Hey Veeky Forums whats your perfect gym

Hey Veeky Forums whats your perfect gym

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/3zrTP
youtu.be/hWpiZ2gA7cw?t=2m58s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Multiple power cages, benches, diddly platform.
Plenty of dumbbells from 5lbs to 100lbs.
Farmer's walk lane/sled push and pull area.
Resistance bands.
Foam rollers.
Complimentary squat plug.

Guys only.

Itd be called Guy Heaven.

A crossfit gym, but without anyone who does crossfit.

Homegym master race.
>pull up bar
>bench
>olympia barbell with lots a weights
>something to do dips on

>Farmer's walk lane/sled push and pull area.

Das it mane.

imgur.com/a/3zrTP

My current gym is.

Beautiful

This basically. I'd love a ton of calisthenics stuff and random things like sleds, but fuck going to a crossfit gym.

This planet fitness ad sums it up pretty well
youtu.be/hWpiZ2gA7cw?t=2m58s

10 power racks all next to each other.

And here I am excited that my gym got a 3rd.

in my house full set of rogue equipment spotter bars/squat rack/full range of weights etc well worth it

Planet Fitness of course

This shit is disgusting. please tell me it's a parody.

olysquares reaching to the horizon

Damn.
Came here to post this.

>tfw this is someones gym and I have to sneak chalk in to mine

A single boulder in the middle of a barren field

Jesus christ i'm in love. Why do all the "good" gyms in my city go full machine instead of this

The killer gym with hunger games looked legit amazing

any hills to roll it up?

Empty

Does Planet Fitness have olympic barbell equipment? I'd put up with their bullshit if they have what I need for only $10 a month

15 power racks 10 loose benches 2 sets of dumb bells 5 bar contraptions for dips and shit.

>mfw my gym has 8 benches but they are all used for abs, only one is actually used to bench press
>mfw there's only 1 squat rack
>mfw I can't use chalk
>mfw you can't drop the weights
>gym staff comes to "correct" your form and actually makes it worse.
Luckily, the squat rack is rarely used, I go when it's really empty and I don't need to use chalk yet

The 'gym' is not a physical place but an idea.
The weights are too be brought in by the person from home; we do not supply weights.
1 power cage (1x) i cant stress enough the importance of only 1 power cage. This will ensure only the most alpha uses it since it is also positioned ontop of a hill of used syringes and dead gym goers thus making it a challenge for the beginner to scale.
The gym is always incredibly cold through the use of 2 warehouse grade fans positioned facing the squat rack, this ensures that anyone using it will have to force their body's homoeostasis to warm their body inturn wasting so much caloric energy that it is practically impossible to make gains.
Pizza on Saturdays

Anyone here /melbourne/ ?

>women actually think this is what gyms are
Fucking women

Where is it?

>"We're not a gym, we're Planet Fitness"

sounds about right....

With nobody in it but me and some droid spotters. And maybe a hologram of Arnold/Zyzz working out. Rip's hologram at leg days.

>reasonable amount of equipment so people end up waiting for a bench or a squat rack less often
>fewer machines than actual barbells and dumbells, but still enough of them to help out the truly weak when they begin their journey
>no music- bring your own
>TVs in front of the cardio machines play anime that is always either very obscure or the most normie-tier beginner shit imaginable, there is no in between, but a lot of it is shit like Dragonball for people to look at and say "that will be me," or waifubait stuff because everyone secretly lifts for superior 2D girls
>people required to clean up their mess
>people who do not re-rack their weights are shamed and also fined $5 for creating extra work and confusion
>people who obstruct the walking/running track get kicked out for the day because they could get someone hurt
>there is an actual resting area so people don't have to either rest on the equipment or flood the track; this area shall be equipped with charge ports for phones and headphones and have a cute motivational poster on one wall, preferably something with a kitten
>simple but consistently, harshly enforced dress code whose rules simply state that all clothing must cover ass, midriff and nipples in full, no makeup- this serves to maintain the atmosphere within the gym, the idea that it is a place to train, not slut around (wether you're male or female)
Also, the membership is cheap enough for poorfags.

>no lunks
Actually what the fuck is a lunk