Can someone post pics of the maximum huegness a natty can hope to achieve?

Can someone post pics of the maximum huegness a natty can hope to achieve?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1neOPN1aKAo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, because it varies wildly based on height, frame, age and genetics, and the level of bodyfat you are happy with.

fpbp

only if your body responds really well to protein and you're ready to work hard for 5+ years with diet on point

>body responding to protein
this is a joke right

he's literally not natty though

it varies, but not wildly

good example for natties at varying degrees of fatness are e.g. scott herman and alphadestiny to give an idea

this is 100% possible naturally with consistency and hard work

Women don't like bodies like that

>half natty ogus
h-hard work and consistency guys!!

Why haven't you done it then?

Don't be mad just because someone is more dedicated than your fat lazy ass (Doesn't take much LOL)

>fat lazy ass
im not some sort of subhuman nort american

w-who the fuck is she?

some random chad cock sleeve

Aren't there doping testings for Olympic weight lifters? Just look at those guys.

She looks pure. I doubt she want want anything to do with Chad.

>looks pure
>taking a suggestive naked picture of underwear with ass exposed and tits squashed

you have no idea how slutty girls today are

A little better than this. But this is a freak also so a normal person might achieve this today

Scott Herman is a good example of what about 95% of natty lifters can hope to achieve within less than a decade of lifting

I'm on gear though so take this with a grain of salt

if you focus on BB and lift bitch weights

remember these guys didn't have access to bench press / squat racks though, which is why chest and legs are underdeveloped relative to abs / arms / delts

he lifted for his entire life starting as a kid. also did sports

>>Aren't there doping testings for Olympic weight lifters? Just look at those guys.
>every olylifter from the podium in the last 12 years has been DQ due to drugs
>all the 4th place guys and girls now have a virtual golden medal

source + more or i kiII this rabbit

this has to be an incredibIe photoshop right?

He's been proven not natty. If you follow TonyHuge / enhanced athlete they call him out all the time. The BB circle hate him for being a fake natty prick.

That changing room is from a clothing chain in Germany called H&M, so basically she is Übermensch

Is that a monster tattoo? Is she a sip girl?

>clothing chain in Germany
>H & M Hennes & Mauritz AB is a Swedish multinational clothing-retail

How fucking retarded are you?

H&M is a Swedish company and has shops all over the world

>call out dude who's obviously using.
>get told he's natty by person who doesn't know him and that you're just not determined enough to get a body like that.
Never change /fit.

Wow, sorry for hurting your feelings, no shit it's worldwide, I'm just saying that's where I saw those changing rooms

Chest are underdeveloped because a big chest was seen as feminine. They could have worked chest had they wanted to.

Extremely unlikely

This. They're juiced to their gills.

Does anyone else think gymnasts look way too big to be natty? I actually looked through all known cases of gymnasts who failed a drug test and it was always either Meldonium or Furosemide neither of which are anabolic steroids. Are they actually natty? It's hard to believe. youtube.com/watch?v=1neOPN1aKAo

Pretty sure you can get better than this naturally, unless your genetics is REALLY fucked up (bottom percentile) you should go further.

This isn't doable naturally at all, regardless of genetics. You cannot have this volume AND this muscle quality ('dryness' and low bf%, you can see his chest and delt fibers) at the same time naturally. You either sacrifice quality for size, or you get as lean as possible compromising volume. It's one or the other.

The best answer for the OP is simple: Don't create expectations. You are who you are today and you should only look forward. Measure yourself, keep your weight in check (regardless of whether you're trying to gain or lose) and keep a good record of your favorite lifts. If those are improving, then you're improving, and you don't need to know anything of the sort to improve.

Everything this kind of thinking creates is frustration on the long run. You think you'll get huge cannonball delts naturally, you train for some time and don't, then you get frustrated and either roid up to compensate and give up altogether. Don't compare yourself to others, just go to the fucking gym and do your best and it will be enough.

Show me pic then dude. I think youre all talk since that guy was probably top 1% in strength and genetics at his time, so a regular bloke might be able to look like him with dedication, or slightly better if you have very good genes

> Haha I was just pretending to be retarded!

he named his dog Tren, dude . . .

>Tattoo
>slutty selfie
>pure

Plus it looks like she has a belly button ring which in my experience = nymphomaniac.

From my experience, every girl past 16 y/o has a belly button ring.

A lot of hoes there are.

Where is the top row of his abdominal muscles?

>tfw you pull out and jizz in their belly button ring hole

They are usually extremely short

You're right - in strength. Strength and hypertrophy are opposites if you're a natural. You can't lift world-class tier weights AND looks aesthetic at the same time.

Aesthetically speaking, you can do better.

>Women dont like turbo manlets
Fixed

it's true, that's a good example of natty limit for someone with normal genetics. that still requires exceptional discipline though. we need a natty limit given the work ethic of the average user.

*Slightly

You do underestimste how small people really aren when they are natty

Here

yes, like that only fatter

Maybe a former mfc girl that went by DaisyFairy, among the few dozen girls like that tend to collect.

If it's her, she's a good example of "don't stick your dick in crazy". Bitch would change out her dyel bf every few months, seemed super manipulative, and got hyper-vindictive to them after.

Considering she treated her customers no better, she got what she deserved

>responding to a question about the natty limit with a heavy roider

underage b&

>Get to know pure-looking girl
>Turns out she's a masochist
I'd pin her down if I could, but I'm not a big guy.

I want to slide my dick between her tits.

>manlets
>stop doing roids couple months before olympics
>god tier level PCT so they can get back to their normal hormonal levels
>still mantain 99% of gains
>profit

It took him 20 years to reach that physique.

This is probably pretty close to it. The guy is 6'2 tho.

same guy on stage.

>how do I grab a neck
She literally can't move if you strangle her a little
... A LITTLE I REPEAT A LITTLE ONLY
DO
NOT
KILL
QT
BY
SEX
ACCIDENT

something like this (left-hand side) I guess. Pics for comparison

omg thanks its deffo her. vids of her with same tatt online

This is a dude I went to high school with.

He's probably been lifting like 6 or 7 years? He's really obsessed with the whole health-nut lifestyle. I'd be pretty surprised if he weren't natty.

thanks mr skeltal

fucking kill yourself namefag, stop shitting up every thread with your faggotry.

lmao, this is the natty limit?

well, he's not mature yet, like in his 20s i think.
Probably will hit the limit in his 30s/40s?

Definitely not natty.

>But if you stick with this guy then anything he's done to someone else is on you, too.

Literally every steroid user is obsessed about "their health" it's maximum cognitive dissonance. A lot of them also 100% believe that steroids have abolutely no adverse effects on your body if "used correctly".

Which is just 100% not the case.

Here's another dude I know who's just been lifting forever.

I think he's like 5'9", and has been lifting since he was 13-14. He's 21 now.

>Forearm as big as arm

holy fuck this is why everyone looks like shit even with gear with baby forearms

Thanks for the tip, user. I do have pretty big hands.
>tfw "accident"

only right answers. none of these faggots posted come close

No problem.

Chicks like this may be nice to look at, but they're the flip of a full-time gymrat; something's not right in the head

sad world we live in

How much you gotta lift to fuck a girl like that?

if you are a beta cuck you cant do much

Anyone else bummed that that kind of striation isn't doable natty?

is that striation actually good or bad
seems like due to unbalanced contraction

this guy looks fucking amazing

n-no homo

dunno how much does 2-300 dollars weigh

no I'm an alpha bull
pls help

You'll need to lift some personality from the abyss that you call your brain

btfo
try rape

Genetics

I'll try that thanks

That's crazy. I don't think she cams anymore right? I didn't know she was crazy. Used to watch her all the time but I always have those sluts muted.