Will lifting get me a black gf ?

will lifting get me a black gf ?

ew, ew, hnggg, ew, ew

Yes

Pic related, it's how to get a black gf

Memes aside, westernized blak girls are more cute and lovely than white girls.
I live in germany and im hitting on a qt ethiopian girl who was born here.

Don't now about western africans aka afro americanx though.

Yes.

Why do the "classy" black girls always go for white guys?

el rollo

roll

drive an ae86/corolla?

Enjoy your aids

rolling for aids

enjoy your virginity poltard

Roll

We just don't know.

Cmon 5er

wow the girl on the far left has a fucking beautiful face

Because they want a guy with a job who takes responsibility for his own actions.

rolling for 5/6

HI DOGE!

dubs get

roll

roll

mixed girls > black girls

roll

fresh roll

My entire life, I've been searching for a girl like this

middle one

Cing

B R A P H O G S

Will getting a body like
>pic
get me a black girlfriend?

go to church, tons of black girls. decent values too

All these nigs have at least 25% Arian blood.

Why would you want a black gf when they are provide inferior genetics, especially in terms of cognitive potential which is imperative in an intellect driven society.

If you go for a black woman as a man, then you literally don't care about the future of your children seeing you chose the worst possible potential for their life.

I don't like black girls because their skin is really rough and coarse

WHY is this please black gf scientists

I thought this is the way to get a whore gf who fucks old dudes for gifts and money

they probably got BLEACHED in highschool/ college and have been craving some colonization ever since

>black girlfriend

>inferior genetics

sure thing bud

left is a druggie

second left is a ho

middle is a princess

second to right is a wannabe princess

right puts out

I know that feel

Hi

Yeah but expect to be cucked by your white femboy best friend

rawl

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

hmm

Certainly the most inferior of them all for an intellect driven society

Better be anything besides the one wearing the cheap ass glittery gold garbage.

>china
>1 billion people
>half of whom are farmers
>another quarter are average joes
>purple

spotted the chicom

rell

>he thinks your occupation dictates IQ

Because they want to be around other classy people.
Not niggers you fucking monkey.

Rolleroo

Measuring the IQ of a large amount of people isn't a problem. That Asians have a higher average IQ than the rest is a given by now. When you look in terms of society and standards of living then it simply shows how shit communism is.

I mean, 80-90 years ago, most CEO's and people in power in the US did not have college education. High IQ people were spread all throughout society and only 2-3% had "higher" education. Thus, even car mechanics had high IQ's. Today is a different story since the college meme is pushed to put the retards into debt.

Or are you unironacally thinking farmers can't have a high IQ and that IQ depends on education received?

This or you're a bunch of chicoms who haven't realized you're not on /k/ and have decided to shill your smart asian meme

being white will get you a black GF. black girls are fucking bottom of the barrel and any chance to be with a white man (and improve their credit score) they will jump on

5-6 get

Woooooooaaaaaah

no but how the government conducts the test certainly does

by now people would have send me to /pol/, certainly not /k/. Also you seem to confuse "smart" with "intelligent". You can have an IQ of 90 and be smart, but you will never be intelligent.

In the end truly white countries would have the same IQ as asian countries but white countries get downgraded due to the amount of muslims/non whites in them. Otherwise they too would score above 100 on average. Can be easily seen in France where they dropped 4-5 IQ points on average in the last 20 years due to immigration.

There's just something so erotic about people like this

:^0

Easiest way to get a black gf is to be a soft haired pretty faced skinny tall white boy; something about that combination makes them feel the urge to bully you into letting them ride you

I think Tyrone gets old after a while and it makes those features more exotic by comparison
Shit's weird man

Roll

>something about that combination makes them feel the urge to bully you into letting them ride you
Go on...

rororoyabote

Thats because chicoms will defend their shitty knock off military equipment until the cows come home. So its not unlikely that they'd defend the whole
>china man smart
meme

Nice, never thought about that. So that is why I get so much black pussy, thought it was cuz of my game.

1-2 get plz

rallin

rawl

roll

roll

Yeet

Gimme some of dat sugra you stupid negress

roll..

5-6 is god tier
then 7-8 and then 3-4 rest are trash

würfel

FUCK MOGI