This really activated my almonds

This really activated my almonds

Jonah Hill looks like THAT?

Looks like a break up before and after meme kek

If fucking jonah hill can make it so can i

>dat nipple

First thing I noticed too, le ol' Lenny nipz. This is what you get for being a fat fuck at one point or another in your adult life.

Wasn't he superfat like one year ago? I wonder how much loose skin he has right now.

>mfw Katy Perry literally looks identical like my mum, tits included.
>tfw I got her looks instead of my dad and I look like forever like a little boy instead of a chad

>Have millions of dollars from being in a lot of shitty movies
>Get ripped because you hire a personal trainer and somebody to force you to eat healthy
>Everybody gets jealous

I don't get it. He's rich of course he lost weight and gained muscle, he could afford to pay people to make him do it while eating as much as he wanted.

>still remember the incident on french tv where jonah got rekt
>he was a fatty then
>i was already lifting
>at some point he(Jonah) started lifting and went from fatty to OP pic
>i havent changed at all despite lifting consistently all that time

lmao fuck this

Lifting isn't enough fatty.

People are memeing you when they say they just "eat whatever I want brah" and "dont track anything brah". That's called other men making it seem like their achievements were effortless in order to make you feel like shit so you give up and quit.

I lifted for 5 (FIVE) years and I NEVER got lean/shredded, was always fat still.

It wasn't until I autistically started tracking everything with a food scale, using myfitnesspal, weighing everything out, hitting specific macro/calorie goals, that I finally got shredded lean.

All those people out there saying "NA BRAH NEVER COUNTED ANYTHING BRAH I JUST EAT PIZZ AND GO LIFT HARD IN THE GYM BRAH" they're bullshitting you in order to make it seem like they put barely any effort into their physique, when in-fact their lives revolve around their physique and they're just too ashamed to admit it.

Every "bulking is useless"- fagBEAT THE FUCK OUT

you guys know its photoshop right ?

>those photoshopped arms
unfortunately, he is dyel as of now

How do you end up with nipples an inch below your pecs? Fuck, he's got to look so creepy without a shirt on.

Why would someone shop the triceps and shoulders?

kek. I eat whatever I want brah. I've lifted for 3 (THREE) years and I NEVER got fat/ugly, I've always been lean still.

But jokes aside. It's all genetics and roidz

Lose skin because he was fat as fuck obv

are you fucking twelve or just retarded and can't think by yourself?

he was fat as fuck so he had sagging tits and since he lost weight he's left with loose skin

>41850222

>Wwoooowww he didn't get his lifting knowledge from an anime website
>If I had more money I'd be bigger

Still a massive improvement.

Jonah Hill probably dine a light cycle.

Done*

maybe managed to get prescribed clen from a dodgy doctor or a similar ephedrine. Its not like hes going to the Olympics and getting drug tested anytime soon

damn Elliot Rodgee looks like THAT now?

Also good post. I lifted for 2 years and realised I was putting on fat and not much muscle.

I recommend getting a skin caliper ASAP so you can stop teling yourself you are 15% when you are really 23%.

Also record progress in spreadsheets. If you arent MEASURING AND RECORDING something then you arent going to be improving it.

nice trips but i just loosely follow protons and calories and have gotten real nice gains also i eat pizza probably 5 times a week

>so long film roles
nobody wants to watch a skinny hill

shopped

He gained all the weight back + more.

Trips of TRUTH

This. I can tell bc my gym is filled with joos

Anecdotal evidence discarded

Even Chad Elliot looks autistic

whats his cycle damn