Veeky Forums confession thread

It's time to get it off your chest and confess your Veeky Forums sins, you are in a safe space where the only judgement you will receive is from the Giver of Gainz.

I will start:
>I count my push-press max as my OHP max
>I tell people i am 5'9" even though i am 5'8.5"

It is your turn, do not worry child, you will feel better once you let it out.

>I tell people I'm 6'4"
>I'm actually 6'3.5"

I do it because a) when I talk to people in new settings I'm often wearing shoes so that's closer to my current height, and b) I think most people exaggerate their heights (especially males), so it may in fact be more relatively accurate, but mostly because c) it feels awkward to say six-foot-three-and-a-half-inch rather than six-foot-four

son, you do not need to justify your sins, the giver of gainz knows what is in your heart.

To be absolved you must do:
>3x8 face-pulls

Go in peace

>I tell people I weight 60kg
>I only weight 58kg

I skipped squats two weeks ago I don't feel as strong as I should because of it

acceptable levels of weight fluctuation, but the gainz-lord accepts you honesty, you may go without any penance

A very serious sin, but the great one forgives, your penance is:
>1x20 squat at the end of your next gym session

>When asked I tell people I bench 60kg
>Can hardly go through 4sets of 8 at 45 kg

I don't lift weights but really want to start

I tell people I'm 5'10 when I'm 6'2 so everyone thinks manlets are shorter than they claim.

I drank 2 glasses of coke yesterday so my mind gets enough sugar to finish an assignment

I've been on a cycle for 3weeks, but i've been claiming that im natty

It's fine man. Everyone who actually lifts can tell who's on gear. The retarded new natties who can't don't matter anyway.

I go around saying I can diddly 300 for reps but I can only do it with absolutely garbage form

I ate half a pizza and 20 wings last night

I had a bad day at work the other night.
Ended up eating on top of my meal prep 3x large cookies, bag of crisps (the 'sharing' kind) a burger then had 5x cigarettes.

Fuck, well. Back on the training schedule it is. I picked the wrong job mang

I spent all my time doing machines and Dumbbells and only this year will I start SS. I also drink way too much

Forgive me Veeky Forums for I have sinned.

I hurt my knee running last week, now I've skipped two leg days, and will probably skip a few more until my knee fully recovers.

Am I even going to make it?

I'm in love with my ex even though I know she doesn't love me anymore.
I give her money and shit all the time, basically broke af because of it.
I want to fuck other girls but I don't want to ruin my chances of getting with her again.

oh cmon, wtf is wrong with you

Ask myself that shit everyday.
Answer is always "quit trying to be smart and just do everything for her"

but what does she do for you?
quid pro quo, first law of thermodynamics, the golden rule, best response strategy, dont forget about them, man

I skipped the gym this weekend and i didnt eat enough, but my wifes boyfriend said that I looked more muscular than last time we met, so I guess im okay.

forgive me, for i dont follow any regime or program, just do whatever i like. last week i did DL-shoulders-lats, monday, wednesday and friday, on sunday i did bench-shoulders-lats

Nice, must had felt great having that noticed.

all of my friends look up to me as having insane dedication and discipline. all i do is periods of clean eating and lifting but once a month i have a day where i lose control and binge +10k cals

Wow you disgust me you pathetic cuck

When posting stats on Veeky Forums I always add 5-10kgs to my lifts as well as lower my bw by a few kgs. I'm sorry Father Veeky Forums

I inject incredibly mild amounts of anabolic steroids, and I'm more into aesthetics than strength.
incredibly mild meaning 300 test 300 eq/week.

pls forgive

She makes me happy when I get to talk to her or spend time with her, even if she isn't my girlfriend. Don't need much past that honestly.
I'm pathetic I know, but I ain't no cuck nigga, there isn't another guy and if there was I've already told her I'll drop that shit faster than a hotpocket that was in the microwave for 5 minutes, and that makes her want to keep me around because I compliment her life nicely.

Does she seem interested? If she's stated she's not interested, does not seem interested, and only calls when she wants shit, she doesn't care and you do not have a chance. Move on. Fuck other girls. Buy them shit instead.
She's not interested, and you can't buy that back.

Source: am female, will not turn down free shit from dudes I've told im not interested.

She's interested yeah, she's just going through so much shit between work and her personal life that she doesn't have time to put effort into a relationship right now.
When we see each other she leans into me and holds my hand and is physical blah blah blah, listens to me, cares about how my life is going, ect. I just do what I can for her because it makes me feel good knowing I'm helping make her life easier.

I have been traveling for 7 months now and haven't lifted anything during this time, no cardio either. i'm too scared to hop on a scale, but i'm pretty sure i put at least 5 kilos.

Help me Veeky Forums, i still have a month and a half of traveling

I tell people I'm 6'1 when I'm only 6'0

I started lifting when I was 65kg. I sat a goal to reach 70kg within some time. I made it in 7 weeks and my enthusiasm evaporated. It's like "well, I made it". I'm still a skelly, of course.
Maybe I need to indoctrinate myself with 80kg goal, i dunno. Do I sound autistic?

What are you doing user?!
Set her up to be emotionally ruined and when the time is right you know what to do

Kek.
Fucking Veeky Forums. I actually have considered this but I think made it far enough away from my autism to not treat people like this anymore, or at the very least not her. When we broke up I did some pretty savage shit just to make her feel bad and I regret all of it a million times over she didn't deserve to be treated like that.

>wife's boyfriend

I want to lose weight to have revenge on the guy who rejected me.

You're a fucking cuck.

Keep her as a fuck buddy and fuck other women...Jesus

I lift for girls.

You don't even know what a cuck is, or what a pussy feels like dude, I'll take a hard pass on anything you have to say.

Yeah I do. You're a cuck and feel like a pussy

You mean she's telling you there isn't another guy and you're enough of a cuck to believe her slut ass. Absolutely pathetic. She's 100% fucking other guys. Thank Christ your stupid cuck ass won't reproduce.

Nah.
She fucked one guy after we broke up, and she was upset that he had a small dick. I'm #blessed and I'm pretty sure it's a reason she is willing to keep me around cause my dick game strong and I can fuck for hours.
Go fap or something you virgin, nobody believes you.

I tell people I'm 6'2
I'm really 6'1
I'm gluten and lactose intolerant but I'm still a fatfuck...

Stop giving manlets a reason to lie about how tall they are. Say you are short as fuck, make them shorter.

I ain't the one crying about some girl on the internets and spending my money on her being broke

Just saying

So you're into findom. That's fine as long as you're controlling yourself and she's into it too. From what it sounds like though, you're not controlling yourself and she doesn't care about it. That's the point where you become pathetic.

Keep starving for that physical touch bro. I'd spend every cent if I knew it wouldn't upset her, money isn't special I make plenty of it everyday.

Only jews worry about money.
Just saying.

The fuck you people coming out of the bushes with weird fetish shit. This is why all you r9k fags need to stay contained. Some of us normal ducking people just care about people and want to make them happy without it being some weird fucking thing.

She doesn't want my money, I have plenty of shit I want to spend my money on. I'd rather make her life more comfortable than blow money on Call of Duty 9000, yeah. Doesn't mean I'm getting enjoyment from throwing my dosh at her.

>I'd spend every cent if I knew it wouldn't upset her

Holy shit just kill yourself

Bruh, I know how to manage my money. I have mine and I have free money that I can spend on whatever the fuck I want. I spend it on her. Sorry your a broke nigger who can't take care of his finances so you go into panic mode every month. Already dropped a few hundred her way and I still have another couple thousand coming this month, I'm not worried bout shit.

Except she don't want your sorry ass

She's off on some other dude's cock

Remember that

i dont lift

Not right now, no.
Nope.
You save pictures of ugly downs bitches, I can only assume how shitty your life is.

You would unironically have better chances with here if you stopped giving her money and started fucking other girls.

Not even memeing you, jealousy is a helluva drug.

And if it doesn't work just smash some pros with your savings.

I have never eaten a carrot

>I give her money and shit all the time, basically broke af because of it.
>Bruh, I know how to manage my money. I have mine and I have free money that I can spend on whatever the fuck I want. I spend it on her.

Living alone and paycheck to paycheck just to orbit an ex?

You fucking liar. You know nothing about managing money. Or managing your social life.

Probably. She's better at the jealousy game than I am though, she's always known I'm loyal as fuck and she knows I get angsty as a mother if another guy makes her laugh.
Don't need to smash pros either, I know plenty of slut who would let me do weirder shit to them for free. Dropped plenty in Vegas before and honestly the coke was more enjoyable.
This is weird as fuck, because I feel like carrots are in enough foods to not have tried it.

You must all be poorfags.
You all are worried about the money aspect of all of this way to much.

Better to worry about finances than some slut who doesn't want you

You sound like a faggot. No wonder she's playing you

Fuck no its not.
I've watched people worry about money all their life and they are miserable.
I don't want you to be my friend anyway you sour little faggot.

Please off yourself. Or get a new grill, since I do know your feels bro. It gets better

>I've watched people worry about money all their life and they are miserable.

You're acting like a fat person who thinks anything other than eating whatever you want whenever you want is some obsession with counting calories that leads to anorexia.

Obviously don't know my feels nigga, I'm happy with my life, I just want a particular girl in it right now. Maybe I'll dick down a girl I think is worth my time but it ain't happen yet.
I've been eating chicken/broccoli/rice everyday for pretty much every meal for 3-4 years. I don't know how fat faggots feel about food but I don't know what that's like.

I just ate McDonalds (Artisan Chicken sans sauce) post-workout and ate a Wendy's Baconator last night (it was my only meal but I still felt bad about it).

I slept in and didn't go to the gym today

>been lifting for a year
>bench is still 140lbs
>slow progress with squats and dl. i can lift 5-7 reps for 225 for each now
>ohp however is only 20lbs away from 1pl8
it's because i had injuries from wrestling and rugby late 2016

I haven't been going to the gym in like 4 months
>tfw gaining weight like crazy

>lost weight and got the courage to go shirtless at a pool party but
>t
stacy from my school took a picture of me when i had a boner
> uploaded to snapchar now im socially humiliated
>complain to Veeky Forums
>Veeky Forums found her profile even though i censored it
what do now lads

I count the bar

I love my gf and have been with here for a long time, but recently I met a gorgeous indian cutie online who I've been having fun with on snapchat, and god, do I love her perky tits and delicious pussy and the way she calls me daddy and says she's my lil nasty girl. I feel like shit about this, my gf doesn't know and the indian girl doesn't know I have a gf. I don't know what to do, I feel terrible bros

I'm not Fit.

There I said it.

I have a lifting bro who has been lifting for who knows how long, he still has a very hard time believing people aren't natty. He is pretty dyel though.

If you love your gf and think seriously abour life with her, forget about the indian tits. You got no obligation to her, cut the line and never look back.
If you are not serious aboit your gf you might aswell fuck around and accept whatever consequences come bit you will generate an angry thot for the rest of us to put up with most likely.

Trust me bro I do, except the money part, I got very recently dumped by my longer term gf for reasons unknown and suspect. I went to the club with bros and had two great looking grills with developed chesticles grinding my D, but still I felt guilty. Didn't even try to take them home....

>say im 6'5" with a 9x6" dick on Veeky Forums
>actually a 6'1" manlet with a 7" micro dick lol

I really do love her, I actually wanna marry her and have kids and god, she's perfect. I guess I'm just weak man, this is not the first time something like this happens. Makes me hate myself and feel broken, I don't know why I do it. And the thing is, now that I've done it there's no going back, is there? I'll have to live with this for the rest of my life, fearing somehow she finds out, and if that is the case, why not enjoy whatever little gratification I get from talking with the indian girl? Besides, she's really sweet and ghosting her would be heartless, she does not deserve that. Neither does my gf though. I fucked up big time

same xD

What this man said. Also if you're tied up financially with her, watch out broski. But honestly the way you're thinking, your gf isn't probably anything for you, so at least secure the indian pussy before you dump her.

And thanks for replying man, talking helps. Sorry if I sound like a sentimental bitch, I'm a bit of a drama queen underneath all these gains

Become an hero

Its not THAT bad, just man up and forget about the indian girl then. That's what, if I dare say, an Alpha would do. Brush it off dude. Brush it off

That's the thing though, I really do love my girl. I don't know why I do it, I think I have a problem, maybe some kind of sex addiction? I have a desperate need to feel loved, I'm a mess

The feels when actually 6 feet and 7 inch penis

and still very feels mediocre, but girls say my dick is huge (its girthy though)

And still it feels very meh even though you make them cum multiple times. Maybe Im gay

Know the feels man, hard to be a passionate man when bihes nowadays seem mostly cold af. Gotta direct that passion into something else, find a new hobby

I guess I'll have to do that, for the 100th time. This is not the first time something like this happens, but this time is worse cause she seems like a genuinely nice person and she made herself vulnerable

This wouldn't be a probl m if ou had a measuring system that was easy. Like one that has increments of a centimeter at a time.

My gf is super sweet and passionate though, I think it's more to do with stress and feelings of self hate, which is kinda weird. Finals always get to me, I barely sleep and do all kinds of things I later regret. Lifting helps a fucking lot, I'll try to focus harder on it

I always tell myself I will start eating more but I never do and I'm not seeing any gains because of it.

Thats why you only fuck hoes on the side. I did that when I had a not so serious gf (not officially gf), belt bad, but she wasn't much around due to work and I'm pretty much a serial rapist when it comes to sex drive.

But just stop thinking about strange if she REALLY is that good of an gf.

i compensate my shitty eating habbits with frauding, still getting my 300g protein in but sometimes i pig out on muffins and cereal and shit

She is. I never physically cheated on her, never would. But this kinda counts as cheating, I'd be broken if I knew she was doing the same, which is really selfish and unfair. I know it would break her heart too, we wouldn't get back together for sure. I know all this. That's why I hate myself so much, I really do wonder if I'm somehow broken, am I some kind of psychopath?

Nah don't think so, you've had some affection problems earlier in your life probably or something happened that made you distrust people. Pretty normal desu in this day and age. My prescription is give your gf more attention and find a NEW hobby you like, not just more lifting (NEW things is what keeps you actively distracted from this stuff)

Yeah, I don't know why but I always feel the need to be loved, I used to go online and chat to random people a lot, got loads and loads of girls and 'girls' I talked to and traded nudes, and the last few years I've done it less and less but now it's all coming back. That's great advice man, I will try to do that. I'll also try to make a smooth transition with the indian girl, in a few days tell her I met someone or something, she has no fault and I think I owe her at least that. And thanks bro, you made me feel a lot better, wish I could somehow repay you. I sincerely hope you have a great life

Are you sure you are not a virgin that just imagined the relationship?
Fucking other girls is literally the only chance you have to get her back.
Women are competitive whores.
Right now she just sees you as a beta cuck that no woman would want. If you fuck other women she will see you as prime stock.

Pro-tip to everyone else: if you want to fuck a woman just slip into the conversation how you fucked some other woman. Shell be on your dick instantly.