Why lift if we're all going to die ? And life has no meaning?

Why lift if we're all going to die ? And life has no meaning?

Why even get out of bed in the morning if that's how you think?

If life has no meaning there's equally no reason to do or not do anything

better not lift then OP

see what you're capable of?

Wasnt he a fat blind neet that was so hated the government forced him to commit suicide?

The morality of man has been the driving force behind some of histories strongest men. Good and bad. The promise of spiritual immortality or the fact we only have so many sunsets and sunrises. We have been given the chance to think and learn. Love and know loss. This beautiful experience is all we have. Live to your potential whatever it may be couch potato, Veeky Forumsizen, literally Hitler. Doesnt matter at least when you think your last thought you can know you lived to your fullest potential. More than most my friend. We aren't all going to make it you know. But it's nice to hear that we are.l tho

What's the point of it all? To lift the weights.

Do stuff and life will be cool i guess guy - Dead guy.

Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

if you enjoy it. do it, if not, dont.

seems like a pretty simple state of affairs

Shut the fuck up, faggot

OP, you can create your own meaning since there is none inherently. You can probably find something personally valuable if you lift.

Meaning in life is derived from responsibility. You haven't taken responsibility for your life so you feel like it's meaningless! Take responsibility for your body and lift weights, take responsibility for your life and make something of yourself, take responsibility for your family and try and help ensure their stability, take responsibility for your community and try and help other people have a better life.

I was stuck in this mindset for years.

I do it because what else is there to do? Might as well die a winner than a loser.

I'm really not sure how nihilists haven't killed themselves yet with that mindset

maybe, and he is still talked to this day and will never be forgotten; unless humans are extinct the memory of him will live on and so will his philosophy.
Now what about you, what about me ?
Maybe we will achieve something in this mortal life even remotely close and maybe someone will write about us in a book thus 'immortalising' our names while he to this day is changing people's thoughts .
His body is immortalised through statues ,and his mind is known to be among the most influential in the history of civilisation

Same reason you do anything in life. Pick an arbitrary, stupid goal, become totally involved in it, and pursue it with vigor. And what happens to you in that pursuit is your life. Understand that it's stupid, but not stupid to pursue, because it's the only way you can inject meaning into your life. Otherwise you're left with this great 'why bother?'

>>Why lift if we're all going to die ? And life has no meaning?
You just answered your question, maybe you should kill yourself.
But wait ! You dont want to die.
Because if you die there will be no more waking up and masturbating, eating, shitting, videa, loved ones ; all the shit you enjoy in your life.
And you aren't fooling anyone, you DO enjoy those things, otherwise you wouldn't be typing this post.
By why deny the release from this mortal body, isnt growing old and living this life too tiresome for you ?
Oh right, its because all these things make you feel good, then your answer is :
I derive pleasure from things them therefore i am

Good logic my dude. Go and hang yourself so that we don't see your dumb fucking posts again, thanks.

Read Albert Camus. If you are smart enough to realize we live in a Godless, meaningless world, you must be smart enough to realize that you can still live a bad ass life.

Go hard in this life to make your next one even better.

Too many years left to feel like shit.

>because it brings me pleasure

If you actually thought that life had no meaning you wouldn't be asking that question because not lifting would be exactly the same as lifting. So what are you actually asking?

>2017
>not studying engineering/physics/biochem/computer science to achieve transcendence
>not wanting to usher into the new era of transhumanism (not that you generates)

WEW LADS

lmao is that even a question brah? for the pump. cmon

The goverment hated him because he asked too many questions and made people actually think and be rational.

Do you watch a movie just for the ending?