VEGAN GENERAL

Thread for all vegans and people interested in the vegan lifestyle.

Vegetarians allowed as long as they won't push their diets.

Meat eaters NOT allowed!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p_lAkPyvSnA
latestvegannews.com/400-million-fewer-animals-were-killed-for-food-last-year-because-people-are-eating-less-meat/#
instagram.com/p/BQ6V9QyFQCY/?taken-by=danpolta
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I bet my cock that a meat eater made this thread to make us look worse. The choice of words and OP pic selection are terrible

I am NOT going to tolerate any further torture and murder on animals. It's us or them.

I'm a vegan

>ftm
>still wears clothes for women

actually, I feel quite comfortable killing animals when I am hungry. We as humans even have the predator instinct in us, we are born with a sense of how to ambush, how to kill even. And the animals in the animal kingdom are wary of us for that reason, they can even sense when we are hungry.

Meaning, most likely we actually were the stereotypical omnivores, with a large emphasis of "eat anything that you can what you encounter", but you have to be honest with yourself. Do you really think that if we got a bow, or a spear, and we see a somewhat slow, but not too slow animal and a lettuce head in the ground, we wouldnt pick the tasty animal to kill? There is a reason why kids dont want to eat the broccoli. We would be healthy too if the kids actually did the trouble of exercise. Which used to be a requirement of eating meat.

but fuck off really. Eating animals is natural, we even feel empathy in hunter behavior with other hunting animals. Shit, we even domesticated a hunting pack animal because we felt so alike.

here is another photo (oh god, I must be really bored if I post such shit on a sunday evening, it was rest day for me though...)

OP, if you kill yourself, I'll give up on meat

You know how much I give a shit about the cow's throat being slit?

None at all. It was raised from birth for that very moment, it is not sapient. Sure, don't want sadists doing it and want things to be as clean as possible? Why not, no productive loss so go ahead and take your moralfag approach to protecting the feefees of non-sapients. Other than that go fuck yourself.

Vegans are mostly just people that never really liked meat that much and now they get to feel superior about it.

the issue is the raising from birth component

the death of that cow is, in fact, sweet release

the sadism that you do not want is its life

Why lie? It's nuts the random shit you kids will throw at the wall.

I need a staple high protein vegan meal that I can eat like 2-3 times a day. Someone give me one please.

>implying l don't kill my own animals

I love these vegan generals, so please don't stop. Just ignore the haters. Does anyone have some really good pictures of vegan food? I'm looking for inspiration. I love the minimalistbaker on Instagram but I get annoyed with all the gluten-free shit. There's literally no need to be gluten-free unless you're celiac.

we dont have predator instincts, we have survival instincts. also, how much in common do u have with a predator when ure cruizing down the frozen meat section of ur local supermarket?

Vegans are probably the dumbest people I've ever met, next to Muslims and crossfitters.

You people actually thing eating a single gram of fat will make you fat. You will eat like fucking 800g of carbs a day and NO protein but you'll call yourself healthy.

Enjoy your soy-induced bitch tits, faggots.

>pic
Why do vegans love to exaggerate?

Dont be a faggot and eat meat

classic example of pic related

Guess what bucko dogs eat meat too.

Fucking faggot

Give me a rundown on veggie burgers. If they're vegetarian instead of vegan that's fine with me.

Every animal dies at some point, and if its in the wild you can bet its not of old fucking age lol. Sharp teeth tearing the jugular out, hamstringing the slow calf, a predatorg Eating its prey while it breathes its last panicked breaths.
Being morally consistent, its Must also be unethical to bear our own children into a life of suffering with a very real chance of a slow and painful death

>Oatmeal, handful of walnuts, chopped dates, cinnamon, protein powder

>canned tomato's, add some chopped onions and garlic, chili powder, can of black beans and some TVP

>Tofu Stir Fry

Protein is easy guy. Just chuck protein powder, tvp, tofu, seitan into meals. I like to use Vital Wheat Gluten to thicken things as well.

>Meat eaters NOT allowed!
Guess what's for dinner!

I think I'll cut a nice juicy steak off the one on the left, what do you think, OP?

Maybe I'll bacon-wrap that steak. Tasty!

See this man, OP? He's happy because he has a good paying job he enjoys so he can feed his family (meat, of course). Why do you want to put him out of work? WHY DO YOU WANT TO WATCH HIS CHILDREN STARVE, OP???
>OP confirmed for hating children

Hey OP I feel you, here's a great youtube vid all about how great veganism is: youtube.com/watch?v=p_lAkPyvSnA

Lol. It's funny that vegans use the same arguments as prolifers, but there is probably little cross over of the two groups.

Stay DYEL while i enjoy my complete protein meals and tasty hamburgers

l'd eat human if l didn't think it would give me the shakes

Honestly, is there a SINGLE fucking vegan that looks good that isn't on roids?

I find it very hard to believe that a vegan diet can compare to a regular diet for bodybuilding.

no those are definitely predator instincts. The idea of when one can stalk prey, how long a window of opportunity is. When we get gf's we even scare them based through that for fun, because we actually train it, like other predators do. We have even domesticated and changed an entire other meat eating species because we felt so much empathy with their hunting behavior as a pack.

Because that is what we did. Feelings dont lie either. And when I am hungry I want to kill animals. Maybe you are a faggot and are too scared of that. But a whole host of animals suddenly seizes to be cuddly and cute and more like "delicious looking alluring" when I am fasting. I can actually imagine eating them, killing them, my mouth can water at them. I can imagine the muscles that it uses to move, and me eating them.

And most healthy males have that. Because we are omnivores and its the most natural thing that can be. You are the ones who are strange. And this is the evolution argument, and that can easily be build up by much proof. Why do nearly all animals run away from us or are scared of us? Because we used to kill and eat them all up until recently. But the body is so slow to adapt that we can still easily just as consume them.

To all meatheads in this thread: GO AWAY

This is the ONLY vegan thread on this entire board.

Leave us alone!

>ONLY vegan thread on this entire board
There are like four at the same time right now.

Take it to >>/lgbt/, you degenerate faggot

can meat eaters just fuck off? just hide this thread and fuck off stop trolling, u say we impose ur views on u and we r making this thread to keep to ourselves ur the ones getting triggered by us

post body

I actually thought that was a female from the thumbnail and got a semi. Fml.

>I actually thought that was a female from the thumbnail
It is. She just cut her tits off

Bump for comfy thread, meatcucks and dairyfags pls go

how to get Torre AbGains without doing abs? I am fucking stressing out lads.

>>>/tumblr/

stop the samefagging
sage

>33 posters
>samefagging

eat your fucking veggies and stop consuming the flesh jew

Actually veganism cannot be refuted and everytime someone actually tries to do it they look like toddlers.
It ineviteably leads up to "I don't care about animals, I don't care about the enviroment, I don't care about anything except my mommy's tendies".

>It ineviteably leads up to "I don't care about animals
Yes, because appeal to emotions aren't an argument.
> I don't care about the enviroment
Neither do you looking at your usage of unecessary technology that harms the environment - including animals.

Human rights don't apply to animals. Much like how an animal doesn't have the same duties a human has.

I am a vegetarian that eats population controlled meat. ie Kangaroo and camel. Come at me

Do vegans swallow? Also, how many vegan babies die a year out of sheer retardation of their parents?

LMAO

I've got a serious question for vegans. Do you have pets and if you do do you feed them meat? I understand that humans don't need meat to survive whereas cats, wolves, velociraptors etc. do, but surely you shouldn't agree with farming and murdering animals just to feed your pets.

I'm not trying to troll I'm genuinely curious.

What's a good vegan protein powder. I've been using vega. Before that I just used peanut butter powder and threw it in a blender with almond milk and oats.

You are still missing the point. You keep on talking about a natural response to hunger, but a large majority of meat consumed is through farming processes that are far from natural.

I'm not that guy, but I have been gravitating towards a more vegan lifestyle because after having personally raised thousands and thousands of birds from birth to my knife, I can't stomach the process.

Hunting, on the other hand, does indeed seem natural and I would never refuse to hunt or to eat hunted meat. That's different, though. It's different when the animal had a chance and you earn the meat. You are forced to respect the animal as an adversary.

There is no respect for farmed animals, and I do not condone the detachment from the source of food.

you've never heard the phrase "animal rights"?

'400 Million Fewer Animals Were Killed for Food Last Year vs. 2007 Because People Are Eating Less Meat'

latestvegannews.com/400-million-fewer-animals-were-killed-for-food-last-year-because-people-are-eating-less-meat/#

I haven't tried any yet, but I think myprotein does some vegan protein powder. What's vega like? Also, you look great man. Keep up the good work.

n-no homo.

how much protein do you guys eat per day? How much do you weigh?

like 50g 700g carbs & 7g fat

168lb
>

Like all of us meat eaters buy halal meat like a fucking idiot

You're a human and you're emotional by default since you're not a machine, stop being such tryhard edgelord. There is simply no reason to kill animals in order for us to survive in the modern era.

>I don't care about the enviroment and neither do you

Wanting to minimize destruction of soil and pollution in our atmosphere is not caring about the enviroment?
What is your argument here exactly? That unless you kill yourself and thus causing 0 pollution in the enviroment you have no right in telling people to reduce their carbon footprint as reasonable as possible?
Seems like a logical fallacy to me my dude.
As in, there is no contradiction in my reasoning despite you implying there was and it is completely rational to want to minimize harm to the enviroment.

1 or 2 documented cases of babies dying due to malnutrition by vegan diets or vegan parents.
Thousands of them dying due to malnutrition by normal diets but lacking in specific nutrients.

>You're a human and you're emotional by default since you're not a machine, stop being such tryhard edgelord.
If your arguments can't stand on their own merit then they're worthless.
>There is simply no reason to kill animals in order for us to survive in the modern era.
Stop using your computer.

I like meat lol. I love killing animals, ive done it since i was a kid.

> I love killing

Seek psychological assistance.

>If your arguments can't stand on their own merit then they're worthless.

Posting an empty collection of words that have no meaning for the sake of responding is not an argument. I posted mine and you did not manage to refute anything at all.

>stop using your computer

So you admit defeat then, good to know.
This is what it always comes down to, when retards try to refute veganism they literally act acting like brats and just keep responding without saying anything meaningful.
There is no need whatsoever for supporting the killing of animals.
Veganism is friendly to the enviroment and much more sustainable.

These are my (very simple) points and you still can't refute them.

Amy's and Gardein are pretty good. Gardein is pretty "realistic" if you're into that. The reviews of Beyond Meat are pretty good (particularly for meat eaters) so you might have good luck with that. I wasn't a fan though. Amy's doesn't have much protein but the other two have reasonable amounts.

When I've accidentally gotten ones that are vegetarian but not vegan they've always ended up tasting like cardboard.

Yes that is what would happen if ducks were the dominant species, were smart enough to construct a proper long lasting community and they liked the taste of human. Fortunately for us, that is not the case and as the dominant species we get to eat what we want.

Ghoul here, fuck you faggots
you should ALWAYS eat the weak animals to assert your domination in the food chain and eat stronger animals to incorporate their strength.
If youre deliberately lowering yourself from the level of tiger to the level of snail you deserve to get eaten

not worth it they are all just dumb fucks trying to justify eating dead animals needlessly

>I posted mine and you did not manage to refute anything at all.
Of course I'm not going to bother refuting non-arguments, user.

>There is no need whatsoever for supporting the killing of animals.
Neither is there for personal computers, and yet you own one. Not only do you put your life above the environment, since you refuse to kill yourself, you also put your personal comfort above the environment. Which makes you a hypocrit.

>Veganism is friendly to the enviroment and much more sustainable.
So is not having a personal computer, user. You really should stop now, it's killing the environment.

As a meat eater I can respect not wanting to buy animal products as a way to not support the industry that enslaves the animals, seeing as they suffer a lot and live their whole lives in cages just to become our meal.
But whats really wrong with killing animals? It's natural for the animals on top of the food chain to eat those bellow them.
If I went hunting and ate an animal that I killed myself would vegans still hate me?

Do you think your endocrine system cares whether or not it was "moral"? Do you think that there is any morality for cancers, for all sorts of effects from foods and chemicals that are made upon us by this world? Do you think it was fair that the people who grew up under the neurotoxin lead think that morality mattered?

Again, all of this is irrelevant. I could also give the same argument back at you to say that we used to raise lifestock on farms, just as we raised plants on farms. Being slaughtered in a factory surely in no joy, but then again, being sprayed upon a field where you as a plant have no real chance to propagate is also the same.

Your reasoning is therefore really dumb. From two different perspectives.

Factory processed meat, as long as its not "processed" in the way of conservatives and other chemicals being added to it, while the animal had a somewhat stressfree life (through the many biological brands and smalltime farmers everywhere around), it doesnt matter if it gets killed by a really strong gust of wind through a machine. Your body chemistry wont know the difference. Now if you also added some cardio 2 times a week it would truly not know even the slightest bit of difference. Your body would be at its optimal peak then.

Does this mean we need to start eating cats and keep chickens as pets?

Do vegans have a moral issue with eating mushrooms?
I mean it's just one step removed from eating meat.

I love animals
I would both eat and keep as a pet any of the three animals in that picture

Vegans are fags, desu

The way I see it theres nothing wrong killing an animal if you need to. Nobody is asking those tribes in Africa to stop eating meat of course because they have no other choice. But we do. As for your hunting question, my point still stands: of course hunting is better than factory farming, but do you really need to hunt? Dont you have other options?

>It's another "I'm vegan and have to tell everyone about it" episode

You know this website is anonymous so you don't get brownie points for caring about animals, right

You're getting the wrong idea again. I am not saying one dietary choice is objectively better than the other. What I'm saying is I have a subjective moral objection to the process of how some food is developed. Hell, a lot of the moral objection also applies to how ubiqutous it is for workers in chicken processing plants to be treated poorly (wearing diapers because they aren't allowed to take breaks).

You were the one defending your dietary choice under the pretext of it being "natural" yet it's clear that we are two people far from nature, so in that view both of our dietary choices are inevitably unnatural.

That being said, I think humans have the capability of choice, and this is the dietary choice I make. It is what I enjoy. You are allowed to enjoy what you enjoy. That's the magic of a free society. There doesn't have to be a contention here.

Hell, I don't have the intention to cut out meat or animal products entirely. Actually a lot of vegetarians also tend to not be dogmatically at an extreme. It's usually a grey area of personal choice where more often than not, they would choose the dish without animal products.

chemical natural brah. Everything else doesnt really matter. I could put spoons in my butt if someone argued that its moral (like there are a thousand different moralities, many conflicting, strange or otherwise)

but there is only one truth, and that truth says that the optimal nutrition for us is meat. Thus I shall get it. It could also be fish, it could be eggs, it could be a great many of things that dont impede on certain spectrums of morality.

You are a pathetic faggot and you have zero arguments. Probably because you didnt eat enough meat lol.

>enslaves the animals

>enslaves

They're dumb animals.

>Enslave
>Cause (someone) to lose their freedom of choice or action.
He's (I'm) not wrong.

this is getting real meta

That's right, user. Another man killed that animal for you. Don't be a faggot. Put his meat deep inside you.

"Someone" is a human person.

How many of you vegans only eat seasonal locally produced products out of interest?

instagram.com/p/BQ6V9QyFQCY/?taken-by=danpolta

Additives to make sure my obligate carnivore doesn't have any nutritional deficiencies: vitamin A 27,500 IU/kg, vitamin D3 1,600 IU/kg, vitamin E 270 mg/kg, copper sulphate pentahydrate (copper)10 mg/kg, iron carbonate(iron) 186 mg/kg, calcium iodate, anhydrous (iodine) 4 mg/kg, sodium selenite (selenium) 10 mg/kg, zinc oxide (zinc)100 mg/kg, manganous oxide (manganese) 12 mg/kg,taurine 1,500 mg/kg,L-carnitine 300 mg/kg.

Dogs are not obligate carnivores. Cats are, but good, vegan cat food satisfies all of their nutritional requirements.

What exactly is wrong with enjoying hunting animals?

>vegan humor

7g fat is really low. You should seriously consider eating some nuts or seeds.

Nah. I've raised and hunted plenty of animals in my life and will continue to do it as I choose. I don't need to make others suffer unnecessarily for a small fraction of optimization.