Mirin' thread

What are your latest mires? What are your biggest lifetime mires?

>tfw prostitute noticed i lifted
>tfw she spends all of the time feeling by pecs and butt
>"oh what a nice butt, damn!" *slaps*
I know she must be faking it but still

Other urls found in this thread:

nightnationrun.com/
reddit.com/r/GirlsMirin/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>paying women to have sex with you

A prostitute is like getting cucked but worse.

i work in a restaurant. i see women looking at me every now and then. im not sure if its because theyre attracted to me or if its because im ugly. i guess it doesnt make a difference either way.

>Prostitute mires
Are you fucking retarded

%

i see girls looking at me or, msot of the time, trying to catch my eyes.

it make me happy untill i see my skinnyfat gut again in the mirror.

You have no idea what you're talking about, do you.

>i paid a diseased drug addict to give me attention and she mired

Just sad m8. Even mom mires are above that.

Do dentists do the same? Every single one mired my teeth even though they aren't pearly white. Just ivory color.

>hey guys, i learned a new word today!

Prostitute paying beta's detected.

How doest that make a difference?

Went to an impromptu stoop get-together with a bunch of my cousins friends. All around the same age and mixed gendered.

Was on phenibut and I just showed up and started chatting shit with the group. I had zero anxiety and everything felt very natural after the initial awkward phase of every conversation. Getting good IOIs from all the girls but I wasn't even trying to flirt or even thinking about women. After it was over female cousin said the really cute was super into me and she really wanted my number

Thanks to the faggot who started the phenibut threads on Veeky Forums

>was pissing off this qtpi at a bar by being a cunt didn't even want to smash originally couldn't be fucked and already had a girl lined up
>"why do you have to be such an asshole you're such an attractive guy"
yes i did smash then went straight to the other girls house had a shower to clean the other girl off me then smashed, might be going to jail so I don't give a fuck

>tfw too scared to tell about my mires because I'll get recognized
doesn't matter, no qtpa2t mires anyway

How much did you take? How did you feel? Did you still sweat when talking to the cuties?

women appreciate a nice ass on a guy, probably not fake IMO.

>Walking in open mall
>two girls are going to walk into a store
>I catch the eyes of one of them
>she looks at me and gives me a cute smile before walking past me
>yes.jpeg

Just ordered some, got a rave run or something I'm getting dragged to on Saturday against my will, think it'll help?

welcome to every relationship user

>he thinks he's paying them for sex
>he doesn't know he's paying them to leave and never call him again

because i have a gf. and even if i didnt, im too autistic to get laid by talking to girls irl. i have to meet them on tinder, sext them for a week, and then immediately fuck them. i cant do the normie route of "meet girl irl, talk to her, fuck her" because im too awkward.

2.5g
highest dose I've tried so far

I honestly didn't even care about how hot these girls were all of them were above average sephora sluts no fatties

a few months ago I would have been definitely intimidated probably would've wallflower'd the entire night away and went home hating myself. I'm just amazed the hottest one wanted my number. We are texting right now and she's doing all the legwork I don't know wtf is going on

sorry to break it to you mister american but "pearly whiteness" of teeth has nothing to do with health

This is probably what it feels like to be Chad. Having hot girls put in all the effort trying to fuck you

Attraction feels worthless when it comes from woman(someone) you dont want anything from user.

>be at a local lake tanning/reading/swimming
>go to a raft in the middle of the lake
>see a girl swimming towards me 7.5/10 face
>when she is a few feet away from me she asks me if I can help pull her on the raft
>help her get on, we talk for five minutes, she asks me where my spot is
>smiles all over, she has a really good face but 6/10 body
>happy some other people are swimming over so its not just the two of us anymore
>end up just swimming away.

>walking towards my towel
>group of teenage girls are looking at me
>one says "his body is so hot"

>American education

not everyone lives in a 3rd world country you know

>prostitutes mirin...

I'm a Pole, cunts. I know they aren't supposed to be totally white. I'm just surprised, because they're nothing special. Just no cavities.

I would say it's a mire. I've never had that happen to me despite having good teeth no cavities

>might be going to jail so I don't give a fuck

Story time

>be me
>on nofap
>skelly hut still handsome
>talking to sone stacies at a pool party
>pop a semi but they're still talking me
Does that count lads? I think they liked it.

What's a rave run

Maybe not because that sounds like an event where you're going to be drinking alcohol anyways and you get drunk A LOT faster on phenibut like one beer will have you feeling like you downed 3-4

It seems to be an actual marathon with music and such

nightnationrun.com/

Besides, can't say I feel like drinking after I drank 3/4 bottle of 94 proof kraken the other day

Tfw my girlfriends pays for everything

The best mires are when you tell someone how heavy you lift and they fear for your life.

So this happened to me

>night out in a bar, full of other students
>my buddy and I are having a good time, dancing and drinking, not really minding the girls
>go outside to chill a little beet, the sun is already up
>girl approaches me

>"hey are you the guy with whom I just talked hours on end?"
>"uhm w-what?"
>"inside the bar, we had such a nice talk"
>"Wait what? I've must have missed that part of the night"
>"Yeah it was you I'm sure"
>"No"

>turn my back and proceed chatting with my mate
>she sits on the sill of the window next to us, starring into the wild
>drunk guy passes by and says I'm a dumbass

I actually fucking hate you

Yeah my friends say the same thing to me when it comes to girls: "we hate you"/"are you gay?"

Fuck this gay earth
Why the fuck would she need to say some shit like that, literally anything works for girls to start conversations and she goes for the most stupidest shit i ever seen.

if this ever happens to me im going to punch the thot with everything that i have.

fuck females

got a small mire in the pub the other day, i am still not very big but i have good proportions

>be in pub after gig
>leaning on the bar to order a pint
>two women walk by and pinch my butt

It's not much but it's the first mire i've gotten from a stranger

You're right but she just reckoned I would respond like "yeah we had such a nice conversation blabla" and then take here home to fuck

But we never met prior to that approach so my robotic mind figured that I should tell her that. Honestly at first hand I did not even notice the little game she was trying to play, it only came to me seconds later

Ok fit I need some help on this, at my retail workplace there are three women (25-35) that walk through the shop as a shortcut. They used to walk normally but starting a few months ago they now actively walk around me. It doesn't matter if I greet them or pretend I don't see them they always take a step away from me before they get close. I've noticed it's starting to happen with other people up the streets.
I'm pretty sure I don't smell and I'm pretty dyed but that's the only things I can think of.

I had that too. A semi drunk hot chick with whom I was childhood friends slapped my ass. How the fuck do you respond to that? Slap her ass back? It happened on the dance floor

if you want to lay pipe yes, slap it back, if you're not interested fake shock and go with "woah woah no touching without paying" or something

Did you try and fail chatting her up?
Because that would do it

Pls delet

No

John????

>clubbing with friends
>friends of friend suddenly appear
>some small talk, two grils constantly around me and trying to get my attention
>giggling at my drunken babbling
>after exiting the club I motion of of them to come over to me
>almost runs across parking lot
>asked for the number, she said yes and corrected mistakes i purposely made while typing it in
>meeting tomorrow

Don't believe that I smooth talked my way through (recovering autist), so I'm guessing that OHP and front squats paid off (wide back and nice legs).

>shilling this hard 24/7

J-John?

>tfw girlfriend wakes me up by kissing my stomach down to my dick
>tfw everytime after she cums she slides down and rests on my chest because she likes feeling and grabbing my body

I had this girl look at me a few times at a sports event this past weekend. You know, the smile + 2 second eye contact, as opposed to the quick glance you normally do with people you don't know. Probably should've talked to her. She's a cutie, isn't she?

(pic is from a dude who took photos and uploaded them to a big album. I'm not a creepy stalker)

>be 6'0 155
>started lifting a month and a half ago
>cut / built semi skelly mode
>go to beach with friends 4 guys 4 girls
>the hottest girl there tells me wow you have a 8 pack in front of everyone else while were talking
>feelsgoodman

WHOOOOOOOA IT'S JOHN!

Inb4 taking it for Two weeks and then having a psychotic episode when you stop

Phenibut is the worst. I used it for a long time

>>tfw everytime after she cums she slides down and rests on my chest because she likes feeling and grabbing my body

Haha that what I do to my girlfriend she wont let me leave unless I do that.

>letting a literal whore manipulate your emotions
Bro, she was just stroking your ego so you'd get attached to her and keep coming back as a customer.

>at a party
>dyel but look alright in a sweater and pants, decent face
>walk through to the back door
>go outside
>guy and really fat girl there
>fat girl is positively hammered, basically walking comatose
>says something along the lines of "whoa, i hope youre not leaving, youre one of the best looking guys in there"
>laugh, about to say thanks, when suddenly
>full palm grabs my cock and balls with one hand and ass with the other
>keep smiling and walk away
>first time being molested

this, though to be fair prostitutes rarely see young fit guys and mostly get visited by old ugly fatfucks

t. regularly fuck hookers

enjoy
reddit.com/r/GirlsMirin/
warning: a lot of these are literally just girls looking at men

Last week swimming.

>hit gym around 6pm
>deadlift and workout back for about an hour
>see that swim hall is open, so decide to go for some laps
>when I come out the swim hall there's a whole class of girls swimming, around age 16-18
>one milf sitting watching them, probably one of their moms
>come out real swell, caught me on a really good day, full ottermode, vascular AF
>milf catches a glance at me as soon as I come out the swimhall, eye fucks the shit out of my body.
>meet her eyes as she comes up to my face, she turns her head quickly away to girls while blushing
>get in pool and start doing my thing
>another two hot milfs who swims asks me if I wanna split up the row in the pool my gym holds for most efficiency
>tell them that instead I am going to take the left row myself because I'm a fast fucker
>they agree
>swim instructor for girls who I have seen there many times before mires the fuck out of my pace like always(she has an amazing ass)
>swim like mad dog for an hour
>a qt3.14 girl still in the pool after the rest of her class has left
>I decide to get up from pool for some water
>she gets to the side of the pool with her her arms resting at the edge completely facing me
>takes a good look at my body with that mouth open face of overwhelming wetness
>glance at her with the "you wish you could have some, right?" look
>she smiles at me then gets of ledge and continues to swim on her back while not breaking eye contact, presenting that teen pussy.
>I leave promptly five minutes later as I start to get a boner hard as diamonds from that qt teen

tfw: a handful of girls mired the shit out of me in the last hour

A 5 at best bro.
Srs.

??????

latest mire
>gym crush notices me
>tell her good morning she says good morning
>doing squats
>comes by me and starts doing shoulders
>she smiles I smile back
Its like this every day or every other day in the morning. Tell her good morning and she comes and workout by me but I'm to autistic to say anything to her haha

biggest lifetime mire
>2012
>workout but dont know about dieting or eating correctly
>just become skinny with a nice back
>have friends cause I am not serious about work and smoke weed
>best friend has cousin
>she instantly likes me and that same day wants to come over to my house
>smoke weed and watch fear and loathing
>I finger her
I dont know if she liked me cause of my body though...

To each his own, of course.

Goddamnit, I should've talked to her...

sauce on pic...?

>pua shit
>has to ram phenibut just to talk to people

B R U T A L

>at Coachella
>have shirt off
>see a friend I havent seen a while
>chatting, catching up waiting until next band
>band starts playing
>start dancing and not giving a fuck
>some blonde euro just comes next to me
>starts grinding on me
>her friends look at her and talk to her in German
>suddenly I notice what is happening and its towards the end of their set
>get shy and notice bros just looking at her and looking at me like if I am going to fuck her
>band finishes I look at her she looks at me and than her friends pull her away
>I walk away with my friend
pic related

>ephedrin illegal
>phenibut illegal
fucking cuck gooberment I swear

You pay to shove your willy in them and have them fuck off and not bother you until you render their services again. Straight to the point and no brow beating around the bush for god knows how long, unlike chasing a bitch who won't put out anyways

As opposed to paying for her to be in a relationship? What are you a faggot?

>ephedrine
>illegal
you can walk into a pharmacy and buy it OTC you know

Fucks sake John not this shit again, no it doesn't fucking count, they thought you were a perv

I think my post made it quite clear that I don't live in the U.S. trust me when I say that it's illegal, I don't mean that I am just unable to buy it, I mean that it would be a punishable offence

>

Here are a few.
>My apt complex has a huge courtyard green space that has parties every weekend.
>make my way down I'm there for 2 min or so
>7/10 you're hot as fuck
>grabs my pec
>get call from friend about a different party
>give her my number
>jet
>drunk texts me all night
>hit it a few times in the following month

>squating 3pl8
>qt comes up
>hey, can you show me how to properly squat? If it doesn't interrupt your workout
>sure thing
>get in standard squat spot stance
>ass on much dick
>finish up
>ask her to get some post workout lunch. Fuck later

Dude Jet is so bad for you, haven't touched that shit for years. Mentats are a lot more functional bro

Please tell me you're not making this up I want to believe

what desperate betas tell themselves while they cry into their pillow at night.

dicklet detected, black undies cope

>Walking out of walgreens after trying to get pictures developed
>Cute cashier ringing up other customers smiles and tells me to have a nice day, I smile back
>Walk outside and turn around to look at her, she's looking at me too, we lock eyes, smile, and turn away

She was too cute

You're not paying them to fuck you, you're paying them to shut the fuck up.

Oh shit waddup john?!

Call the cops user, you were sexually assaulted

oh fuck off, gyno

I use Tinder for validation
So its all mirin sluts

damn user, reading this got me a boner. Pls fuck that teen girl for me, then make a greentext about it

>he doesn't consume an entire bottle of buffout as his pre workout
neva gunna make et

You would know right?

wow hehe u sure got me there, friendo ;-)

emo feminine fags

a waitress at a bdubs said i looked like kevin love, pretty much the first time i've ever been given a compliment by a stranger

Waitress wants to make tips lol

redpill me on Phenibut Veeky Forums

this is the first time I've ever heard of it, will it get rid of my anxiety?