I'm a 5'8" 105 pound male. What program should I do to build muscle?

I'm a 5'8" 105 pound male. What program should I do to build muscle?

become a cute trap, you will get the test you need by the semen released in your ass

This. I'll happily let you milk my gains, OP.

you have to gain mass first, you weight 47kg ffs

your pussy smells like gross poop

Only serious responses please. Saying stuff like "become a trap" or to eat semen doesn't help me at all. My goal is to be 170 pounds of pure muscle. I eat a ton but i don't gain any weight no matter how hard I try.

Mass gainer, dirty bulk then juggernaut, clean bulk and sheikos. Take your pick or just read sticky

EAT MORE

Download MyFitnessPal, its an app that helps you track what you eat
Honestly, weigh everything you eat and try to track it as accurate as possible.
In the sticky there is a TDEE calculator. Calculate your daily caloric need and try to eat about 500 cal above that every day.
Like the other user said, mass gainer shakes are pretty good and really helped me leave skeleton mode behind

How much is a tonne of food ?
What do you eat, exactly ?

>I eat a tonne
>I can't gain weight

Choose one and only one. How does it feel being fat-level delusional?

I'm already eating as much as I possibly can. I don't think i can eat any more than I do now.

Then you must GOMAD

Eat every 3 hours and eat a lot

Never skip breakfast and make sure you eat proteins and glucids then (3+ eggs and whole bread is nice)

Eat proteins right after your workout and eat a shit ton of proteins in general (it is essential to build muscle)

Eat vegetables as well (too much proteins without fibers is counter productive). As a rule of thumb try to have a divesified diet where you get a bit of everything and as much proteins as possible

Workout every other day. It is extremely important to have one resting day between each wourkout, because you build muscle while you're resting. Also lack of proper rest increases risks of getting injured. Make sure you get enough sleep too, for the same reasons

Do full body workouts. Focus on polyarticular exercises. Do not skip legs and back training

Focus on form rather than on performance. 10 reps achieved with poor form are worth a lot less than 5 reps achieved with perfect form, and are likely to injure you in the long run

Be patient and consistent. If you do it right you should start to see actual results in less than a month. People will probably start to notice it in 2 or 3 monthes

Since you're probably weak as fuck right now, maybe you should start training with bodyweight to build some base. Getting a gym pass would probably be an overkill since you can't lift shit anyway, you'd better get a pair of 5kg dumbbells and use them after basic exercises such as pushups, pullups, jumping squats and so on. Those will help you gain overall strenght, and then you can use your tiny weights to try to work a bit harder on some muscular groups

OP, reminder that you're never going to make it. You are on the opposite end of the body size spectrum from fat people yet you share the same inherent laziness and lack of willpower. You won't read the sticky because if you actually did care about gaining muscle/weight you'd already be reading it instead of posting a thread for attention. When people give your thread replies like "become a cute trap" they are being 100% serious.

supersquats + gomad (basically just eat a lot)

btfo
im also a skinnyfag and have troubles keeping my willpower high, how do the rest of the world do it?

Hey, fuck off. I believe in OP. I'd say start exercising/weight training if you haven't already. The more energy you use, the more your body will require (you'll get hungrier.) Mass gainers will work but are pricy. Just never stop eating!

Don't listen to this edgy beta dyel. OP, as a former skelly, I know how hard it is to hear but really you're not eating enough to gain weight. Calculate your TDEE and add 500. That's how much you need to eat daily. All the best.

Sticky read 1xF

just fucking do it, there is nothing physically stopping you

OP, you actually don't eat a ton. Because if you did you'd actually gain weight. I weighed 115 at 5'6" not too long ago. I weighed myself today at 143lbs today. I've got another 15ish to go before I cut but yeah I'm getting there. Oh and make sure you're not gaining too much fat too fast. You could use a little fat but ideally you only want to do 4lbs a month at the very most and even that is slightly too much fat gain.

Increase your stomach size by suffing yourself with carb-loaded foods like potatoes, rice and pasta.

Do you even count your calories?

GOMAD or peanut butter.

You think you're eating a lot, but you're really not. Calculate your TDEE and add 500 to it. Eat that amount each day until you get a feel for how many calories you really need.

ᵗʰᶦˢ ᶦˢ ᵃᶫᶫ ᶦᶰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᶦᶜᵏʸ ᵇᵗʷ