/fat/ Looking at Wojak in Disgust Edition

>Who is /fat/ for?
Fat members of Veeky Forums who want to lose weight

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Discord
discord dot gg/tECCTD
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com/

Previous thread

is this dangerous? i have been eating 600 cals a day and i lost 1.2 pounds in 3 days. im a girl btw, so thats why my tdee is low

Birds Eye chicken dippers in a mexican tortilla dish with mixed vegetables and nandos piri piri sauce

Well generally it will mean you will sleep more, lose muscle mass, and in the end (assuming you keep it up) be really skinny fat.

i will start lifting when i lose half the weight i want to lose though

You can't escape the cutting bulking cycle. You will have to eat more and gain weight to get the muscle. Also expect yourself to become extremely weak.

oh god /fat/ Today I went to the swimming pool alone, and there was a lifeguard; Solid 8/10, tall, tann, cute as hell. He sold me the ticket and out of the blue started up a little conversation with me. In the end the cheeky cunt even WINKED at me
I looked like shit, no makeup, still fat, dressed like a mom, all greasy from the sunscreen, and STILL this perfect boie gave me a bit of his attention.

I am not used to this
It fucking made my day
This is how it feels /fat/, this is what you get when you lose weight.

I'm going to hit the gym even harder this week so when I go to the pool next week he will like me even more

>it's another "my mom thinks I'm anorexic and gives me the talk" episode.

well it's okay with me to have to LEAN bulk when the time comes, but im losing as much weight as i can so i can be thin :)

You are going to be unhappy still thin. When you bend over your belly is still going to look horrible, Your ass skin is going to hang off your body.

damn anonette, you must have felt really validated in your progress! Keep going, you're worth it, all of this is worth it.
I'm also a femanon and getting really close to my goal weight, but it gets harder as those are the last few pounds.
Also once you're more comfortable with your current weight, get you a boyfriend that wants to lift with you, so that you can become fit together and you'll value each other even more that way.
I know that because after talking so much about health, nutrition and exercise to my boyfriend (who liked me as the chubby bunny I was), he finally decided to make a change for himself (he's gotten a bit chubby but more on the builtfat side since he works a physical job), and he's going to enrol at the gym tomorrow actually, and start lifting weights, and I made him a meal plan (long distance for now, or else I would meal prep for him as I prep for mine), and he's been really supportive of my goals, and encouraging me with kind compliments when I succeed at something, and supporting me when I struggle.

Good luck anonette!

>he will like me even more
And what if he doesn't. Lift for yourself.

>Listed my 120 lbs of weight loss on the accomplishments section of a job application to show I'm a results driven, goal setting, highly motivated individual
>Get the job by showing the manager a before and after pic

Is this making it? Holy fug.

Although I am not one for demeaning the desires of anonette here to be able to please her lifeguard's eyes, and for it to become something more, user here has a point. Do it for you anonette, and then think about others. If this guy doesn't show much more interest, don't lose faith, there will be plenty after that, and eventually the one. Be happy and love yourself, before loving others, or expecting their love back.
Best wishes.

Well color me impressed user, you done did it. Proved to the world you could make it. Officially made it, son. You should frame that progress picture as a reminder of what true power you have in your life, also post pic please, I'd like to see the legend for itself!

About to do my weekly weigh in.
So scared.

ill be less unhappy than i am now.

Down 3 pounds this week to 242 lbs.
I started on April 30th at 256 lbs.

You are doing an amazing job

I stopped eating for three days and lost four pounds. No matter how much I loose though, my gut seems to stay the same size.

man up faget
whatever it says doesn't change anything

I counted my exercise calories at first in my fitness pal and it really screwed me up. Scale didn't move for two weeks.

>I will start lifting

Just lift now, there's no reason not to lift besides serious injury.

You aren't supposed to eat them back!

i want to make sure i can stick to dieting and dont waste money on a gym membership

>second thread in a row with no wojak

Fuck this shit we're being overtaken by reddit. Someone start a real thread and report this one.

Some dudes just have a fetish for oiled up fatties... or so I've heard. From a friend.

I didn't eat all of them, but some of them. It was enough to screw me up more than the math assumed.

what would you say is too far gone
say you've been abusing drugs and food your entire life, and it would take you the next half a decade at least just to back back to the starting block
what can you do in that situation?
in financial terms it'd be called a 'write-off'

wait what's wrong with counting exercise calories?

i always overestimate any food im not totally sure of and that's been a way for me to stay sane while eating 1500 or less a day. i'm down to 210 from 230 in a little over a month.

Is it ok to do my cardio before my lifting, or is it better if I do it in the morning or something?

>Looking at Wojak in Disgust Edition
girls looking at fat guys in disgust fetish thread hijack when? When are the mommy posters coming?

sorry. meant to say a way to stay sane when going a little bit over my alotted 1500 a day.

Count them. Don't eat them back. If you have to, not more than half of them. They are grossly inaccurate.

I wouldn't say too far gone is a thing, there are success stories of people who have been 600+ pounds and people who are hardcore meth/heroin addicts.
You can't really 'write-off', you have one life and in 5 years you could either be thinking the same thing or "I'm sure glad I'm healthier now".

In uni I would tutor people, most of them would be nurses. The people I tutored were usually at least 40 years old and worked in retail, trying to get a decent job for the first time in their life. Had a 60 some year old woman in a GEP class I took too.

Can I ask weight/height and drugs? Genuinely curious, I know people who have lost massive amounts of weight and stopped abusing some of the most addictive drugs.

Short cardio to warm up before lifting. Longer cardio on days off for calorie burning

Factoring in calories burned from exercise into your TDEE is not a great idea since the estimations from various programs and websites are really just that; estimations. You'll never be completely sure if the number it says you've burned is really that accurate, and some estimations can be REALLY off-base (a lot of cardio machines will say you've burned double the amount of more practical estimates, for instance).

May as well not factor it into what you eat at all since it's never going to really be all that reliable.

Is it harmful to do longer cardio before lifting or is it just an energy thing? The cardio is pretty mild, only walking.

>When the DOMS comes in and you don't exerciser for a week.

What can I do to stop this shit? It ruins my track to weight lost as I become a lazy shit due to not wanting to feel no more.

let's call him mr x
155 / 6'1, down from 300 last year (and not the first time)
amphetamines since 17
diazepam/xanax around 20's
heavy ketamine use throughout

Well 155 is a healthy weight for your height, not saying you're in shape but it's definitely not a bad place to "start".
Really don't know what advice to give, you know you would be healthier to not try to get off those drugs but it's really hard, especially if the people around you are doing them.

Still should never think you can't try though, many of us lost our prime years to being a fatass, and while being older and in shape isn't as great as being in prime and in shape it sure beats being fat and unhealthy.

Hope you end up doing okay, I'm not addicted to any one substance but if I didn't get wrecked (psychs, weed, alcohol) every 2 weeks or so I wouldn't manage well. I know your problems are far worse but I'm not going to pretend life is great and that without drugs it will be all sunshine, but if you are admitting you have a problem you know to quit.

>broke down and drank a small glass of kool aid

Im not making it bros

you're fat. also why have i seen you twice in two days? get your chubby ass on a treadmill until you're 50 lbs lighter.

That's fine. If it's just walking then there's no problem. And yea mostly just an energy thing

is anyone trying a vegan/mediterranean style diet?
im doing my best to switch over from fried garbage to plants or clean dead stuff

Are you sure it isn't genetics?

you're right, we should test the hypothesis.

stop eating for 6 months and see if you lose weight. if you do - its not genetics. if you don't - you've validated all of tumblr.

what's on your mind?

So, I just did 100 km on my bike. 4 hours 23 minutes of pedaling with the average speed of 23.5 km/h. According to various calculators I've effectively doubled my TDEE for today.
I shall now proceed to pig the fuck out.

Lighter starting weights. If you're getting DOMS that cripple you for a week then you're over exerting yourself too quickly. Go back to bare basics, just the bar if need be. Work up slowly. DOMS will be a thing, but not nearly as deliberating. By the time you're making headway into weights, your body will have adjusted to the routine and DOMS will be minor if at all

Teach me your ways

Enjoy being outside, don't enjoy company. Ride bikes a lot.

BUT THE LYCRA IS THE GHEY

Thank you! Yeah, getting into a Veeky Forums relationship would be my dream. Sounds like you got good things going for you aswell!

You're right. I'll rephrase it - I'll work out so that I can experience more moments like these, moments where I see that the hard work is paying off!

lewd

post tits ill let you know if you arent doing it wrong.

>t would take you the next half a decade at least just to back back to the starting block
then get working on it. the game isnt over until you are dead so if you are still alive you can always rack up extra points.

>girls looking at fat guys in disgust fetish thread hijack when? When are the mommy posters coming?

There is a backstory to this.
> /fat/ has the deepest lore

There are baggy bike clothes too.

What if you're 300lb and haven't ridden a bike in years but want to make a change

>gym cycles?

Can I post if skinny fat?

>Doing the ghey spinning classes

buy a bike
buy the not ghey lycra
ride the bike

you don't want to be on the static bikes with the women cardio bunnies

No, you want to be in the outdoors with the 50 year old dads who all stopped playing golf and took up cycling instead my dad and all his mates and they all wear the ghey lycra

Being outside, covering distance and seeing places is the main attraction of cycling for me, I imagine sitting in place just pedaling while staring at a wall must be torture.
You can ride at any weight, but it does get easier the lighter you are. Also word of caution, cycling makes you hungry af and riding a lot does not mean you can eat whatever you want, I actually got fat when I first started riding seriously because I wasn't counting calories and just assumed that since I'm now "active", I get an all-you-can-eat pass.

I have cerebral palsy. I'm lucky enough because I didn't get the ultra-deluxe-triple-meat-lovers-special-preorder CP bundle that a lot of kids get (it includes epilepsy, learning difficulties, bad vision and issues with communication). My type is called "spastic "diplegi"" (I couldn't find the term in english) which mainly affects the muscle control of my arms and legs.

It's not too bad. I can walk on my own, but it gets difficult after a while and I'm pretty slow. I've been excused from my PE classes since first grade because of it. Some time last year I decided to stop eating like shit, and i'm down to 75kg from 90kg(ish), which was pretty bad considering I'm only 5'4''.

When I reach my goal of 55 (or 50, depending on how I look), I'll be skinnyfat. I don't want this but it seems to be no other way. My doctor is very happy with my weight loss, my cholesterol and glucose levels are normal, and he sees no reason to figure out a way I can start lifting. I can swim for a bit and that's it.

It's... difficult. I want to look good and not just "okay with clothes on", but I guess this is fate.

Be strong /fat/. If I can make it, so can you. All progress is better than none.

Where is Father? I have something to confess.

never used to like raisins but they're very flavourful

Don't make the same error as me and start cycling in the mountains while 340lbs, my knees hurt like hell. If I were that fat again, I'd start on straight roads

That is pretty good user, I just did 15 km averaging 35 km/h today.

That arm is fat and that thing in the front is big enough to carry your large box of pizza. Or atleast 2 medium.

You can get sick abs tho brah

>my knees hurt like hell
If that happens, you adjusted your bike incorrectly,
Most likely the saddle is too high or too low.
You have t be barely able to completely stretch out your leg with your heel on the pedal.

there's no need for that much cheese on a 'za

You rode for less than 30 minutes? I don't think it would be worth putting on all my ghey lycra for a ride that short.

just opened a bag of nuts and ate two
do I eat the rest and mark it down or just throw them out?

Repent.

I didn´t have the time to do a long distance run, so I increased the speed a bit.
Also I wasn´t wearing full Lycra on that tour, just cycling shorts and a T-shirt.

black , not gonna make it

why is he always sweating

just ate a slice of cake
but it's okay because I say so

>why do all fat people sweat so much

Do you still reach your weekly goal?

daily, and yes

Good job mentioning that your TDEE is low, but not posting the actual number. The best answer we can give you right now is fuck knows, but 600 seems a bit low, even for very short girls. And you probably haven't lost 1.2 pounds of fat, unless your TDEE is like 1800, i.e. pretty much normal and not low.

My mum asked me why I think my current weight at my height is healthy. I'm have a BMI of 21 (almost 22) for fuck's sake.

Throw them out and throw away the same amount of money you paid. Be stronger the next time

>go for a walk/brisk jog
>12 am
>backwoods ass path leading past a tiny church into a section of woods
>come across three different people using this same path during these 30 minutes
I live in a tiny 10k people city, what the fuck were they doing there at that time? Smh

>21 (almost 22)

get out

for reference my bmi is 20
I've not thrown them out, they're sitting on my windowsil, might have them tomorrow
I like to exercise self control, I know people here look at that as self sabotage but it seems to be working for me

>155 lbs @ 6'1"
You don't even have to lose weight senpai (you came off as being at least 200 pounds overweight in your first post). You even had the discipline to lose 150 pounds, not many people have that, so you're definitely not a lost cause. However, your issues are mostly psychological, and I don't think the /fat/ thread can really help you with those. Maybe seek professional help with your drug addiction.

Fuck you nigger, I lost 30 lbs so far, and still have about 10 to lose.

>tfw when you bust your nut in an alter boy and the nun walks in, but never says anything

Lost 15kg between first and last picture but it feels all of the fat was lost from legs. Liftin aswell while dieting really organised and lifts are all going up really fast but body improves barelly. Any advice on what to do?

Bench: 65kg
Squat: 90 kg
OHP: 45 kg
Deadlift: 135 kg

> tfw was anorexic, stopped, gained weight back
> have been working out, eating properly for about a year and i'm just as thin as when i was anorexic
> people think i'm anorexic again even though i achieved my look through sheer willpower and hard work

sucks desu

good timing, I just got home
I still see myself as a fat guy, i guess I always will
I just have the mentality to consume everything I can because I might be dead tomorrow
just because I can take 10 months out of my life to get things in check for the umpteenth time doesn't mean that I've fixed anything
and as I say it's not the first time I've lost weight, and maybe not the last, I don't know what itch I'm trying to scratch but if I don't find it eventually it'll probably kill me

Are you on chemo?

>DOMS for a week
You only get that at the beginning, once your body gets used to the type of exercise you do, DOMS will only last 1-2 days or less.

>Fuck this shit we're being overtaken by reddit. Someone start a real thread and report this one.

I warned you, you piece of shit!

why do you have a line on your torso

Just started shaving, i always start doing it when it starts to get here, seems to help with sweat since i've hyperhidrosis