Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/styrkelabbet/
youtube.com/watch?v=Yhj1x5x4inc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Happier

Looking great bro, mirin

Holy shit, 100kg? How tall are you?

Still bald.

Also did you know typing ctrl+s in Veeky Forums automatically makes "[spoiler][/spoiler]"?
Just found that out by accident now.

H E L S I N G B O R G

187 cm

Hallå Lab-Fantast :D Trodde du skulle mocka honom lite mera här

Hmm. Not as tall as I would think. Are your legs fat then? You don't have much upper body fat at all.

Muscle weighs more then fat. I guess he have muscle on his legs

Happy.
Slightly harrier

Yeah, I call bullshit on the height/weight.

I am the exact same height, weigh 83kg, and took the related pic 2 days ago.

WTF happend to the belly, hernia surgery?

THANK YOU MR SKELETON!!!

You're literally not as big as you think you are.

yeah, you look considerably smaller

Yes, just before my cut

looks good. shoulders could be a little bigger.

you are significantly leaner than OP, in both fat and muscle

Fair play lads! I concede.

How did you get hernia at all?

you're heavy as fuck. Are your bones made out of lead?
Anyway, work on your traps, and side delts to offset that massive core.

I Benched to heavy

Muh bone-density.
He is also swedish, they are alot juicier and bigger, harder then most amerifats.

consider SS+GOMAD

bro ur the before picture

Ofc you are lighter than op skin and bone don't weight that much

been training for almost two months now
really liking the gym and i do like spending a lot of time there
I've been doing like 4 sets of everything and I usually end my workouts with lowering the weights (say for example bicep curls) like 4-5 times, absolutely exhausting the muscle before leaving the gym

I sometimes spend 1 and a half hours in the gym and I don't really waste time

Is this bad? I like the idea that the harder i train the better the gains, but I don't wanna be doing anything novice af

to my eye the only things that seem slightly lacking are traps and forearms. Lookin great OP, add some shrugs and grip work imo

Still getting cucked by rapefugees, nice try tho.

forced meme

have you tried training the other half of your body?

will taking pumpkin seed oil, biotin, beta sitosterol and saw Palmetto reduce my testosterone levels, I'm taking it to save my hair

You're this guy?
instagram.com/styrkelabbet/
Prove it.

it will MAYBE lower them an almost but not quite irrelevant amount. if you are serious about saving your hair you need to get on finasteride now. the longer you wait the worse itll be. only other option besides that is acceptance. good luck

Going to failure is not better than like 20 work sets per week. Failure is also shittier, because it hurts your recovery somewhat. Are you adding 22 lbs on your squat every week?

>100kg

I call bullshit

I don't think OP is that guy, maybe he was just checking how we would react to his functional physice. He is a powerlifter , well power-bencher. He has almost a 3.5pl8 bench all natty.

You remind me of fat whores posting jelly comments on facebook.

FWIW, I think your physique is better than OP's.

h-help, My ass got too big in a fucking week, I don't know what happened

it increased it size by a fucking lot...

I had to quit the gym for 3 weeks due having too many examns and a assignment, so returned this week, I did my thing (sumo squats and leg curls) 3 times a week and for some reason my butt literally exploded in size, it makes me feel uncomfortable because it's already big and girls make comments about it

what to do ?

Stop doing so many squats and leg curls.

if I drop those for normal squats it will be better ?

Why are you so focused on legs? What is your weekly routine? Not saying you shouldn't train them, but you seem pretty heavy on them.

Yeah that's true, I had to skip biceps today because they're still aching from my workout on Friday when I went absolutely ham until failure. This is the first time I've had crazy doms on them since I first started out a month and a half ago

what do you mean by work sets?

and nah I'm not making those kinds of gains

my legs never get tired

I train my chest/shoulder biceps once a week, then my back and triceps, and finally legs

but since my legs/glutes never get sore I ended training my ass for fun

If you do some exercises including your back/biceps. The bicep should get around 15-25 sets, of work every week. Say you do a Fullbody 3 days a week, you should get maybe 6,7 or 8 sets of work in for all body parts. Most newby 5x5 is 5 sets 3 days a week, 15 sets a week.

not him but it's ok to train biceps and triceps twice a week ?

Full body programs have you hitting them pretty much every workout, whether through compounds or isolation.

thanks g

has anyone tried the evil russian push up program?
im a beginner and i think it might be a good way to build up some strength

I had my best gains doing 2-3 sets 6 days a week for all body-parts.

Like some odd combination of an 18 year old and a 48 year old

Hej Daniel!

Trying to do a 5x5 routine with weighted dips instead of bench press, can I get help structuring it please?

Weighted dips
Squats
Deadlift
Row
OHP
Curls (not sure if curls are necessary or will hinder gains)

look into rubbing rosemary essential oil on your head with coconut oil as the carrier oil. or jojoba oil as carrier oil.

draxe.com is a decent site.

It should already a requirement to hit them twice a week. 3 times, if you are doing full body.

Very nice work OP, what did you do to cut and what were your lifts before cutting?

I need to cut soon but keep flapping it because want to bench 3p8 first.

What did you do for your cut?

Ey fuck ya'll I'm 6'4 and 223 pounds so that weight is about right for him

The angles and lighting really makes a difference.

If you're gonna do a routine like this with minimal exercises, replace the curls with weighted pull ups. Weighted pull ups and dips compliment each other like no other.

Heavy = 3x2
Medium = 6x2
Light = 12x2

Monday:
Squat Heavy, OHP med, chinup light
Tuesday
Deadlift light, Benchpress heavy, Rows medium.
Wednesday:
Squat medium, OHP light, chinup heavy
Thursday
Deadlift Heavy, Benchpress medium, Rows Light.
Friday:
Squat Light, OHP Heavy, chinup medium
Saturday
Deadlift Medium, Benchpress light, Rows heavy.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yhj1x5x4inc

>hurr guise why is my ass phat

>guise my legs never get tired training all day

Training for strength at the moment but eventually will want to lift for hypertrophy, whats a good standard of strength to reach before switching to a more aesthetic based program

Does a home made shake can lose its nutritional values?

Like if i do it right now and put it in the refrigerator to drink it tomorrow, will it lose its calories and protein?

Please answer, i want to know

Ville retas men du ser ganska trevlig ut.

>this b8
And here I am replying. No, you retard. Your calories and protein don't leave your shake just by virtue of it sitting there any more than they do you, at least not over the course of a reasonable time. Chemical change requires a catalyst. Ideally, this is the enzymes in your saliva and acid in your stomach breaking things down, but it could also be intense heat from burning, or, if you're truly a slob, the protein shake developing mold which shares both your IQ and taste for whey.

3/4/5/6

Its not a bait, faggot
I just wanted to know also i dont add whey to it

Its just milk, rice, peanut butter, coconut oil, oats, etc

But thanks for your reply

I do it in the morning but it take times and end up late to work

So i will do it every night to drink it the next day with breakfast

Its a homemade shake with 1120 calories and 31g protein, today i started my bulk

How many years of training is this?

Dunno you have any prior traning in drawing?

Swedes are big everywhere except their brains

Girls arent big, they have to do surgery to get ass

>when your emotions lose a couple pounds

can someone explain to me how i measured myself last night right before bed and weighed 205 then woke up this morning and weighed 208. i didnt eat or drink and thing and both times i was naked.

Ate alot of spiders in your sleep

Good

How the fuck do I overcome mental fear of gaining weight and actually manage to bulk?
I have been skinnyfat or simple fat for my whole life, lately I started working out and I see my body changing in shape, becoming mroe slender and defined but still I am horribly afraid of eating over my maintenence for a decent timespan. I fear getting fat and I dont think there is a point in cutting into what would end up skelly mode probably.

I am considering doing the recomp meme until I become more comfortable with myself. Is it viable for a beginner?

Why is sticky link down?
>STICKY
>DOWN
Or am I retarded?

weeks not days,
you too can use google translate

Sorry, simple mistake.
Thanks though.

Yeah it wasn't so good, even misleading at points, so we took it down.

looking good sunbeam

[spoiler]i farted[/spoiler]

Like a pedophile. Still

what do you guys do if you fail a rep that you KNOW you're physically strong enough to complete but you just get distracted or lose focus or whatever and can't do it?

I just had a heavy set of 4 for squats, hit 3 totally fine and almost had the last one just fine but my phone rang and i lost focus, reset as quickly as possible (30-45 seconds) and then hit 2 more reps just to be sure

this is alright, yeah?

Because of knee injury I've been unconsciously loading one leg more. It resulted in my left leg being about 4cm bigger in girth. Is there a way to balance this difference? My physicists told me that because of this injury (which had leaded to operation) my right knee will always be more injury-prone and it still hurts from time to time after 5years from operation.

>I have been skinnyfat or simple fat for my whole life
If you're fat then you should lift at maintenance, simple as.

>How the fuck do I overcome mental fear of gaining weight and actually manage to bulk?
Stop being pussy.

thank u mr skeltal

>How the fuck do I overcome mental fear of gaining weight and actually manage to bulk?
By bulking and just getting the fuck over it. Stop being a fucking fairy.

You look like the person who drew you didn't know how to draw traps.

What's a good replacement for overhead tricep extensions? They really fuck my elbow up for some reason.

Already have rope pushdowns in my routine.

find a goal body and get the stats on it, put it into perspective that gaining weight doesnt make you fat as long as you eat right and train hard

does anyone else's benis go turtlemode after a good set?

Is zinc really helping prevent water retention and bloating (like 50mg ed) or is it bro science and waste of my Money?

you did a great job minimizing muscle loss during a cut

amazing job

Right knee pain just below the patella which is worst when in the squatting position.

Best way to fix it?

normal;, just bloodflow to different parts of your body