Worth it?

>Younger brother is doing this all week

Should he keep doing this challenge? Seems a bit like a waste of time to me...

Does your younger brother look like the chick in the middle?

Your brother is going to get fucking ripped in only 24 days!

Planks under 90 seconds are a joke, and sets of any other ab exercise with less than 20 reps per set are a joke.
3x2min plank, 3x20 leg raises, 3x20 weighted situps, 3x20 oblique pulls are probably sufficient if you're trying to tone abs

>20 sec plank

The first two or three weeks are a waste of time.

>Tone
>Endurance range
Jesus Christ user

/thread
>this

I actually have no idea what the point of this workout is. Is it just so you can bend over to please your man more effectively or what?

>Days 8-18
>Days 9-24
Am I missing something?

Are you retarded? For inexperienced lifters 1 minute planks are a fucking chore, and are necessary to progress to longer times. Stop being an elitist fuck

Abs showing is mostly depending on bf%. As for the excersises, they'll improve core strength if you are really weak, but if you are expecting some huge muscle growth, don't.

What do you guys actually do for abs? I'm just doing ab roller 2x8 and HAnging knee raises 3x10 every day. But I really have no idea what I am doing

Weighted
Planks
Reverse hollow
Leg raises
Hollow
Reverse house
Back extensions

And a circuit 2x a week

30 seconds 4 rounds

Handstand
Superman reps
Hollow reps
Side plank pulses
Russian twist
Plank
Hollow

If you're trying to see a six pack it's mostly about hitting a low body fat percentage for the most part. I'd probably hit abs 3 times a week
4-6 sets of 7-11 and try to hit failure.

So I'd go for more intense ab exercise, 45 deg hanging leg raises, etc. Weighted work

Thanks guys! I've never really worked abs before

Literally, nothing. They're sore after pullups and chinups.

static holds over 60s are a joke, 5x60s and increase the difficulty

deadlifts, squats, ohp, weighted chins, weighted dips.
if your abs aren't sore after those exercises you're not activating your core and pelvic floor enough or haven't developed the mind-body connection required to do so.

>abs sore after pull ups and chin ups

It seems like i never active my core then, how do i achieve this?

days 1-12 are fucking meme-tier

Strict pullups, my abs are huuuge

Push all your shit from your chest to your balls into the smallest tight package possible. Thats how.

This, after doing squats and deadlifts, OHP, pull ups for half a year i tied doing sit ups for the first time. I only could do 150 without pausing.

How do you prepare for someone about to hit you in the stomach with a sledgehammer ?

no

I do something similar since I'm a skeleton with no muscle. 20x situps, 20x reverse crunches, 20x toe touches + 40 second plank, repeating the cycle 4-5 times.
I've been doing it 6 times a week for about 3 weeks and its getting noticibly easier.

Am I memeing myself and should do something else? Keep in mind I have no access to a gym.

>Keep in mind I have no access to a gym.

So get off my fucking board summerfag

Nearest one is like a 1 hour drive away

Then make a home gym like the rest of us

You're a born salesman, op. I'm in.

Going to start with day 7 though because I'm not a child.

>Having a home gym

>be white

>fuck my sister
>shoot a school

>shitpost on Veeky Forums

>get cucked by blacks BBC

>be pale shy white girl

>GET BLACKED

Those dubs demand you kill yourself.

And the circle is complete.

Start from day 10. 60 second plank is a great starting point. As for crucnhes and leg raises they ar epretty easy, but if you need to lower it a bit, just do it.