youtube.com/watch?v=tCPz3vGoGMc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yup

What if I want to be a strong gay?

>le majestic beard xDDD
fucking ledditors he looks homeless

real men run ultra marathons.

Real men crossfit

What if I have no desire to ever look this unaesthetic?

These numales pushing strength training are pure cancer.

welcome to snap your shit up city

he looks decent apart from lacking chest. if he'd focus on his chest and cut down to around 10% he'd look great

OP should post his body

he t h i c c

Thats what shitty genetics, +10 years of weightlifting and natty life can do to you. His lifts are nothing but mediocre for his weight, experience and ambition. He knows if he were to cut he'd get significantly weaker as a result. Its pitiful but an eye opener

It's our boy Hemingway.

Me in pic related. SS + gomad for 3 months and im already looking better than this Alan Troll guy

Well played.

how anyone can watch this shit is beyond me. You should be ashamed of yourselves if you follow any youtubers and develop some emotional connection, be it positive or negative. This shit is for teenage girls, not seemingly well-adjusted adults

jesus christ imagine how bad he smells

nonetheless, he could get more mass gains on his frame - even when his natty strength potential isn't too high, he could easily pack on more muscle mass with a more bodybuilding-oriented (or even just "powerbuilding" meme) program

you can see e.g. his tris are much bigger than his bis

Well, no wonder his bench is so shit. Does he even work chest?

I watch Brian alsruhe, it's like Alan thrall but actually big and strong. Not saying that alans advice isn't good, he's on the same level of legitness as omar and candito

pretty sure he washes it. now dreadlocks on the other hand. you don't want to smell that

you can wash it all you want
after a day of eating and sweating he would smell like shit

say that to MISSSSHKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA you twink shit

youtube.com/watch?v=tCPz3vGoGMc

>I watch Brian alsruhe, it's like Alan thrall but actually big and strong.
And just as annoying!

Brian Alsruhe is legit, he has been lifting for 23 years and knows his shit. Some of his tips really drove my lifts up, great informative channel.
He is also a grown man so need reddit tier humor, stupid editing etc. Those silly b/w are easy enough to ignore. Let's hope he doesnt change his style now that he gained traction after the feature on thralls channel.
Nah its bearable. Also a fair tradeoff, he has lots of great tips

imagine lifting for decades, living and breating to lift, having your entire persona revolve around lifting, imagine forcefeeding yourself 10k calroies a day, imagine accumulating countless injuries, growing le ebin strongman beard

...then you do a comp and you bench 140kg at 105kg. how this ""persons"" has any followers at all is beyond me

You don't know much about beards, do you?

I do, his beard is pure filth. Its truly one of worst beards I can think of.

Is there a bigger red flag for men than long hair and a "manly" beard? Cringeee.

His beard looks so fucking stupid.

Truth.

Under 9/10 beards is a weak, recessive jawline.

more stupid is fucking dont tread on me cringe bullshit american slogans flag hes having in his gym

Its the virgin beard. Manlet destiny also has one, but its even patchier LAMAO.

Trimm that beard soldiah!!!

Nah but srs this dude is ok without so he should honestly trim if not shave.

This guy is like the equal opposite of a crazy feminist. Both equally pathetic

>140kg bench
>at 105kg

>lifting for decades

Oh God, the ride never ends.

Alan has some good form videos but i agree his beard/general "sense of humor" are both pretty trash.

Are there better YT channels to follow if I'm just looking for form and lifting advice videos?

browsing Veeky Forums

What makes you think watching a youtube channel would make you have an emotional connection? There isn't even any interaction aside from the occasional reply if you manage to comment in the first couple of hours after a video was posted. How anyone could form an emotional connection with content creators on the internet is beyond me.

To be fair, he has explained in the past that his lifting has suffered for most of those 10 years, due to lack of sleep because of stress and having to prioritize his business over lifting. He's primarily a gym owner, not a strongman. That being said, what little time he had, he probably always spent it on squats or deadlifts and barely any of it on upper body pulls or push exercises, which is why his upper body is so underdeveloped.

and when regular dyel from fit uses similar excuse to why he does not look like zyzz or is not as strong as savickas he always gets shit

brian alsruhe as already recommended itt. You need to be able to deal with reddit-ish quips though

How?

Reminder that he can cut whenever he wanted and would be bigger than your brosplitting dyel ass, faggot.

Fucking newfags can't grasp this simple fucking idea and would rather watch some faggot on instagram shilling his retarded routine than read the sticky.

That's true, but this place has unreasonable expectations for how big, strong and shredded someone should be after any amount of training. On the flip side, everyone who is as big, strong or shredded as expected of everyone, gets called out for using steroids. It's a mixture of trolling, insecurity and body dysmorphia

>candito

Nah, he's way above the other two strength wise

That's like saying that hair smells after one day

>he can cut whenever he wanted and would be bigger than your brosplitting dyel ass, faggot
do you honestly believe that?

Would destroy her pussy and impregnate her.

My friend does brosplit for 6 years and benches 1.6x of his bodyweight, so he already has stronger bench than this fat retard.