Tfw youre so weak you cant bench press just the bar for more than 5 reps

>tfw youre so weak you cant bench press just the bar for more than 5 reps

this is an 18+ board, minor

I was like this user, just keep pushing.

When I first started out i got to 2.5kg/side in like 2 months from not being able to lift the bar without help.

im 19

Man are you even eating?

im a lifelong skelly, just started lifting

Doesnt matter bro. Keep pushing that shit and yourself. The hardest part is giving up and i, aswell as other anons, believe in you.
Keep on working, eating, sleeping and feeling user.
You can do it.

I started with Lmao1pl8 when I began lifting for 3x8 back when I was 17. 6"2 and 107kg.

Then I assume you have no weight, or trouble putting it on. If you want to get big, eating a lot cannot be stressed enough, especially for you. Most importantly, like the other replies here, don't give up and keep at it.

m8, I'm 19 too and I can't even lift the bar for 2 reps when I first started. 6 months in and I can lift 1pl8 for 8 reps now.

OP eat the following items:
oreos
ice cream
sugar water of any kind (gatorade, lemonade, soft drink, arizona tea, etc)

Well keep going and buy a mass gainer to put mass and see fast results

When i started i was struggling with 75lbs on bench press, 1 and half later i could do 5 reps with 135lbs

when people here say "1 plate" how much is that in kg?

20 kgs, 45 lbs

>tfw 28 fat fuck
>coming to the gym for the first time
>benching empty 45lb bar pretty easy
>added 25 lbs - 10 reps went normal
>switched to 2 plates 25 each
>died at the 8th rep, had to ask nearby skelly for help
Quite pitiful for an old fart, right?

shut the fuck up and keep getting stronger.

perfect time to dreamer bulk you lucky fuck

One plate is a 20kg plate on both sides of the barbell, so 60kg with bar included

So if I have two 20kg plates on each side that's 100kg bench?

your math skills are great... now you can understand concept of 1/2/3/4 goal

How the fuck is this even possible? I benched 45kg the first time I stepped into a gym. I think most people start out around that weight.

>I benched 45kg the first time I stepped into a gym.
For how many reps?

Started this way too. At least you got a solid five. Go for six next time, and if you can do a set or two of that, try five with the smallest increments of weight on available. Keep at it and you'll start to get there.

do some push ups.
Do some curls.
Get on a shitty machine starting at

>tfw stuck at 1pl8 for 2 years

You need to tell the gym owner to buy another pl8 idiot.

just the bar with no weight? pathetic

Don't be rude you asshole help him.

fuck off weakling

fuck off Chad we all lift bros whether you just starting to you're maxxed out.

>Chad
>Laughing at beginners

Chads are helpful. The people you will see boasting about strength to beginners are insecure betas.

> one and a half later
Kys namefag ur a fucking lame

Genetics you dumb nigger

shhhhhhhh not one more word weaky until I've had my coffee

Does your gym have any weighted bars? Mine had these weight staffs like 10lbs up to 25lbs. They got me up to an empty bar. Then i did 2x5 1xAMRAP. Then bumped the weight when i hit >6 on amrap

>frogposting this hard
Insecure beta detected

And I felt bad failing my last rep on 50kg bench press.

>getting upset about frogposting

Post arms please

old fart

you're not even in your prime years bro

Tomorrow you will lift the bar and 2.5kg more
The day after tomorrow you will lift the bar and 5kg more

It's not where you start user

I just started and I workout at home and never do bench presses. how do I do them without a bench? I heard you can do them on floor but idk how well that'd work

>benching 140 pounds 5-7 times
I mean, I gotta eat. And start with a REAL workout program rather than some "eh some biceps + shoulders 2day i guess xd" type excercise.

Also, OP? Eat. Eat food. Food that has protein and nutrition in it. And eat a lot.

If you actually for some godawful reason THINNK you're eating much, go ahead and download some calorie tracking app and track every calorie you put into your body. You'll quickly find you're not eating enough. LESS than 2000 calories a day is AWFUL. 2500 is a good start if you're a skinny boye, just make sure you're getting enough nutrition and protein, not by drinking 5 liters of cola every day

>tfw only benching half pl8 for 3x8

I saw a frail old lady (like white haired and wrinkly) benching the bar + 5lb for 5 reps today at the gym.

Tbh, when I started a couple months ago I was not much better than that but I'm already up to 115lb × 9

Does that mean you can't do pushups?

I could do the bar when I was 13

you should know how to get out on a failed rep before geting under the bar

of course he can't.

>not bringing your own plates from home
Gross, you don't know where those dirty gym plates have been

We're all gonna make it brah. Remember to improve a little every time you go!

Not that special, all bars have Ages 12 and Up written on them.

I started doing 10 reps with just the bar, but I did some pushups for a few months before joining the gym. Now, 1 year later I'm almost benching 225 for 5 reps. Don't give up.