to see what happens to these very people as their squat strength goes up.

you're quoting yourself. i'm not the one making threads making fun of good advice.

but you should.

oh wait i got trolled! XD gud 1!

>hip draahve!

>Doesn't know who curls bros are

>standing ab wheel is bad for your back.

>cycle creatine.

>dont do SS it is a meme routine that makes you look like a trex!! :DD

>drink 10 litres of water to take creatine!
normies think you have to take creatine with a shitton of liquid or it causes renal problems or some shit