Well, Veeky Forums?

Well, Veeky Forums?

That is a really creepy clown, please stop posting them.

Im glad she's happy. Good for her.

Stop ruining the public health system you narcissistic, selfish count.

Y'all are just misogynists.
Go cry to yourself, depressed baby

Why does she look like a clown?

>200000 thousand years of humans have lived without diets
first off, this is grammatically fucked beyond reason lol.
second, before diets, most people either barely had enough to eat or could only eat veggies and bread with the occasional piece of meat.

No I'm genuinely scared, she scares me. Please stop. Those don't carry the plague right? I heard feminism is contagious. I don't want to die.

Fuck you, neckbeard

Racist

fat people don't understand that "diets" and "going on a diet" is their own way of attaching a negative connotation to the act of simply eating like a regular person at maintenance. we have surplus food due to our societal wealth, of course humans didn't need to adjust what they ate daily for thousands of years, we ate when we were hungry, and were really active. we didn't have excessive amounts of food laying around fuckall everywhere.

It's true. You racists can't be happy eith your bodies

This is false history.
There is nothing wrong with being fat

>200000 thousand years of humans have lived without diets
No fucking shit. Throughout history, most people had to store and ration what they had. We only had the Industrial Revolution happen less than 200 years ago, which was what allows us to have so much food in abundance today.

don’t need weight loss as a goal in order to enjoy a healthy and fulfilling lifestyle. Wellness isn’t about body size- it’s simply a commitment to being a happy and joyful creature, both inside and out. So even when the gym patrons gawk and passerby cat call, I resolve to decline the opportunity to be disrespected. I’m gonna hold my head high and know that I don’t need the approval of people who hate happiness and want to breed negativity. Everything I need in order to be happy and healthy is inside of me.

If fat people had to pay extra tax and I got to pay less for being active I wouldnt even care about them at all

Never trust someone with round glasses

T H I C C

This is bait but fuck it.

How much shit do you have to suck to start spewing it out yourself? Happiness isn't something you strive for. It's a side effect of accomplishing something in your life. What you should strive for is success and accomplishment. That means actually changing yourself to be a better human being. You want happiness without having to change? You want happiness without having to actually improve yourself? You want happiness without having to actually try? How fucking short sighted can you be? You're trading your entire future, and for what? Some chips? A cupcake?

You're right, everything you need in order to be happy is within yourself, but you actually have to do something with your potential. You, me, and everyone in the world has the potential to be a God. But you have to actually try. You have to actually sacrifice things in order to become all that you can be. These sacrifices are the things that you want to do right now, but will destroy you in the future.

So put down the soda and chips. Go outside and walk a lap around the block. Drink some water. Eat some fruit. Clean your room. Sort yourself out, sunshine. And that's that.

Also, don't fucking blame other people for your unhappiness. If you honestly believe that people can be fat and unfit and happy, then I seriously question your judgement and intellect. You know how I know? I used to be fucking fat too. It fucking sucks being fat. I got made fun of, and I couldn't do anything physical with my friends because I was so fucking unfit. My dad had to step in. For three months, he made me run two miles a day, every day. He stopped buying me literal garbage that I'd shove down my throat. Good thing it's Father's day today too, because I owe my dad my life. If I'd gone down the road I was on, I'd probably have lost my fucking legs. I probably would have been on My 600lb Life. You've ever seen that show? That's the road you're going down. Hell, maybe you're already there. You can still turn it around. No matter where you are in life, you can turn back. If you truly had what you need to be happy, you'd be able to realize that the road you're going down is disastrous, and you'd be able to turn this sinking ship around.

You're a God if you want to be, but only if you want change more than you want to be fat.

Is "pet the cat" a metaphor?

Let her be. She will die before she is 40 anyway.

this

not soon enough

Call the fuckin SWAT Team then

>selfish count

My nigga A$AP Ferg is T H I C C

Holy shit even her handwriting is hideous and fat

hey gurrrl wanna smash?

I'm all about old-style HAES. Size isn't an excuse to be unhealthy.

Cupcakes are delicious, and you shouldn't fight against yourself about them, but what about moderation? What about also eating good food too, cupcakes don't have many vitamins or fiber!
You should accept yourself, AND work on good healthy habits. The result, being fat or thin, isn't important. The habits are.

But I'm preaching to the choir here, we all know it's a ruse to avoid having to change habits, because that's hard to do (and, if we go full /pol/, to keep the lower classes down).

Attach a BBC to it and its golden

The Romans have writings about how the ancient Celts were so proud of their physiques and so disgusted by fat people, that anyone too fat to fit a standard belt size would have to pay fines to the tribal leaders until they slimmed down. Being fat was seen as that you weren't working hard enough for the good of the tribe so you had to pay your way instead. And if you afford all that food, you could afford the fines.

Diet just means eating habit, and obviously she loves diets, I think she is talking about cutting

This is why I become more right wing over the years

>nothing wrong with being unhealthy and a drain on society

You and me both, bro/sis.

bigdickbitch.com

>move safely

wtf does that even mean?

I think I saw a video from that site. It was TS Mindy or Mandy idk. It was hot but she doesnt always go full nude which is sad

>200,000 years of humans have lived without diets

That's because they didnt shitpost on tumblr all day and eat cupcakes.

YAAASSS QUEEN SLAY