Is Veeky Forums stronger than their dad yet ?

He used to lift but I now outlift him. He's still strong even at 60 f0ckin years tho
He maxed bench at like 100-110 kilos
I bench 120 max

my dad has some disease that means he cant eat without his intestine becoming inflamed or some shit. hes 5'7 45kg @60 yo. Im much much stronger than him

no idea, but he outweighs me by about 60-70lbs

Am I stronger? Yes

Could I beat him in a fight? No

This

I surpassed my old man long, long ago.

While my dad has a dad bod and never really lifted with intention, he have acclaimed some pretty impressive upper body muscles through hard manual labor. Meanwhile, my fucking virgin recently started lifting body is still not out of skinny fat mode

No im not. He's fucking 52 and can max 325lbs on the press. I can do 265.
Not to mention that he can do 12x10 sets of pull ups. And does 245lbs on the incline bench.

No idk why though :,,,,,,(
He used to play football but he didnt even do it for long.
I really have no clue wtf i bench 155 and he still beats me

>325
>the press
Do you mean bench?

Yeah my dad is a weak little bitch, never been strong in his life.

He left before I was born.
Never tried to make contact with me until recently. When he made a half-assed attempt at an apology. Went on to tell me he and his father and grandfather all suffered from suicidal depressions. Find out my grandad on his side killed himself not long ago.

I told him I have never been depressed, and that it must have been a nurture issue, then said it was good that he left.

my dad would fucking rip me in half
I still remember that iron grip around my arm when I misbehaved
Felt like getting crushed by a bench vise

I passed my dad a few years ago. He isnt with me anymore, but he used to tell me that he was proud of me and that i was stronger then he was when he was my age. Eventually that transitioned to him telling me that i was stronger then him currently. Its a good feeling. Wish i could have gone to the gym with him more when i had the chance. I missed out on that being a bonding experience when i moved out to live with my mom in hs, and didnt get into lifting until late highschool when diablo 3 came out. Thank God for how far ive come. Happy Father's day lads. Cherish the time you have.

well he roided hardcore and was in a defensive position when he played football and always told me his aggression and hard work led to him beong best player in his position in all asia in the 90's. hes 50 now with experience and old man strength. im 191 cm at 91 kg and hes 188 at 104. so id prolly get my ass whooped.

>tfw dad is almost 70 and is becoming a weak old man with poor health
>tfw mom already died 5 years ago

Dad died many moons ago.

I hardly knew him, but I know heard he used to roid and was a pretty good tailback until drugs began to consume his life.

My grandma told me a story about him getting stuck under the bar while benching in their garage and having to run out there and help him. I think of it and laugh every time I'm about to bench heavy without a spotter.

My dad is weaker but he is like 6'3.
While I am 5'7.
My mom is like 5'5.

Fucking mom height genetics.

>tfw never met my dad

So as far as I know I am stronger then him.

>So as far as I know I am stronger then him.

Any father who doesn't want to raise his son is weak.

lol

>He isnt with me anymore,
lol

>my dad has some disease
lol

>Dad died many moons ago.
lol

>Any father who doesn't want to raise his son is weak.
donor conceived my men

My dad used to be able to bench 365. He can still bench 225 for reps.

I'm not even close, but I'll catch up someday soon.

my dad is an alkohol addict that was a captain in the russian army 30 years ago. He is still pretty strong but I can easily outclass him. I'm bigger, taller and faster than him.

Oh yeah.

My dad was the epitome of skinnyfat. My mom called him a pencil when they first met because he was so skinny.

He'd always tell me he could never build muscle, and neither would I.

Now I'm bigger and stronger than him. I don't see him since my folks divorced. I don't want to see the cheating fuck desu

>dad was HS baseball star. nicknamed hollywood because he was a flashy player and slayed pussy like mad
>i was a weeb in high school and got nicknamed Columbine

Yeah, but I'll never struggle as hard as he has.
>Cancer survivor
>Two kids, I'm not even his
>He's 50 and does a dead end job with no money put away for retirement
>Still goes on day to day
>His mother died and it nearly bankrupted him to fly back home to see her in the hospital
I don't know how he keeps going.

Haven't met the man for about eight years, so I don't really know. He's half a year away from 70, but I'm a weak DYEL at 25. I think about this sometimes. I'm probably weaker than him. I'm probably weaker than my 65-year-old mom as well.