What are you guys having for dinner

> .5lb frozen wild salmon w/ lemon and pepper
> sweet potato with greek yogurt
> some red looking salad i got at a grocery store
> 30oz unsweetened iced tea

How can i eat when my father left me for his other family

about to make myself some scrambled eggs with cheese and chicken, might post later if this thread is still on

Some fat people eat to cope, try that.

Wouldn't beef be better with that combination? I'm sure the chicken will be good too though.

protein pancakes

Chicken tastes fine and dandy, but I was actually thinking of trying beef once I run out, must be a sign haha

how many cals in that OP? looks pretty tasty, might use it in my bulk...getting tired of chicken & roasted sweet potatoes

I got delivery from a local spot

lasagna & greek salad

bretty good 7/10

Probably a bologna sandwich, carrots and milk.

james?

Some pasta with vegetables (broccoli, carrots, peas and cilantro), and a bit of low fat mayonnaise.
1 tbsp of white rice
1/2 baked chicken breast with sauce (made with the vegetables baked with the chicken)
1 large glass of lemonade w/o sugar.

the salmon is 200 cals with about 40g + protein

sweet potato (6oz) is 150

non-fat greek yogurt is 80 with 15g protein

salad is unknown, probably like 100 or less its all vegetables.

Altogether it's about 550 cals with 55-60 g protein and its very filling.

Lentils and brown rice again, besides protein powder that's all I've been eating for the past eight days

>1 tbsp of white rice

what?

as for me, i'm had a home made burrito bowl

>brown rice
>chicken breast
>black beans
>romaine heart
>sweet corn
>fresh cilantro
>tomatoes
>a few jalapenos
>spicy salsa

Fried eggs with cheese and green pepper sauce. Turkey bacon because my wife developed a mental handicap when I told her to buy bacon. Orange juice and a fish oil pill.

>turkey bacon
Did you tell her not to feed your or her son ever again?

Chicken Kabobs with grilled squash, mushrooms and onions. And I also grilled a few ears of corn.

cute pupper

Currently filing for divorce due to the turkey bacon incident.

>salmon
SEE THAT'S THE SHIT I'M TALKING ABOUT LITTTLE BITCHES

>y-yes

chicken, broccoli and a glass of spit

how can you digest all that fat and proteins? teach me pls, my intestine's a pussy

Split pea soup, cream of mushroom, over rice. Fuckin tasty.

pour some spit in your drink, might seem gross at first, but the benefits greatly overcome the mental disgust of the first sips, be a man

you're a pussy that's literally not a lot of food.

Dinner is a long way away right now. But I'm going to make round steak with at least two big onions and some canned mushrooms in a beef gravy sauce. Also going to put some potatoes in the oven. I usually make them in the microwave, but what the hell, that's how Wendy's does it.

maybe is my body telling me I should leave muscle building and become a cute, thin, girl?
seriously, you guys are blessed with those powerful guts

basically this with more rice and herbs

i never count shit, i just eat because skelly