>go to the bathroom and throw it all up
>tfw got to eat all those delicious threats without digesting all that fat
>tfw smart as fuck

are fat people retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

bulimia.com/topics/bulimia/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

isnt this like bulimia or somehting?

I practice bulima too. Been doing it more lately unfortunately. Wish I just had more self control. But, yes, it does allow you to really be a glutton and get away Scott free. Just stop before you start throwing up bile. And try to not binge often. Struggling with it now.

Enjoy your rotten teeth and mental illness and feeling like a pathetic depressed pig after you binge.

I never feel depressed. I feel happy I'm not digesting those calories.

Get help. That shit is not good for you.

This.
>tooth decay
>sialadenosis
>acid reflux
>sore throat
>dehydration
>intestinal problems
>electrolyte imbalances
If you're ok with all that then by all means keep going

bulimia.com/topics/bulimia/

>Bulimia nervosa is a SERIOUS MENTAL ILLNESS that requires intensive treatment.

>According to the National Alliance on Mental Illness, your heart is not built to withstand laxative use or daily vomiting. This type of stress may cause arrhythmia, heart palpitations, heart attacks or DEATH.

>In exceptional cases, binging rips the stomach lining and causes stomach acid to spill into the rest of the body, often with FATAL results.

>Repeated vomiting erodes the enamel of your teeth, leading to yellow teeth, mouth sensitivity and rapid tooth decay.

>Chronic gastric reflux is a common problem for people with bulimia. Inflammation of the esophagus is also typical. Bulimia may cause gastroparesis, a partial paralyzation of your stomach muscles.

You're both delusional and disgusting, says this fatass.

you're fucking retarded, this only happens if you literally starve yourself, if you bing once a week and then throw up only thing happening is you not digesting the fat

This is Veeky Forums, not tumblr. Take your "pro-ana" rhetoric to some teen-female-ridden echo chamber.

You're delusional enough to think you can plan to binge once a week. It's literally a disease of self-control. You're also disgusting.

Or just set a day to not eat at a deficit and cut more the rest of the week like a normal fucking person

>mental illness

bro i just dont want the calories i ate, is that so bad? im not fuckin crazy

No one said mentally ill means crazy. Vomiting is one of life's really unpleasant experiences. To be okay with doing that regularly, especially voluntarily, is a mental/emotional issue. Period.

>

yes

the engineer in me wants to fix this. Can't you just taste what you want and spit it out?

And the constant vomiting fucks up your teeth
Have fun with having dentures by 30, OP

should just invent some kind of esophagus lining that prevents your throat from burning away from the stomach acid.

i just chug a bottle of pepto after i purge

When is this guy going under the knife.

>falling for this meme

Don't they usually have to lose weight before the surgery to prove they are able to keep it off after the surgery?

>the engineer in me
You're a fucking faggot for needing to say that

One time I was mega hanging right and I drank a glass of water and my body was like "nah this aint right" so i literally projectile vomited that water up 3 meters, like wtf who knew my oesophagus was such a beast, none of this pussy ass head in toilet shit

In addition to what prior anons have posted, bulimia also raises the pH of your blood over time. Your body is a closed system, with the exception of bowel movements. By heaving guts you've purged a bunch of acid from your system. Done once in a rare while due to things like food poisoning it has no impact, but when done regularly it will result in your body running low on positive ions. The environment in which your body effects its chemical reactions will change for the worse and you'll feel it as a gradually worsening malaise and depression.

That was actually interesting to read, thanks mr white