Protein (vegan)

I'm a vegan.

I was hoping you could share some of your high protein (vegan) meals, including smoothies.

I'm getting about 170grams of protein everyday. And I'm trying to push that to 265grams.

If you eat meat, what are some creative ways you get protein into your diet without meat, I'm sure you guys got some.

Other urls found in this thread:

nutritiondata.self.com/tools/nutrient-search
nutritiondata.self.com/foods-011078000000000000000.html?maxCount=22
bayesianbodybuilding.com/the-myth-of-1glb-optimal-protein-intake-for-bodybuilders/
youtube.com/watch?v=hHrysja5lYw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lentils

Steaks, whey, chicken breast, milk, and cottage cheese.

What did you not understand about the word vegan?

What are you referring to?

seitan

your family issues and the psy traumas derived from them ;^)

That sounds implausible OP, what are you supplementing with soy powder? I'm vegetarian and struggle hitting 170g+ without 3 scoops of whey per day

soy protein or pea protein

Do I look like some kind of queer to you?

>I'm trying to push that to 265grams.

Why?

>I-I'm a real man beacuse I like to shove meat down my throat, r-right guys?

>Soy protein
Enjoy your gyno fag
>Pea protein
Leave it to a vegan to make protein from piss

>I'm a real man because I cried during the movie Babe and now I cant eat sausage

I eat the fuck out of seitan. Fuck you.

>He doesn't know the difference between phytoestrogen and mammalian estrogen
Wow user, I'm very impressed with how knowledgeable you are
Yeah, making decisions based on the well being of others is exactly what makes you a man, and an alpha. Otherwise you're just a pussy beta numale.

>If you eat meat, what are some creative ways you get protein into your diet without meat, I'm sure you guys got some.
Beans, peas, peanut butter.

Legumes, m8.

the protein from plants arent comparable to protein from animals as they arent complete protein chains and interact with our body differently. So they're not as effective. However since im guessing you dont give a shit about "natural" stuff in your diet just get synthetic protein not form animals.

>the protein from plants arent comparable to protein from animals as they arent complete protein chains and interact with our body differently.
That's why you eat a variety of protein sources, dumbfuck.

That's why you combine protein source ya ding dong, rice and beans for example are a complete source together

Ask Veeky Forums

i heard there's protein in semen, so suck many dicks, and if you are a vegan chances are you already do.

But the poor dicks. ;_: Makes me cry to think of how they're abused and exploited for my benefit.

NO THANKS! I'll just have this yummy plate of mashed yeast.

>i heard there's protein in semen
Who the fuck did you hear that from, user? What are you, gay?

Amino acids are amino acids

OH NOES DUH AMINALS I NEEDS TO SAVE DUH AMINALS
>phytoestrogen and mammalian estrogen
Boy are you trying to summon some kind of succubus?

Semen is ironically not vegan

>when you try to call someone gay and it ends up being you

>I'm getting about 170grams of protein everyday. And I'm trying to push that to 265grams.
first month of lifting ay?

Why can't vegans have regular protein powder?

Hey man, I know you may think it's epic and cool to act all edgy and shit, but the fact of the matter is that I'm just superior to you morally and intellectually. How about you open a book once in your life, dipshit? Must suck being a brainlet...

actually correct

GOOD JOB BASED SNAKEY

No soy. for my protein powder I use VegaSport, 1 scoop = 30 grams of protein

I don't think I understood you. You're struggling to consume 170grams of protein?

Whey is a fraction of milk
Casein is a fraction of milk
Albumins are also a fraction of milk, but most of it comes from eggs.

Vegans are the retards who think milk, eggs and honey is inhumane, but somehow fruits (which need exactly the same kind of animals as honey) and vegetables (which need manure from cows, pigs and horses) are OK.

>which need manure from cows, pigs and horses

A-Are carnivores really that retarded? Please tell me you're joking.

>Vegans are the retards who think milk, eggs and honey is inhumane, but somehow fruits (which need exactly the same kind of animals as honey) and vegetables (which need manure from cows, pigs and horses) are OK.

OP- I start my morning with muesli cereal about 1/2 cup with almond milk

Then I'll take 2 slices of spelt bread and cover them with Dark roasted peanut butter (with Dark roasted peanut butter bits), and some Jelly

1/2 a cup of 100% carrot juice (about 300% Vitamin A and 2 grams of protein) and mix it with almond milk.
I'll add 3 teaspoons of Hemp Seed (10grams of protein)
2 Teaspoons of Chia Seeds (6 grams of protein)

Hope that helps

I should actually be sleeping right now...

If I had words to make a day for you, I sing you a morning golden and new
I would make this day last for all time
Give you a night deep in moonshine

farmer here, we use a mixture of sheep shit and compost. compost on its own doesn't really cut it, and synthetic fertilisers are shit and can actually fuck up the soil if you're not careful.

having said that, milking a sheep and shoveling its shit are two very different exercises

stop being a meme and eat meat

Would it make you feel better if I ate meat?

Why?

I wonder what's going on in your head. No I don't. I know it'll make you feel less guilty if I did.

Because the key to a healthy society is a healthy individual, you getting better makes all our lives better.

FIRST

WORLD

PRIVILEGE

>anything but eating meat is first world privilege

You know that most inhabitants of developed countries are primarly vegetarians?

OP- I completely agree. Imagine a society that ate other individuals. What kind of society would that be. Oh...Wait...You guys really make this easy...

Anyways. Can we stay focused

What are you referring to?

We can, you can't because you're deficient in too many things to think clearly.

I think you're deficient in O2, somewhere in the bright pink region of this.

There's nothing worse than someone that tries to impose there ideology on another. Whether it's a Vegan>nonVegan or Vise versa.

Actually yes.

>that pic

what?

>bright pink
It looks orange to me

>Would it make you feel better if I ate meat?
It would make YOU feel better, dummy

post body

>I'm a vegan

I hope you get bitten by a fucking snake.

and if they have something to celibrate they put there money together to buy a pig or half of a cow and start an excelent bbq. just cause they cant afford it dosnt mean they want to.

how much calories do you eat when getting to 300g protein? isnt almost ever protein source 1:1 in carbs/protein?

why does no one address his goaI of getting 265 grams of protein in? that's his reaI issue.

Google seitan

yeah because i like my protein sources with 14g net carbs

Lmao that's easy just eat 3.5 kg of cooked lentils or chickpeas
>3600 kcal
>260 g protein
"B-b-but I'm afraid I'll get fat"
Gotta eat big to get big user CMON

What a nigger
Seitan is 75g protein/100g, per calories it's about 85% protein. That is the same as fucking lean boneless skinless joyless chicken breast and whey protein concentrate
And you can just ear some beans or chickpeas instead of rice or pasta, to get protein from your carb source increase your

what im saying is he doesnt need so much. its futiIe.

Pumpkin seeds.
25-34 protein at 100g

>That is the same as fucking lean boneless skinless joyless chicken breast and whey protein concentrate
Except that those don't have any carbs.

>And you can just ear some beans or chickpeas instead of rice or pasta, to get protein from your carb source increase your
Did your malnourished brain give out at the end there, buddy?

cant cut on 3,6k and only 240p

nutritiondata.self.com/tools/nutrient-search

nutritiondata.self.com/foods-011078000000000000000.html?maxCount=22

If you're looking for the easiest answer, Vital Wheat Gluten mixed with Defatted Soy Flour to make a complete protein.

VWG - 75g protein / 100g @ 380kcal
DSF - 50g protein / 100g @ 350kcal

200g of Each = 250g protein @ 1460kcal

You can buy 50 lbs of DSF on Honeyville Farms (look up a promo code for free shipping) for $50 and 50 lbs of VWG for $100. That'll last 114 days. Also, 265 is too much. Aim for .8g/lb - bayesianbodybuilding.com/the-myth-of-1glb-optimal-protein-intake-for-bodybuilders/

I know, I was being sassy
>Except that those don't have any carbs.
Are you dense? Eating 100g protein from seitan, chicken breast or whey will give you the same calories. In seitan the extra 20 (gasp!) calories will come from carbs, in chicken from fat. In whey they will also be from carbs
God, why am I replying to obvious bait? Anyway, typed it out already, might as well post it

>God, why am I replying to obvious bait?
Because it's not bait, your refusal to acknowledge that doesn't make it so. I don't want carbs in my food, which is why I won't bother with shit like seitan that has more carbs in it than I'm ok with.

>In whey they will also be from carbs
There are no carbs in whey protein concentrate, user.

>I don't want 10 g carbs for 75 g protein
>Whey has no carbs
Kek ok user, have a good day

>I don't want carbs in my food

Then you're not vegan. It's impossible to fill a vegan diet without carbs unless you're eating pure oil all day with no protein.

There are soylent-like powders that are vegan and keto, just fyi.

Is that even food at this point?

Well, it's not "sit at the table with your family" food, but it is nutritionally complete.
I am not saying you should do it btw, I'm just pointing out it exists as an option

>muh natural sustainable vegan diet
>muh processed chinese powder "food"

lol vegans. When will they learn that their diet is unnatural and only suited to girls who want to be extremely skinny?

>bitten by a poisonous snake

>he doesn't drink breast milk

sorry..

>she

>18g Protein / 400 kcal with 8g Carbs
>265g Protein / 18 = 14.72* Servings
>14.72* x 8g Carbs = 117.7*g Carbs

>Vital Wheat Glute = 75g Protein & 14g Carbs / 370g
>265 / 75 = 3.53* Servings
>3.53* x 14 = 49.46* Carbs

Fair enough. I wouldn't consider it complete though, there's so much more to nutrition than essential nutrients. Soylent will never come close to replacing actual food.

Soylent is shit. It's basically just supplements grinded with Soy.

>3.5 kg of cooked lentils or chickpeas
I've felt like puking and farting at the same time after reading this.

youtube.com/watch?v=hHrysja5lYw

;-o((

Enjoy shitting 5 times a day and 100 grams of useless fiber flowing through your system also enjoy the high shbg.

I've been wondering, from that .8 g protein/ lb, or other figures, is that per pound bodyweight or per pound lean body mass? I see the second often referenced in fat people threads.

Official recommendation is 0.85/kg and if you want to be sure you get enough protein to build muscle up that to like 1.2/kg.

NOT
AN
ARGUMENT

>vaccines
>high speed internet with low/no censorship
>supermarkets filled with food
>24/7 gyms

WOAH FIRST WORLD PRIVILEGE HUR

soy milk bro

>enjoy your gyno fag

100% of fags with gyno in this entire board eat meat, drink dairy and don't even eat any soy.

There are people that get away with less than 100g of protein a day and look absolutely jacked.
Protein recommendations in bodybuilding circles are hugely overestimated.
Even in trained football/weightlifting athletes a moderate protein intake is recommended even on weight cuts.

There's absolutely no benefit in getting any more than 1.5g of protein per kilo of lean bodyweight.
And the more advanced of a lifter you are the less protein you need, contrary to common knowledge.

bayesianbodybuilding.com/the-myth-of-1glb-optimal-protein-intake-for-bodybuilders/

>>I don't want 10 g carbs for 75 g protein
Yes, I don't want that. I thought I was pretty clear about that.
>>Whey has no carbs
I really like how you have to say "whey" instead of the original "whey protein concentrate". I guess talking out of your ass comes naturally with such a lentil heavy diet.

Imagine being this retarded, wow

>gets called out for blatantly lying
>y-you're retarded

What's it like being this much in denial, user? You're being dishonest and then you got called out. That's not trolling, that's not bait. Maybe you should take your time to reflect upon your behavior instead of acting like this.

>265grams

Please post a picture of how you look.

>That's not trolling, that's not bait.
Mate, it is trolling and bait, but I will respond because a young impressionable new lifter might be reading this shit flinging if a thread.
Whey protein CONCENTRATE, yes, CONCENTRATE, has carbs. Not a lot, about as many as seitan. Shitpost all you want, hit your butt on the floor, throw a tantrum, WHEY HAS CARBS.

>Not a lot, about as many as seitan
But that's wrong, user. Seitan has 14g carbs per 100, whey protein concentrate has around 3.

Why can't you stop lying? Is it a compulsion or something?

Not isolate, concentrate. You are confused. Must be all the cholesterol from the animal fats blocking your brain arteries

>Not isolate, concentrate
Concentrate doesn't have 14g carbs either, user. Why do vegans love lying so much?