Testosterone Boost / Uncuckening

Ask for girls numbers.
Benefits.
Testosterone boost.
Possible mate, wife.
Lessens the chance of them racemixing because they found you, white man.

Do it. Do it now.
If you get rejected you still get testosterone boost.

>Testosterone boost

Bro science

Has coal burner written all over dat face.

I got a better solution
Inject testosterone and don't chase after females like an animal whose only purpose in life is to breed

I've noticed 1488 rhetoric coming Anons with the "Tree Hugger" flag (recycling symbol)

Why not use the "White Pride" or "Nazi" flag?

Is the recycling flag being co-opted in some new way that I'm not aware of?

Not to my knowledge. I've seen redpilled people using the AnCom flag as well. Guess it's just a joke

Noits just the same faggot/faggots no one actually gives a true shit

lmfao

just looked that chick up. plastic as fuck
what good is saving the white race if you leave a fucked up environment for your children?

Not OP

THat environment bullshit is made up by jewish scientists to discourage white people from having children.

How fucking dumb is worrying about the environment, when you could have white children?

Literally, the best chance we have of saving this earth or leaving it, is more white people.

You're a retard but you're almost on the right track.

The environment is in peril because of billions of third world subhumans in east asia, west asia and africa who are going to rape this planet over the next century.

what fucked up environment?
Maybe if the people who pretend to care about the environment weren't a buncha marxists that espouse white genocide, then we would listen to them

CO2 is not a pollutant

The only pollutant is the overpopulation of the human species on this planet.

Kill Indians, Chinese, and Africans. Maybe some Russians too if the numbers don't come down enough.

I'm not talking about the "don't have kids goy, your 2 kids are killing the environment. nevermind the third worlders who have 10 kids, we'll just bring them into your country" way of thinking
I mean not raping nature so that your overlords can earn a quick buck. basically don't be a retarded republican who lets multinational corporations poison water, make the air unbreathable, destroy the soil, and decimate forests

why u say that? because qt blonde? its 50/50 if they would be open to dating anyone or if they secretly dont want to associate with nigs

racist controlling dad who's a shitty parent = coalburner, every god damn time. most of those chicks settle for some white beta in their 30s though.

>tfw manlet spic
>tfw impregnating white women
>tfw white men getting cucked
no better feeling

I'm a 178cm tall manlet. Why the fuck should I procreate?

If you're ugly/short/handicapped in anyway and refuse to not procreate, you're part of the problem.

your inferiority complex is showing

You missed one, OP: Quit being a faggot.

*Friendly reminder that white women age like shit

>Lessens the chance of them racemixing because they found you, white man.
I'm Hispanic and my wife is white. Is that considered race mixing if my mom is white?

Prob dates the football jock Chad desu senpai.

How do you usually go about asking a girl for her number? Like literally how do you phrase it?

"Hey my name is user"
>initate conversation
>say you have to go
>ask her for her number
>leave

that easy

Yeah but you don't just say "Hey what's your phone number?" right? I should probably try to be playful about it right?

I'll let you in on a little secret.

If a girl wants to fuck you, it doesn't matter how you say something or even what you say. You're blaming your approach for your failures. Just try and fail, try and fail, eventually you won't fail. Either your standards will lower to what they always should have been or some bitch will find you attractive because some unique characteristic you have that reminds her of her father or that uncle that molested her when she was 8.