Feel like pure shit just want her back

Feel like pure shit just want her back

How long ago? Bitch boi

This isn't really a Veeky Forums thread so it'll probably be deleted but anyway, don't beat yourself up over it.

Relationships are like a drug, in that the pleasure response systems of your brain are activated by seeing your partner. That's why ending a relationship results in actual psychological withdrawal symptoms, as you crave the drug even harder.

The reality is though that there's always other women out there, and if you broke up with your ex (or vice versa) you should try and engage other partners as your previous relationship has failed and as such likely wont survive long term even fi you do get back together.

In the mean time just keep lifting and trying to stay positive. The best post break up misery cure is the gym. Second best is going out with m8s and tryna have a laff n a half. You'll get through it.

Take your blog posts back to tumblr you little pussy faggot. She probably left you because of you being a melodramatic pussy. I bet she's honestly better off without you cunting up her life with your self-interested cunt bullshit.

you guys are fucking retarded i'm talking about the /fitlit/ combination board

I didn't like the idea of mixing /fit with /lit. If I want to go around books I would enter the board. This place is for muscles.

it was actually one of the best merges ever

Those fucking book nerds are just as autistic as we are.

I MISS IT SO FUCKING MUCH GUYS

/fitlit/ was literally just Veeky Forums memes converted in what Veeky Forums thinks is a Veeky Forums subject

I browse Veeky Forums majority of the time and I hated the merge

Not OP, but thanks man

You wut?
I got so bored that morning browsing the board that didn't return to /fit til the next day.

/fitlit/ is why we have all these sad ass r9k faggots jewing up all the threads these days

>mixing a right wing board (Veeky Forums) with a left wing board (Veeky Forums)

fit isnt right wing

wrong

Negative. Veeky Forums doesn't bother with this stupid "tfw no gf" bullshit, except ironically. Even then, they're told to fuck off.

My personal theory with /r9k/ is that a lot of the veterans got tired of the self-pity echo chamber and branched out to (one of the few) self improvement boards.

fucking pussy. go ahead and keep crying over a bitch, we'll leave you alone

>dumb anons can't even into reading comprehension

Deleting /fitlit/ was a mistake.

There's a pretty strong right-wing presence on Veeky Forums too, mostly because it's contrarian I suspect.

Veeky Forums is the most pretentious board on this site, even more so than /mu/ or Veeky Forums. Its just people arguing about why they are reading and calling each other pseudo intellectuals

/FitPol/ is the true master board.

It was such a perfect blend. Everyone should read just like how everyone should work out.
Reading improves your focusing abilities, not to mention the useful content that you learn (depending on the book of course).
I read a lot on my resting days, it keeps my mind occupied so that I don't get sad about missing out on my endorphin hit.