/plg/ Panzer Lifting General

A thread for discussing how FUCKING STUPID powerlifting is, the theoretical viability of implementing renewable energy sources, and idealized forms of government

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TIK37HBlwcc
youtube.com/watch?v=se39rjOK-TQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zQemN8dNB1s
youtu.be/oL1GUMsCbjM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Where did it go so wrong?

It's panzelifting general tho, so a thread for discussing how stupid panzer is lmoaa xdd

I'm not a midget. 5'10'' is average height.

>His height starts with a "5"

You're 5'2 Rafael

that would require massive amounts of capital to accomplish

the US uses 3,913,000,000,000 kWh per year of electricity

imagine how much capital would need to go into making facilities to supply 90% of that

and also I think it's a pretty shit goal to say "well I guess electricity prices wont go up anymore" when realistically the goal should be for them to go down

Why has it become socially acceptable for men to wear such faggot-tight clothing?

>WAWTT?

Jerk: 3 Rep Max

90% x 3 x 2

Back Squat: 3 Rep Max

90% x 3 x 2

Push Press: 3 Rep Max

90% x 3 x 2

Bench Press: 3 Rep Max

90% x 3 x 2

Jerk Drive or Recoveries with three second hold: 100% x 1 x 5

Dips: 3 Rep Max

90% x 3 x 2

Weighted Sit Ups: 5 x 5
my routine is better than yours

The bigger your squads are, the tighter your pants will need to be. This is for two primary reasons, being: 1.) your old pants get tight and it's wasteful to buy new ones, and 2.) lose pants make your legs and hips look too wide in proportion to your shoulders.

god he looks like a fucking fag with how tight that shit is

I know that, mate. But serious lifters (what, maybe 2% of the population?) and normies alike wear skin-tight jeans/pants. And I still think loose pants look much more aesthetic and manly on a Veeky Forums guy.

So I'm not a powerlifter but I don't want to start a new thread and I figure you're all good with lifting things up and putting them down again...

I have a home gym, my weights max out at 310lb, and now I'm at the point I can DL 5x8 at that weight. What should I do until I get new 45s? Keep lifting 5x8 and work on the other lifts? Practice double pause deads at lower weight? Increase my reps?
Is 5x8 deadlift even doing anything for my strength/physique?

that shirt is not that tight

Add more reps/do deficit deadlifts/do paused deadlifts.

Personally I think loose jeans look like shit on me. Problem is jeans I bought this time last year no longer fit comfortably around my legs. Stretchy jeans are certainly the way to go.

>tfw hips are so wide that when I wear tight pants I look like a woman.

People, men included, have been wearing leggings/tights and similar for centuries. If you think acceptable men's fashion has been limited to loose-fitting pants until now, you need to look at some history photos.

>tfw wide hips and love handle genetics

How tall is that guy like 5'3? Lmao

Tapered is/has been acceptable. Skin-tight trousers? Nope. You'd still be laughed away as a faggot in most non-city areas as a faggot if you wore those.

i promise you the reason you're being laughed at has nothing to do with the one time your pants were too tight

still no gf eh jager?

>implying shorts shouldn't be form fitting
just look at your guy having a casual fun day in the sun
he's even got the high socks for extra masculinity and non-cucked fashion lmao

fact is loose clothing is flattering only to ugly people. if you're in good shape and have good hygiene clothes should be on the tighter side, but still comfy

skinny jeans look absurd though

I know this feel

Into Week 3 of Candito, sets of 5 squats and dids.

Did one set belted and the other without belt, think i am just gonna ditch the belt as its not really helping.

Belted Set

Unbelted set, my grip is too shit on gym bars and i should just start using straps/chalk again. I have no issues on bars with knurling so it shouldn't matter too much.

buy a pl belt

I hate 4channers so much

>your guy

remind me again when I was a natsoc???

Rebeka Koha is basically my gf so kys

>He has a waifu fantasy AND his lifts are shit

>shaves his legs
>hairy arms and beard

10kg and they have that size?
they look like 20kg disk

they are called plates

The only clothes that fit people that short are children's sizes, give them a break.

So I hit a 1200 total where do I go to collect my qt gf

Its green, blue, yellow, yelllow, green so 160 the yellows are really fat which is why there is no room on the bar.

I'd suggest not looking in front of you, theres no head drive in the deadlift
i feel so much more balanced and tight when looking down and slightly ahead

You need to hit a 260kg oly total to get a gf

>4 weeks
>no improvement in bench PR

is it because im cutting? Im running Nuckols 3x Int Med bench program, with some OHP variations for accessories, what am i doing wrong

pls be in kgs for 10 reps after previously doing 2 sets

it would help if you gave us your numbers user

Panther and Tiger II were way better than that slow behemoth the Jadgtiger.

Whoops,last bench PR was 235lbs/106kg

OHPing 150lbs/68kg for at least 4x5

started regularly lifting again around 3-4 months ago after a year or so break

>that ohp to bench ratio

Wut

I'll give that a try, thanks senpai

if you find the space turn away from any mirrors, I know how distracting they can be

all my cleans, presses, squats, pulls improved when i started to focus on my body and not how my technique looks in the mirror

The free weight area is basically a room of mirrors, probably gonna change gyms when membership is up though.

Different guy, but I'm about the same 65kg ohp 3x8 and 105x1 bench. Is this that weird?

how far into your cut are you? It's possible to get stronger on a cut, but there comes a point where it stops working.

>started regularly lifting again around 3-4 months ago after a year or so break
You may have been able to make gains since returning to training regularly even though you were cutting.

Consider bulking if you want to make further progress. If you meant 235 for 5 is your PR then try making progress with triples and eventually singles.

I would say that your press is quite good in comparison, my best press was like 70kg and i benched 130, but i never trained ohp so thats probably the case.

>benched 130
I probably will sooner reach 100kg ohp than 130kg bench.

what about it? i do at leasst 15 reps of OHP stuff every upper body day

it's fun

about 6 months into a serious cut, and i meant 235 for 1. not sure what my 5RM would be

I will probably never bench 2 plate to be quite honest.

Was just noting that your press was quite good in comparison to your bench.

>tfw switched from OHP to push press

Would recommend

>I will probably never bench 2 plate to be quite honest

You'll hit it at some point. Bench progress can be a bitch. It took me almost a year to go from 185 to 225 at 165. To be honest I was fucking pissed it took so long. "I'll hit it in the next few months" forever.

with that in mind, are there any good programs that help with OHP? I've just been doing 3x a week, 3x5, then 4x5, then 5x5, then add 5 lbs and start over at 3x5 the next week

I did this like a month and a half ago. Plateaued OHP at 140 and just said fuck it. Currently hitting 175 for triples. I feel like I will be able to get to 185/195 pretty easily, I just need to work on my dip and drive. Currently whenever I dip my heels come up (even in squat shoes) and I feel this is suboptimal. I also have reps where the dip is good and the weight just flies up like it's nothing, and others where its bad the rep is shit.

Just train it like you would train bench, high frequency and lots of volume.

Something like gnuckols 3 day beginner or something.

behold the untermensch

This is a rep scheme I used that helped me move through OHP plateaus.

Start with 5x5, increasing 5lb each session.

When you start failing reps on the last two sets, switch to 3x5 with two backoff sets of 5 at lighter weight.

When you start failing on 3x5, go to a ramp up/back off scheme: 50%x5, 60%x5, 75%x3, 85%x3, 95%x3, 85%x3, 80%x3, 75%x3, 70%x3, 65%x3.
If you hit all 3 reps at 95% increase whatever the value for 100% is by 5 lb.

When you stall with the third rep scheme for a few sessions, deload 20% and start from 5x5 again.

>nuckols
I swear you people are actually retarded

Fuck i posted in old thread. Today is the 105% squat day in sheiko, gonna finally hit 5 plates. 12 hours till i hit the gym, wish me luck

I never liked going to the gym after being awake for most of the day. I try to make it one of the first things I do so that I'm as fresh as I can be. ESPECIALLY for PR setting and such

I work nights and so my options are either go in the morning after work when the gym isnt very busy or go before work when its so busy itll take 3 hours to do a 1.5 hour workout.

It seems like when I deadlift my ass goes up as I press through my heels through the floor but the weight doesn't rise at the same time and I end up getting some rounding in my mid/upper back. Do I need to lower my ass even more? I feel like I would almost be squatting the weight if I lowered it anymore.

I don't suppose you have any video of you deadlifting?

I actually do. I weigh 210lbs and am at 385lb deadlift. I am not sure if this counts as a rep though which is why I am asking? It's the highest weight I have been at on deadlift.

You didn't even try to keep your back straight.

Is that considered lower back rounding then? Was my last rep of 5 I wasn't sure if form check should be first rep or last rep as well.I also realize my head is not neutral.

Did my first meet on the weekend lads(IPF). 450 total at 83kg. Got excited and failed my third bench attempt(went too heavy) but I am happy I got my first one out of the way, definitely going to lose some fat and drop down to to 74 though.

Would adding dumbbell flyes to c6w help out with bench? I already added dumbbell bench in (3x8) and that was a great help for bench.

Is Isley or anyone else going to IPF World Classic in Belarus?

THIS
FUCKING
GUY

youtu.be/TIK37HBlwcc

That is some serious rounding. You should also wear some socks or pants unless you want torn up shins.

For the first time in a while I let out an audible 'Jesus fucking christ!'
Lower the weight if you can't keep your back straight. Painful to watch.

get butt lower and pop your chest out a bit before you pull. You might have to deload and work on form a bit.

That is terrible and it is terrible because you set up terribly. You have to bring your lumbar spine into extension BEFORE you start to pull the bar.

youtube.com/watch?v=se39rjOK-TQ

Watch this for a hopefully helpful visual aid. You should easily be able to see the difference between their spinal extension and your complete lack of it.

sorry nowhere to ask
How much kg is on the webm? Thanks in advance.

ur belt a shite m8

it was painful to watch. you back is in danger
how tall r u btw?

Jim Wendler 5/3/1 more squatting with fronts and highbar

Mon Highbar:

5x70
5x90
3x105
5+150kg
5x130
5x115

Tue: fronts

3x80
3x90
3x100

Wed: highbar

3x130
3x150
1x165

Thur: Fronts

3x80
3x90
3x100

Fri: Highbar

3x130
3x150
3x165

Monday is as normal wendler weeks, so 3+ and 1+

adding 5kg to squats each month

looks good?

How much time should it take to get my work capacity back up when transitioning form a cut to bulk?

Assuming those are American standard plates, the two big ones are 45 lbs each, the green are 10 lbs each, and the bar is 45 (really 44) lbs. Which is going to be about 245 lbs, which is about 110 kg

omg never saw woman doing 110kg

youtube.com/watch?v=zQemN8dNB1s

you bois are connected?

6pl8 squats at 82kg bw...

link video

youtu.be/oL1GUMsCbjM

It's weird that I remember seeing that comment way before I came to Veeky Forums, and only now realised it was Isley.

nice dive bomb

He's riding the brakes and increasing speed near the hole, never losing tension. He's doing it correctly.

i didnt say it was bad dive bomb, i said it was nice dive bomb

Sorry, it seemed like sarcasm to me.

>Bar on neck
>Looking up
>Deadlift stance
>LMAO4PLAYT and change

He's not doing anything correctly

If I would know how to do it without hurting my shit I would dive bomb the shitt outta my lifts user

+ dive bomb gives athlethic look to squats

>Bar on neck
Naturally, he's (was) a weightlifter.
>Looking up
If it works for him. The risk of looking up is overplayed by almost everyone.
>Deadlift stance
Squat stance.
>LMAO4PLAYT and change
It's 200kgs you simpleton.

>tfw might be able to go back to gym in one months time
>tfw haven't trained in 2 and a half months already
>probably won't be able to squat/DL heavy for another 3 because of injury let alone loss of muscle in that time

JUST

Anyone else really struggling in this heat?

My energy is completely sapped, i lost about 15kg on my squat today, and my bench is down by like 2-3 reps.

yeah my appetite has gone, I have to lift later but inside the shed is probably 35c atleast

I weigh 75kg and bench 70kg 3x5 is it normal to stall the fuck out at this point for different lifts? I've started to bounce it off my chest, although I haven't stalled fully, I'm beginning to miss reps off my last set and benching is a grind everytime. All of my other lifts are increasing and I'm gaining weight.

bench is hardest to put weight on and you can now bench more than your bw (your max is around 90kg) which gives you more than 1x bw lift

its normal time to change proression scheme soon

Why does the IPF not have a 140kg class? It seems like a huge gap to go from 120 to the fat fucks in 120+