Bulk or cut?

May @ 154, ~14.5% BF
June @ 140, ~11% BF
5'8
Bench 132 Squat&DL 175

Should I continue cutting? I know my ribs are sticking out but that last ab fat won't leave. Been cutting for 2.5 months and weights at the gym have started stalling. Am I fucked either way?

bulk

Why would you cut when you look DYEL

Bulk for at least a year

you need to add muscle mass instead, 11% BF is already quite low.

Is that 2 months result? How many times a week do you workout? I'm in that skinny-fat look for 4-5 months now

I would try to hit 1.75x bodyweight squats and 1.5x bodyweight bench before cutting any more.

Yeah but I want to try see my abs
Am I still skinnyfat? That progress picture is from one month. I train 5x a month (Ivysaur intermmediate) on a ~700 cal deficit, yet manage to add 5-10 pounds of weight to mains every week (except for bench).

Your first picture is skinnyfat, not the second one. I am still in that first phase for months, but I train 2 times a week. Maybe I should workout in home too

am i too fat or should i continue my bulk?
>94kg
>6'2"

Thanks, I would have said I was just fat full stop lol. Even if you're a beginner you should hit the gym more than twice a week I think- what's your routine? Ivysaur also has a beginner's routine which is 3 times a week I think.

ss score if that helps

Skinnyfat. I would cut to skelly mode first, as if you bulk first and then cut you're going to lose muscle. At the same time having more muscle on a cut will boost your BMR.

my maintenance calories are around 3400cal so it should be easy to lose fat right now. (doing c6w so 5 days gym +football practice and game 3 days a week)

Bulk until around 18% bf and then cut down back to 10-12%. Rinse and repeat.

The thing is I look like shit at 18%, and I want to go to the beach this summer

Tricky.

Beach THIS year?... Personally I'd cut. 1.5 G of Protein for each pound of bodyweight.

Can I be /beachready/ if I continue to cut?

Then just cut down to auswitch mode now if you want to hit the beaches THIS year

How long more to cut do you reckon? Till what weight?

Well maybe around a couple of weeks should do it with a constant deficit of 400-500 kcal. After that you should definitely at least maintain or go on a lean bulk (200-300kcal surplus).

I wouldn't recommend cutting now if i were you but this is how I would go about it if I absolutely had to.

And I forgot to mention that you should definitely work on your lats and shoulders when you get on that lean bulk in order to get that v-taper going on, In addition to getting overall size of course.

Yeah my lats have a hard time growing, I do DL once a week and DB rows twice so maybe I should add more diddly. I think my body is naturally "straight" like that though.

Deadlifts wont do much for lats but bent over rows and (weighted) pull ups are known to add mass in that area so you should do them. Also db rows are good for isolation.

Working on your lats and shoulders will give an illusion of wide shoulders and narrow hips and waist when paired with a low enough body fat percentage.

Cheers

Also, BF% estimates? Don't trust that my caliper measurements are that great

10-12% seems like a reasonable guess since you are not packed with a lot of mass right now.