Eating junk food

>eating junk food

Delete this image

Too soon.

>taking preworkout

>all our gains could not save her

DELET DIS, have some respect for the poor girl, imagine that happened to someone you love

wasn't this lady raped and murdered

Go back to /b/. Here at Veeky Forums we have good morals, loving families, girlfriends/wives and do not enjoy humor relating to murder and profanity.

>deadlifts

This, we need to push these degenerates off our Veeky Forums board.

>when the new guy asks you for advice

Story pls

Actually she was raped and murdered right after this picture was taken.

this story pls

i hate normalfags that have been here less then 5 years and try to talk for "us" as a whole

bitches like you prolly dont even remember our lord and saviour trucrypt

>someone towel blocks the bench but talks too long with his friends in between sets

>hurr durr my identity revolves around having lurked on an image board for a long time and I can't even spot sarcasm

Autistic virgin spotted

what the fuck is this

whoa cool guy called me a virgin AND autistic, that will show him.

Newfag AND a normalfag, kys. You're probably dyel too

Google "Robert Ben Rhoades"
TLDR; Girl 14 year old picked up by creepy old guy, raped and tortured for some weeks, photo taken right before he killed her in a barn

In this picture they mirrored the girl's face, so the face is symmetrical, aka this is the perfect FACE

wtf, story on this one pls

Thanks user.

>You did WHAT with my protein powder mom? I need to HIT that anabolic window

That's a sick comeback man. I really enjoyed how you ignored everything in my post and instead decided to throw around some really insulting words like "dyel" and "cool guy". Must've hit you pretty close to home with my comments :')

>but some roider online eats like a pig and mocks the whole macro thing so eating junk food is okay because muh calories in muh calories out

playground battle nice. Im rooting for the faggot child... oh wait

In the future I recommend reverse image searching because quite a lot of the time you can find the full story. It's quite a lovely little bit of software

True I should have done that. Still thanks.

>Throwing insults at eachother online is so childish
>Throws insults online

isn't this the guy who killed his parents before he had this party?

Kinky

>tfw you will never catch the /b/ serial killer

It's amazing that after almost a year of training I have no inclination towards the stuff. The occasional dessert, sure, but chips and fries?

Glad Texas still has the death penalty and aren't cucks about using it because that cocksucker definitely deserves the needle

He only deserves to die, but for some reason people are not okay with just shooting the bastard.

I guess people assume the more expensive penalty is somehow more humane.

>his best friend ratted him out

You really can't trust anyone nowadays.

Yes, right after the picture was taken, apparently the murderer dressed her up in those clothes before taking the picture

>every single one of these serial killer stories happened in America

Why is America such a fucked up place? Is it something in the diets?

America just has cultural dominance.
And a huge amount of people (more disconnected and lonely than comparable societies).
Every country has their share of fuck ups

observations and insults are not the same my friend

Its just because high profile crimes in 1st world countries tend to be covered by the media.

Can you imagine how many undocumented murders happen in 3rd world countries daily?

I'd agree but if I don't eat some form of chocolate each day I binge.

If you want serious fucked up shit look for colombian serial killers

>have a fat trucker for a brother
>he eats fast food or delivery 3x a day
>"hey bro, I'm making some food, want some?"
>"no thanks, I just ordered something"

He has single-handed turned me off of junk food forever, I'm so disgusted by it now.

Executioners are often traumatized by it. Requesting a firing line is like a way to piss the guys right off since nobody likes to do it. Don't ask me why needles are so different tho.

A lot of British ones are barely reported on in the country at all. There was a taxi driver in Swindon who killed 2 girls (probably more) who was p much only caught by chance. The second body turned up because he confessed to it.

The US also has more opportunity.

I found an old thread in the /x/ archives about weird adverts in S American newspapers that would have some shit about a Doctor, but would have a different picture of a person and slightly different phrases in the text. Seemed to be contracts for hits.

>imagine having loved ones

Fuck you man. Really go fuck yourself.