Female robots at the gym?

Female robots at the gym?

I've been going for about a year and a half now, and I've been seeing fembots spilling spaghetti near me lately.

>in squat rack
>just loaded up to 285 for a x5 attempt (had to deload everything since working on mobility)
>barely hit it, last rep was parallel
>look over to smith machine with the wall mirror
>girl looks at me kneeling under bar, immediately looks away, hits head on bar
>stops squatting altogether and leaves

Some shit that I would have done in high school. Then this happened today

>benches behind squat racks
>hitting some 5x5s
>sit up, look up at girl in squat rack
>datass.bmp
>she catches me staring like a fucking creep
>finishes set, literally approaches me
>ohfuckohfuckohfuck
>"were you checking out my ass???"
>dig my hole deeper
>"you're god damn right."
>panicpanicpanic
>she panics harder
>turns red
>looks down and virgin walks back to squat rack

Neither of those examples were stacey-tier, but they were a good 7/10 imo. I have seen superhotties drop spaghetti in front of chads a few times too though.

Anyone else have fembot at the gym stories?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S9RVS8cjNN0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

there are tons of autistic women usually they dont go in public except to the store and perhaps church but fitness is starting to see a lot of autistic weirdos of both sexes

>"you're god damn right"
you've made it broski that reply was chad af

I was creeping hard. I'm too ugly to be chad. I'm just a confident weirdo. I'll throw winks at girls and get so stone cold ignored it hurts.

My gym has a woman's only section, maybe that's where they all are.

That's what being Chad is. Maybe not physical part of it but definitely the mental part of it. Never giving up or backing down. Sounds super cliche but that's the honest truth.

>you're god damn right
I'll take things that never happen for, $400.

>OP said a small string of words I don't have the balls to say to a member of the same race as me
>Never happen for X
Kys.

>a member of the same race
wut?

y do u reddit cunts inject race into everything.

If youre op, you a fucking liar. If you are just defending him learn to read between the lines.

So a chick has the guts to approach a random guy staring at her, but when he says yes she turns autistic? Thats not how social skills work, u cant turn autism on and off.

if she had an ass worth staring at, then she obv gets started at everyday. But today was there where she fought her autism to ask a guy if he was doing the obv and staring.....

Make believe stories

>>"you're god damn right."
lost

Human race you dolt

>you're god damn right
nice double down op, you made that bitch fold

That makes even less sense. Who speaks like that? The same race as me...implying human. Your fedora must be cutting off blood to your brain.

Not him, but you still sound like an awkward nerd. Why even say race? That's just awkward. "Species" would have solved everything, but even still, you could have just said "hit on someone" qnd not sounded like a geek. Can you imagine someone cool saying what you said? Not saying you need to be cool qnd popular, but when you say weird shit it makes it more challenging to understand your message. This is why people who sleak simply get further with people. You don't have to speak to us like children, all I'm saying is adding unneccessary words will make your message longer, and separate people from you.

>not him
Good lord you're such a salty faggot it's unbelievable. Op hit in a girl and she folded, just because they aren't aspies doesn't mean they're going to have 10/10 constitution when talking to others.
>hurr he used a hard word to understand
No wonder women don't talk to you. You probably don't know how to speak like a human and use Veeky Forums memes in real life.

Here's your (you)

OP, you have not fucked up. Experiment, accept that you will fail some percentage of the time, and learn what you can from your failures. You are on the right track.

kek, if she was actually disgusted with you checking her out then she wouldn't have said anything to you

The real answer here was to ask her if she was checking you out, because otherwise how did she know you were oogling her ass

>So a chick has the guts to approach a random guy staring at her, but when he says yes she turns autistic? Thats not how social skills work
Yes it is, she was expecting some cucked apology but going on the offensive caught her completely off guard

yeah i have pretty good one

>drinking some water after a hard set
>super hot stacey walks by me
>think to myself "why hello there"
>actually end up saying it
>stacey looks me in the eye and immediately looks down
>ends up tripping
>rush over and help her up
>shes blushing like a tomato
>"thanks user gotta go fast"
>not even fucking kidding
>then she bolted out of the gym

I have harder time believing that some chick at the gym asked OP whether he was checking on her ass.

GET OFF MY BOAR-
where am i?

>robots
Oh look half of fit is r9k
Fucking disgusting gffo you worthless shitheaps

Congrats, you figured out that most women are retarded socially and you're just attractive enough to not be considered a sex predator when being forward.

>"thanks user gotta go fast"

this could be a fun thread, but you showed up, even on the internet people dont like you
nice

You came across a qt female sanic and didn't chase after her yelling tails quotes?

Nice bait

No its an autistic and aggressive response. A "chad" response would be something like a casual "yeah" or some sort of joke.

Absolutely this user youve made it mentally at least keep it up

Nah it was a chad response through and through pretty fuckin alpha if you ask me

>you're just attractive enough to not be considered a sex predator when being forward.
No I'm not, I just roll with it anyway

>"you're god damn right."

I would have said something sarcastic and it would have sounded way more lame than that, you did good.

I would have said I was checking out your personality

this
it was a stupid response, trust me. Like he was trying so hard to be "cool".

>filename

gotta blast!

kek did you say it like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=S9RVS8cjNN0

It's almost like women are people too. That get nervous being in a gym with big guys that can bench 3x their body weight. Constantly worrying about what people think of them.

I like you.

Hello Mel.

>women are people

>men are people

So white people

>thanks user
But she doesn't know ur name try harder next time

Kek