/fibre/

>haven't had a shit in 4 days.
>look how much fibre I have in my diet
>turns out chicken, eggs and milk has no fibre
>also have 3 cups of coffee a day

I'm getting around 10g of fibre a day, what do I do? Will I ever shit again?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=chocolate milk post workout
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Increase fiber intake you dummy.

It may be too late for now. If you haven't shat in a couple of days take laxatives. If it's just diarrhea that means the newer softer shit is pushing itself past the old hardened log and you still need to take laxatives.

more coffee faggot

eat 2 cups and spend 3 hours on the toilet tomorrow

>>turns out chicken, eggs and milk has no fibre
Are you retarded.

kek

Current diet, I'm cutting.

500g Chicken
700ml milk
400ml chocolate milk (post gym)
3 eggs
1 bowl of oats
200-300g of sliced beans
3 peaches
75g of whey

Total fibre ~12g

oatmeal, nuts and veggies everyday

>I'm cutting
>400ml chocolate milk

Are you a literal child?

google.com/search?q=chocolate milk post workout

I drink it because I thought it was good high glycogen meal post workout.

My breakfast has 50g protein and 25g fiber.

>45g bran
>40g oats
>30g whey
>250ml 1% fat milk
>dash of cinnamon.

Instead of trying to "eat clean" and eye ball everything, just track your macros/calories, makes it a million times easier to ensure you're actually getting what you need.

I usually try to get 10g per 1000calories of food. A great way to increase fiber intake is eating beans. If I still need to eat a lot of fiber but don't have very many calories left, I just take a banana mash it up and mix it with a couple of grams of wheat bran.

>Instead of trying to "eat clean" and eye ball everything, just track your macros/calories, makes it a million times easier to ensure you're actually getting what you need.

I tracked everything but fibre ;^ )

It has glucose which should restore glycogen. Don't listen to the retard. Choccy milk is basically the same as regular milk, except it tastes godly.

Thought so, it's not like I put 0 research into this stuff. I probably sound retarded calling it a glycogen meal though.

lol manlet mad he cant have choccy milk until he dirty bulks

Better start lubing up that ass because it's gonna tear and bleed when you finally shit.

>08
why am i so fucking old

This is the shit killing this board.
Instead of addressing why that user is wrong, or presenting your own opinion or any facts, you just descend into shit-slinging to derail the conversation and any attempt to spread information and resolve an issue.
You're a damn nuisance and degrading the quality of these threads. If you want to go shitpost, head to .

mooooooom I eat more than 500grams of food per day mostly fats and proteeeein why don't I shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit moooooooooooooom

oh user, of course you don't, you eat like someone supposed to shit bricks :)

but mooooooooom I need to buils ta masolssssssssssssssssss-sssss-sssssss-sssssssssssssssssssssssssss

It's not that bad OP.

Some girls find it hot.

N O P O O
O
P
O
O

See these nigger? These are your friends.

Before bed, take one of these, and drink a beer.
Enjoy your morning

For the next week, take one in the morning, and one in the evening. Add an alcoholic beverage if you need to go the next day.

After a few weeks you should be able to reduce intake to one pill per day. Do not take 2 at the same time. Ever. Never ever.

>no vegetables
Lmfao

>high glycogen

>milk
>chocolate milk
what the actual fuck

cut whey down to half, eat some fiber/protein rich veggie like BROCOLEELEE MAYBE

I'm annoyed by how much I need to eat to bulk but at the same time glad that in order to cut I can just eat like a normal fucking human being instead of having to actively limit my food intake.

>tfw shit 3 times a day cuz as a vegan i eat so much fibre
cured from hemorrhoid though
so i'll take being at the peak of my health although i have to shit 3x a day

1 shit a day masterrace

Chia seeds, kirkland protein bars, whole grain breads, nuts, metamucil