Redpill me on steroids /pol/

Redpill me on steroids /pol/
Are they as bad for you as (((scientists))) claim?

People who use roids will say they are harmless and people who don't will say they aren't.

Just don't use roids and lie about it when someone makes fun of you like all the other pussy roid users.

Yes.

it'll make you angry and your balls will shrink

Absolutely. Its the equivalent of silicone injections for men, an expensive and dangerous exercise in vanity. If you cant get big enough from diet and exercise alone you have self esteem issues.

They are
I know firsthand what they do to people, they do eventually cripple people and lead to medical complications later in life.
That being said they should be legal anyways.

They are not bad for you at all if you use them properly. If you plan on using them I'd recommend reading up on them first.

roids are for cowards uncomfortable in their own skin.
having your dick be permenantly dependant on a chemical is not a good idea in your 20s or 30s.
aging your face is not a good idea either.

It's not necessarily that steroids are bad and more that they need to be administered properly or you'll experience adverse effects.

It's high risk if you don't know what you're doing but if done in a controlled and measured manner then it's probably one of the closest things we have to creating super men.

Steroids can be good when used in moderation. One 6-8 week cycle per year and a proper use of Post Cycle Therapy(PCT) afterward, can be beneficial.

They're necessary for medical purposes like chemo or physical therapy, but yes they're bad to build your able body for fitness. Squats and oats.

if you ear 36 raw fertilized eggs a day it will behave like steroids without any of the bad side effects!

>redpill me on steroids
Great. Had to take them for my Bells Palsy after I got Lyme disease.

Genau. Not everyone is supposed to look like a Polish power lifter.

did a couple cycles, the acne and rage was the worst part, i also was using heroin and IV crack (lemon juice to reconvert into injectable freebase) towards the end of my 2nd cycle which was 400mg tren e and 200mg test e per week, because im fucking crazy yo. I went straight into a rehab, no PCT, still ended up keeping a fair amount of gains fo reals, took a few months to grow my balls back, skin took waayy longer to heal. I would advise actutane for the acne problems if your going to use roids, overall they are pretty cash, if you have a girlfriend your going to wear that ass out son.

What scientists say roids are dangerous if used properly?

Note the total lack of citations in this and any other thread on the subject.

former user here, they raise your cholesterol and blood pressure, even at moderate doses, "roiding" aka not just doing hormone replacement doses is not beneficial to your health for sure. Although "dangerous" is probably a stretch if your halfway responsible and not a fucking mongoloid

I cruise on 500mg test 500mg tren.

I have been doing so for months now and I have no issues.

I haven't had bloods done or anything, but I feel fine.

no rich famous people use them under expensive doctor supervision to look attractive until they are 50something.

There are normies out there who have no knowledge of AAS who will inject steroids.

People do stupid shit with them in unsanitary conditions.

Some people just jab until they feel sides and they think that's the dosage they need to be at.

I've even read something once about a guy injecting it into his ballsack.

/r/steroids is a good place to start. Read the wiki up on there.

Things like thay can be monitored and kept in check with bloodwork.

They can be dangerous of course, but so can lots of things people use on a daily basis.

From a personal point of view, they've done wonders for my health. Stopped me being an Auschwitz tier skelly suffering from daily panic attacks and anxiety, barely able to eat without throwing up, and constantly getting called ugly. I'd put up with all of the possible sides in return for how life changing they've been.

You shouldn't fuck with your hormonal system. It is extremely complex and sensible and can respond in unpredictable ways.

If it ain't broken don't fix it. There are many steroid fail pictures over the internet to discourage you from trying that.

It's not unpredictable if you get regular bloodwork as you should, and act on any issues immediately.

As for "steroid fail pictures" that isn't evidence of anything.

It is literally the evidence of exactly what he stated

But he's already on pol

Thinking of a test only cycle and proper PCT but i don't feel like losing my hair brehs

It's evidence of a fucking freak who clearly has something wrong with him. Tumours? Synthol? Rare genetic disorder? Either way, you could roid heavily for decades and not look like that even if you tried.

Your average steroid user looks like a normal, well built guy. You'd be amazed at how common it is.

That abuse is bad? It doesnt prove anything. I can show you faces of meth yet desoxyn has a great record for weight loss with a controled dose.

Dont be stupid

>I've even read something once about a guy injecting it into his ballsack.

That's definitely a myth. Even just jabbing the tip of the needle into that area would be agony. No way could you actually inject.

Bad news - if you lose your hair on gear, you were going to lose it anyway.

Good news - a well built bald guy looks a million times better than a skelly or fat bald guy. Or even worse, a skinny-fat bald guy - might as well kill yourself.

ya you aren't cruising you degenerate drug addict

That's a photo of someone with very low bodyfat and very well developed glutes you fucking faggot. It's not like you get that low on accident, the man is doing this intentionally.
You are right on one thing though he is a freak, he's not some kind of cookie cutter twink who's afraid to really push himself.

>From a personal point of view, they've done wonders for my health. Stopped me being an Auschwitz tier skelly suffering from daily panic attacks and anxiety, barely able to eat without throwing up, and constantly getting called ugly. I'd put up with all of the possible sides in return for how life changing they've been.

Sounds like these issues were fixed indirectly by steroids. Unless you're saying steroids are a cure for panic attacks, anxiety, and some sort of eating disorder, which would be quite a claim afaik. So if you don't have any of these "health" problems, why should you take them, disregarding vanity?

Listen, dude: All these faggots who are pinning will tell you it's easy and simple and safe, but are any of them doctors or even have a rudimentary medical background? Spoiler: they don't. Fooling around with the balance and operation of your endocrine system is not Amateur Night shit. It's like having access to the controls for a nuclear reactor but having no background in nuclear physics, you might be able to fuck around with them and not cause a meltdown, but if you do fuck up, you're going to fuck up BIG. In this case you fuck up, you could cause permanent damage to vital organs, including your heart, and if you really fuck up you could die. The only way to use steroid safely is under the guidance of a medical professional, and no legit doctor is going administer them to you unless you have a legitimate medical condition that requires them. Therefore you should leave the shit alone and JUST LIFT AND EAT and get the best results you possibly can that way.

Also there's this: Don't you realize that people can now tell the difference between natty physique and steroid physique just by looking? You want to have to choose between admitting to using steroids or lying to people about it?

>roiding for this
lmao

>I haven't had bloods done or anything, but I feel fine.

C O P E
O
P
E

F A G
A
G