So fit, rate my 9 months cut

So fit, rate my 9 months cut.

9/11

Allahu akbar, insh'allah

manlet/10

shave pls

Yes, Manlet with a Islamic style beard. What about the cutting process? Is this the most defined one can get whithout steroids/meds/tricks?

From cutting throats to cutting fat, your ISIS handbook for getting shredded for Ramadan

you look healthy

go out and live life without worrying about Veeky Forums anymore

5 sets of prayer really makes your abs stand out.

you should post a before pic

anyway heres a non meme answer my fellow shitskin brother

you look small/dyel as fuck, but at least you're at a really good bf% to slow bulk

go heavy on chest/shoulders/lats because yours suck right now and it'll help you fill out your manlet frame

Gas station owner/10

Another one. No editing.

You look good but I'd consider a slow bulk. A few more pounds and I think you'd look fucking huge.

Stop skipping leg day.

Maybe grow out your hair a little and trim your beard or pick a different style than full beard. Your current look suggests you are a trendy assassin for Allah. Bodyfat levels are good. Keep eating the same way, focus on getting stronger and maybe eat a tad bit more carbs.

need more chest work. shoulders too.

Not skipping leg day.

way too small man da fuk a guy that small trying to look so hard

you look like you are about to explode.
stop that "mean look" it makes you look constipated.
nice bf% no muscles though keep bulking

lol do you weigh like 140lbs?

Post a pic in a t shirt.

Bw: 62kg. Down from 82.

Looking good dude. I recommend a clean bulk though to gain muscle, there is no reason to cut anymore with that bf%, but a case could be made that you don't have a lot of muscle.
62kg is really low unless you're like

Get some tattoos

Just get rid of that beard. You'll look tons better without it.

The plan is to start bulking now. I'm 1,75m.
I definitely want to start training some sort of martial art. But still, I want to bulk.
Not sure about the tattoos though.

You look a little bit like Tatsuya Nakadai. That´s kinda cool man.

>That´s kinda cool
It is. Thanks for that.

I say keep the beard unless you have a killer jaw line. The beard looks good enough, but who knows what kind of chin you've got under there.

stop cutting and bulk again you need more mass before you're ready for a cut. you'll be joocy after you do though

No killer jawline here. Hence the bug beard.

pls don't explode

What exercice for core ? I have kinda the same weight and frame as you but my abs and sides aren't very strong

>when 5 secs passes and an infidel hasn't be beheaded

your beard is fine dude it's full and not patchy like pic related

nice wrists

Islamic Mcgregor mode

>Moustache
>Muslim

Go for boxing/kickboxing/muay thai/mma/bjj, they are all incredible and I highly recommend doing martial arts, it will change your life for the better.
175cm isn't that short, 62kg is pretty low for that height. Go on a clean bulk and don't fall for the bulking/cutting meme. Just eat lots and if you see you're gaining too much fat lower your intake (especially carbs). Martial arts will take care of not getting fat, though. Very intense exercise.

I'm from Portugal. Not a shitskin. Actually I'm top tier skin whith a tan.

I will do just that. And I'm going for kickboxing probably.