This is an average blue collar male in 1939

This is an average blue collar male in 1939.
What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

projects.sfchronicle.com/2017/transgender-child/
youtube.com/watch?v=-0Y9P65fGAE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The bad guys won the war.

this

This.

Look at the amount of that bone mass jesus

Anglo pride world wide, filthy hun.

we stopped having our own family farms and build our own houses, in change of...eh, sex, entertainment and bullshit alike...not a good choice, ancestors

Don't you mean jewish pride world wide, filfhy goyim.

>first person shooters made me grow a passion for war and weapons

triple nickel checked

Liberalism and the demonization of masculinity

How is it possible for you to see his bonemass??

he's probably 18-20

chemicals in the water turned the fricken frogs gay

Mechanisation of jobs
less manual labour, more tertiary/quaternary jobs like administration

How did you edit your post?
>Liberalism and the demonization of masculinity
Sounds much closer to reality than "The bad guys won the war."

Also, pic related.

sure

Why can't you keep this shit in your containment board, OP?

>sure
Not even a question in the OP. Are you retarded?

His height is 165 cm

hard times create strong men
strong men create good times
good times create weak men
weak men create hard times

and so the cycle goes. Now we are at the stage of good times, but weak men and the weak pussified, bearded, skinny jeans, beanie wearing, balding, ipad using, numale faggots, retarded "progressive" liberals and third wave feminists are creating hard times, which will create strong men again, because weak men cannot survive hard times.

Oh what could have been.

/pol/cucks are so pathetic.
The economy is at an all time high in human history.
You don't lack a family because the jews won you lack a family because you're a weak willed beta unable to set and achieve his goals
And instead of creating and achieving you whine about how great life would be if these strong nazis would let you watch while they fuck your wife.
It says a lot about you if you deem yourself unable to handle liberty.

>n-no i'm just offended that other people live their life differently than i am
Yeah because you don't live your own life. It's easier to jerk yourself off about what a good nazi boy you'd be than actually become a man in real life.

Also the reddit cycle is complete horseshit.
The Spartans never worked a day in their life because they lived as nobles with slaves yet they were the toughest men in the world. Training makes strong men if you'd lift you know that. Sure more people lack the will to go through it in times of peace but so what. The nuclear war doesn't get determined by whether or not you bench press 2 or 3 plate. You use this to escape your own lack of will

the takeaway from pic related should be this: Without standards, and without enforcement of those standards, people act like the stupid and lazy fucking animals most of them are.
Societies are no longer knit communities of those who rely on each other. People do not know their neighbors anymore, people do not know their lovers anymore; people view relationships as extractionary and disposable. This makes people untrusting and untrustworthy, diminishes them as groups and as individuals. It makes the notions of virtuous suffering or virtuous sacrifice comical. It turns people into vicious consuming hedonists.
Modern mass communication tools allow people to retreat into echo chambers where they can inculcate dysfunctional values, and then weaponize and unleash them upon broader populations. This allows them to be swayed and influenced and marketed to with disturbing ease. It kills aspirational ideas. It makes them not even want to dream of becoming better than they are.

Big Soy

So you're a strong man, then? With your presence, why do we have hard times?

Let me show you why less men opt to have families.
It is because of it being minefield if you land a liberal women who has all the institutions on her side. And the jewish media pushing her. Tehre is no love left.

>Sounds much closer to reality than "The bad guys won the war."
Both are the exact same thing, you think all that kike shit would have gotten a foothold had Germany won?

>tfw his wrists are probably bigger than most young men's ankles
It is truly and irrevocably ogre

Who the fuck wants to own a farm and build their own house?

What is wrong with modern (((american))) males ?

Thank god we educate our young now.
Without education at the most prestigious institution they would be nothing!

the dad want's to hang himself

>can't keep my woman
>it's the jews fault
Just fuck off beta boy. The reason so many relationships turn toxic is men dating the first thing that touches their pee pee and getting dependent on them.
The divorce rate among highly educated, highly compatible couples with good income is virtually zero and so is the transgender youth rate among kids with a strong non retarded father figure.

The whiners, the ones who seek the blame in everyone but them, those breed these future trannies.
>it's not your fault you fail at masculinity, you were probably born a woman in a mans body
>not my fault i grow distant from my son. it's the jewish media i consume and i let him consume
See a trend here? Yup it's you who's the problem. The tiny, whiny finger pointers. Rant about modern males some more. Maybe noone will notice that you yourself are far from what you want to be

I'd want to hang myself if i'd live with these people as well.

We haven't reached critical mass of hard times. Give it a decade or two, and let the limp-wristed numales get into more positions of power.

They are fake you moron it says asthma clinic on the sign
God /pol/dittors unironically have a brain defect

DELET THIS REEEE

What is this fuckery, she looks like his grandmother
Why they want a tranny son?
reeeeee

Fuck off nigger, I have a wife that I have had for 6 years, am from a western country and have been married since 20.
The only thing I do and what you do not is that I am compassionate about the faith of my fellow men (and women, single women benefit nobody either). It is institutions who make these programs for confirming gender identity and prescribing hormone blockers to children, it's instititutions who come up with the concept of gender identity and it is instititutions that spend tax money on this bullshit. And all these institutions are either the brainchild of, financed by or owned by JEWS. And you can go and verify that yourself nigger. If you think this is ok, go and marry a san fransisco liberal yourself.

>looks like his grandmother
Typical Jewish woman once she hits 30

Why would you not want a tranny ?
Imagine having the joy of having a child that actually knows its correct gender identity at 9 !
Who cares it will cost them a lifetime of regret, multiple surgeries, pump inflated penises or saline filled breasts while going through puberty as an emotional wreck.
Atleast we prove dr (((money))) right.

His hair is far too long. Buzzcut or bald are the only acceptable options. This applies to women too. You don't project your personality through your hair you snowflake fucks.

if only it were fake.
projects.sfchronicle.com/2017/transgender-child/
bonus: their 4-year-old biological son wanted to be a tranny too, and started kindergarten as a (((girl))) named olivia at age 5

so on the one end you're all real hard men, yet you can't housebreak a woman?

>the l-l-liberal cuck f-fake media jews m-make it hard for me
get real, you are the only one in your way, stop making RREEE excuses and be that man you claim to be

Imagine that they are going to implant this in a child as soon as it will be legal to do so.

sure, hes not a faggot in the making, its just asthma

It's just Asthma goy, nothing else, take these hormone blockers and watch some more modern family or jazz jennings. Did you know that all the cool olympics people are also dating blacks and are changing sex ?

>balding
What does that have to do with a weak society?

weak societies. clearly the number one cause of pattern hair loss. study it out m8

>what went wrong?

I do.

That's a rethorical question you dumb nigger, and even if it was a question you can't answer it with "sure"

>What went wrong
>rhetorical question
American education

>stonemason
>photo when cameras were rarer
>Swede

Idk OP, maybe there was no golden age where everyone was a stonemason. That guy is now likely an obese cunt if he's still alive.
People seem to forget that life was harder and in times of war/economic recession, people ate less and relied on fatty foods for sustenance. That is still true to this day, except the most filling foods are processed manufactured crap, significantly cheaper and less susceptible to economic shocks.

Also in areas like the Soviet Union, being fat was still viewed through medieval lenses - when everyone was starving and you were obese, it meant you had social credit. This shit ain't never been cut and dry.

Too true

what in the sweet ever lover fuck?

>reddit space
It's a recreation of the childhood pic and the father is clearly wearing pants you pretentious beta

This.

My job is very administrative. But it's absolute bs. I feel like it's a job for grandmas.

Meanwhile most of the mass in my family tree were some sort of builders, contractors, farmers etc. My grandfather and his father in fact built most of the part of the city where my parents still live.

>Implying wearing pants makes it less faggy

Not surprising his son turned into what looks like a total fag or feminine cuck, if I asked my father to recreate a photo like this I would get taken out of the will or at least a solid backhand.

Why would you want to live on a farm? You want that, go to some 3rd world shithole. That hasn't been Europe or America since the 1870's basically.

TVs, computers, the invention of high-fructose corn syrup.

>/r/AccidentalRenaissance/

>i spend most of my time shitposting on a Cambodian basket weaving forum that idolizes being a NEET and watching Japanese cartoons
>now let me tell you what is wrong with society today

You obviously don't know what "rethorical questoin" means

fpbp

i wonder how europeans would look today if hitler won and forced mutts out. look at footage from hitler youth and you'll see that those kids looked more manly than 99% of people today

youtube.com/watch?v=-0Y9P65fGAE

>people look good in propaganda

You have a point, my niggen; the grass is always greener on the other side, and you never know until you cross that fence.

Inspiring.

you're comparing blue collars to bored college kids from upper middle class families

Don't worry, the pendulum is swinging back OP. the SJWs reached their peak in 2015 and over the next few decades it's going to be a hell of a ride.

Things are brewing in Central Europe. Somewhere in Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic etc. is a charismatic man with wild ideas joining a tiny party or making one himself.

what's wrong with his thumb

>bearded
what's wrong with beards?

>The economy is at an all time high in human history.
Not for working class whites, many of whom have been put out of work due to the influx of cheap labour.
>You don't lack a family because the jews won you lack a family because you're a weak willed beta unable to set and achieve his goals
We're not just focused on ourselves and our difficulties, but those of white people in general, and white people are having trouble with breeding due to jewish propaganda encouraging childlessness, "womens rights" and the femenization of men. This is more than whining about out own struggles, but I doubt a self centered cretin like you would see that
>And instead of creating and achieving
Creating and achieving what exactly? Go out and be another cog in the machine that hates us, is actively working against us and our interests? Our views are gaining popularity all around the world as political polarization increases.
>you whine about how great life would be if these strong nazis would let you watch while they fuck your wife.
What the fuck are you even on about at this point? Are we not allowed to express strong opinions about the past? Not to mention the fact that Hitler is lied about constantly by the Jews, so it is a topic very worthy of discussion. Should we ignore the past? No, it must be taken into account when planning for the future.
>n-no i'm just offended that other people live their life differently than i am
Yeah because you don't live your own life. It's easier to jerk yourself off about what a good nazi boy you'd be than actually become a man in real life.
This is pretty strange, everyone is offended by something (obviously your offended, or you wouldn't have wasted your time posting this). Not to mention that allowing nonwhites into your country is objectively bad ect.

Hell yes. Even if the good guys won its still also because the strongest died in the first and second world wars, and the only survivors are the weak and cowardly.

numales have ruined beards

Most people who obsess over traditional white western values are not white themselves. All those /pol/ meetups are proof enough. The actual white ones are out there enjoying life.

This is a really underrated post.

word

>What went wrong?

I grew up on a farm you triple nigger you are so delusional it hurts.

> It's easier to jerk yourself off about what a good nazi boy you'd be than actually become a man in real life
This is the same femenist bullshit i hear a lot, "take responsibility, like a REAL MAN, and marry me" You must fail to realize that finding a good woman in this age of "liberation" is very hard for those not genetically blessed (beyond being white), women have too much choice, and for average white guys it is objectively difficult to find a young white white women, sluts usually turn them down in favor of "chad", and when their usefulness as walking flesh lights has expired, they become available to average men.

>Just fuck off beta boy.
Here's the "not a REEL MAN" non argument again.

>The reason so many relationships turn toxic is men dating the first thing that touches their pee pee and getting dependent on them.
Relationships wouldn't turn toxic if women were not allowed to have the agency they did not earn, and the jewish propaganda femenizing men.

You keep fucking pointing the finger at /pol/ like we are somehow obessed with our own issues, when this is far more far reaching than that. These are deep societal problems and the fact that you're brushing them off as "hurr dem beta bois aint REEL men like me" just shows how damn self centered you are. If your so selfish don't even bother fucking posting, shitstain.

>The divorce rate among highly educated, highly compatible couples with good income
Jobs for white people are drying up, "education" is indoctrination + debt slavery. Compatible? When there is propaganda driving both men and women apart finding a compatible mate is very difficult for everyone!

>if women were not allowed to have the agency they did not earn

sorry how do you "earn" agency again?

>zero and so is the transgender youth rate among kids with a strong non retarded father figure.
Holy shit! You fucking idiot! Do you not think that this problem requires a little more thought than "hurr they're just whiny, im a reel man". As society is collapsing YOUR the one pointing finger instead of looking for solutions! This problem is more widesprad than you and your little world, and has devastating impact on more people than your selfish self.

>not my fault i grow distant from my son. it's the jewish media i consume and i let him consume
Wait, first you argue that we refuse to have children, now your saying we do? Most of /pol is younger guys, we aren't the ones raising kids. Your argument doesn't make much sense.
>See a trend here? Yup it's you who's the problem.
Hory shiet haha. false equivalency. There is a problem with father figures, and the blame is partly on men, but the vast majority of people cannot resist propaganda. That's what were worried about. Not ourselves.

Your posts are nothing but whiny finger pointing at those with a differing opinion, you would perceive any fucking dissatisfaction about how society is evolving as whining, and fucking discourse on how degeneracy is taking hold as whining, and then you would whine like the self centered, vapid scum you are . Not only that, but you are projecting your own selfish worldview onto those who disagree with you. You may not give a rats ass about society, some are more empathetic.

>mfw

He grew up with bitchtits and a daddy fetish? Jesus fucking christ.

Do you even geopolitics?

Things don't really work like you think.

I was in Japan for a while. Their blue collar "men" are just... I don't know. They look like drag queens out of drag.

>As society is collapsing

LOL

>projecting your own degenerate lifestyle on others
>hurr your aren't allowed to have opinions on this because I don't deem you worthy

this feels relevant here

By fighting a war for it, not being granted it by Jews and their servants. Not very complicated.

Ay. prehaps I should have rephrased, society is not collapsing ATM, just degenerating.

As white people are being eradicated.

Don't remind me

*you're

>it is difficult to find a women
>i get turned down
Reciting my not a real man argument doesn't refute it. If you spent half the time crying on /pol/ about how jews make woman behave exactly like their biological instincts would make them behave without jews
and spend it on acquiring attractive skills and improving yourself you wouldn't have a problem.

>and the jewish propaganda femenizing men
So why don't you have a wife? Maybe it's not da jews feminizing men maybe it's lazyness in a oversaturated society.
Maybe the only reason you pretend to only care about your fellow race is to win time until you have to face your own shortcomings

>like we are somehow obessed with our own issues, when this is far more far reaching than that
>deep societal problems and the fact that you're brushing them off as "hurr dem beta bois aint REEL men like me" just shows how damn self centered you are. If your so selfish don't even bother fucking posting, shitstain.
Thanks for proving my point. If I was self fagging I couldn't have made it myself easier. YOU have a problem. YOU are undesirable to woman. You KNOW how to fix it. But you are to lazy so you focus on how other people are underachieving as well just to take the focus off of you.

>"hurr dem beta bois aint REEL men like me" just shows how damn self centered you are
Kek. I have nothing aginst people fixing themselves. Pointing out that you only rage about society to avoid facing your own failures is not selfish.

>education" is indoctrination + debt slavery
Wow. And woman are too stupid to catch a big prize like you?

>finding a compatible mate is very difficult for everyone
No for you. So why not close all your /pol/ tabs and work on yourself?
>NO-HO I need to redpill other people that's easier... I mean more important than fixing myself and pointing at my success to lift others up
And so the cycle continues

Where are the drag queens? Son, I am disappoint.

Empty talk again. So tell me why not fix yourself and THEN redpill the others?
Could it be that people who are successfull don't tend to blame others for their own shortcomings?

Might makes right and Germany was weak. The strongest will always crush the weakest.

I love the smell of autistic /r9k/ screeching in the morning.
Bud, you came to Veeky Forums for a reason, if you want to complain about how da jooz made it so your crush only dates assholes instead of giving a chance to nice guys like you you could have just stayed on /r9k/. Go read the sticky and hit the gym or fuck off back to your containment board.
why don't you tell the class which war you personally fought in

It's not hard to feel superior when your ideology prides itself on having no rules or morals.

I like how you're just slightly changing his arguments enough so you can talk down to him without actually addressing most of his points about society as a whole. I'd agree that 90% of /pol/ has issues and use their ideology to hide the fact that they're losers, but saying that western society hasn't degraded at all is horseshit and you know it.

The people who post on Veeky Forums about what it means to "be a man" look and act far from what they'd describe as masculinity.

tell us about your war big boy
how did you earn your agency
>I don't need to achieve anything in my life I was born the right gender+race