Veeky Forums

Veeky Forums

I'm slowly waking up from my depression

I need some motivation today to dictate this weeks emotions

What motivational vids do you go through weekly?

youtube.com/watch?v=M9fXOivDGU8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LgS_5bSXmiI
youtube.com/watch?v=lG_rrVwSqEs
youtube.com/watch?v=jcOfQMeiojk
youtube.com/watch?v=PF54jfEFhIM
youtube.com/watch?v=FRk4PE5GhoU
youtube.com/watch?v=Aw1oLtuJOXQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=LgS_5bSXmiI

youtube.com/watch?v=lG_rrVwSqEs

some motivation for you misfit maniacs
youtube.com/watch?v=jcOfQMeiojk

NICE
STRAIGHT PISS

youtube.com/watch?v=PF54jfEFhIM

youtube.com/watch?v=FRk4PE5GhoU

These video are so full of shit. Listen to this, at least it will enrich you intellectually:
youtube.com/watch?v=Aw1oLtuJOXQ

Could use some of this too lads, just got rejected by this girl I like and I just want to fucking eat a huge pizza and be a fatass again

Use that self hatred to punish yourself in the gym. Thrash your body, and reward it with a good hearty meal, followed by a nap.

Chase that serotonin release through hard work and results, not in the moment cravings like greasy pizza.

I'm not too good at motivating people, because I'm all about internal drive. I always believed that if you can't find the internal fire in yourself to get moving, you won't get anywhere. So find it lad

Anybody who has these anxieties should really read Camus' stuff. It helped me a lot to cope with my nihilism.

What Camus stuff are you talking about? I've read The Plague and I have to say it was a really good read and also I've had some stoic-ish reflections while I was reading it, but I can't say it did to me what you states.

Don't let a woman ruin your self image. Your workout, health and body and dating game are two different things.

Sure, lay off dating until you feel confident that you can ask someone out again, but NEVER let some DUMB BITCH get in the way of your workout. Think to yourself "I may have been rejected, but at least I'm working out and getting stronger and better!"

Just keep going with the workout, you always feel better at the end of it if you do. Mark my words, after your next workouts you'll think "Fuck if I weren't stupid in that moment, I'll NEVER stop working out!"

Needing motivation from external sources is a female trait. Don't be a little bitch and motivate yourself.

This guy is fucking awesome

He is an author or researcher?

The Myth of Sisyphus and The Stranger, which are his 2 best known works. They're the ones that develop his whole absurdist philosophy, fantastic reads.

Is mental conditioning a thing?
Would I do better studying outside of the room I sleep and relax infront of the PC in?

>Needing motivation from external sources is a female trait.

I'm on test and am manly as fuck, so fuck your ridiclous neet based opinion

Also, needing motivation is different when you are doing something in life and just need some words to keep you going, to keep your mind fresh

It's his take at motivating your btw

I went outside and to a nearby park to read a book

Had such a weird day for this reason

>Be me
>Sitting in my apartment
>Go outside
>Reading a book
>Younger female is walking her dog
>I'm reading the book not really paying attention to her
>Her dog runs over to me and starts doing dog things, smelling me etc..
>She gets embarrassed and is telling her dog he doesn't want your attention etc.. lets go, lets go
>Her dog is literally excited by seeing me
>I laugh, say hi and she moves on with her dog
>Its better than sitting at home and being sad

>Odd things about that interaction
>Chick had a lb of makeup on her face, shadow, eye liner etc.. and I can only think why would you do this? You're only walking the damn dog and wearing makeup...

>I'm on test and am manly as fuck
Lol not being able to produce enough hormones to be manly. You are a bitch.

Thanks for recommendation! If you haven't read I can also recommend The Plague to you - it touches quite nice psychology of human mind in the setting of disaster. Plot is basically a story of lock-down of the city where Black Death has come.

I would say both. He also co-funded School of Life which is quite nice project, but most videos are too much too simplistic and too often pointless. His lectures are very good IMHO. He also made and narrated TV series, which has too much anecdotal examples which with he tries to support his statements, but it's still worth watching.

You had quite nice day I see, user.

>>Chick had a lb of makeup on her face, shadow, eye liner etc.. and I can only think why would you do this? You're only walking the damn dog and wearing makeup...
It's a internal mystery to me, too. Especially in cases when makeup is totally unnecessary. Heck I even know a few cases in which makeup covered a beauty of the person and make them literally uglier.

I did read it as well, I'm a pretty big Camus fan.

If you enjoy Camus then it's very likely you will also enjoy Sartre, so check out Existentialism is a Humanism if you want more stuff that gets the 'rons going.

I haven't got opportunity to read Sartre, yet, but his works are on my list. Nevertheless, thanks!

>she wasn't even that good looking its just odd
>You're outside in the sun and you have so much makeup on that is the first thing I see
>Not anything else really pops out first, but holy shit that is a lot of make up in 80 degree weather when you're walking the dog
>I should have gotten them digits though, at least the dog liked me